Page 57 of 63
« First < 7475354555657 58596061 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice under investigation for assault
Titty Meat 03:15 PM 05-07-2024
Yikes

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/ra...a-c96e8067163e
[Reply]
Mecca 11:54 PM 05-20-2024
Rashee isn't getting cut... he's probably not getting a second contract but getting cut, right.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:00 AM 05-21-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Rashee isn't getting cut... he's probably not getting a second contract but getting cut, right.
Actually, it's more likely like Tyreek it'll drive his price down during said negotiations
[Reply]
Bump 12:03 AM 05-21-2024
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Actually, it's more likely like Tyreek it'll drive his price down during said negotiations
I was just thinking that tbh, that could definitely factor into it when it's contract time and he's probably not gonna hold out or anything now and play his full rookie contract.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 01:19 AM 05-21-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
:-)

What the fuck are you blabbering about?
He worked out in Florida with Hollywood Brown. They took a bunch of pics, and he had at least one, but likely more, known gang members with him. I believe the media is calling him a rapper, but he is a gang member and a felon and was then arrested for, guess what, having a firearm as a convicted felon.

Rice keeps making decisions like his career is a lock. I don't remember pro athletes having long careers when they hang out with violent felons and drug dealers, or even thug rappers.

Also, I didn't say he would be cut, but if he can't start making better decisions, it wouldn't surprise me.

If Worthy is who we think he is, and Hollywood shows out with Mahomes at QB, and Wiley comes close to being anything, I can see how Veach would eventually get tired of giving a guy second and third chances.
[Reply]
threebag 02:04 AM 05-21-2024
Originally Posted by cmh6476:
How did a rashee being a young dumb dude turn into a chiefs 3 peat thread?
Thuganomics
[Reply]
TwistedChief 02:43 AM 05-21-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
He worked out in Florida with Hollywood Brown. They took a bunch of pics, and he had at least one, but likely more, known gang members with him. I believe the media is calling him a rapper, but he is a gang member and a felon and was then arrested for, guess what, having a firearm as a convicted felon.

Rice keeps making decisions like his career is a lock. I don't remember pro athletes having long careers when they hang out with violent felons and drug dealers, or even thug rappers.

Also, I didn't say he would be cut, but if he can't start making better decisions, it wouldn't surprise me.

If Worthy is who we think he is, and Hollywood shows out with Mahomes at QB, and Wiley comes close to being anything, I can see how Veach would eventually get tired of giving a guy second and third chances.
Or, you could possibly have a clue and know that it's actually Hollywood Brown who is friends with the gang member/convicted felon/guy who survived a drive-by that killed his brother and HE brought him around for their workouts.

Should we cut him now too?

https://x.com/thewavecheckk/status/1786733255875862849
[Reply]
TEX 05:56 AM 05-21-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:

Let's just wait and see how Rice responds to all this. He just might learn from it and get his shit together.

In a lot of situations like this, people just start to pile on. We still dont know all the facts.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:03 AM 05-21-2024
GOB DAMD GAMG BAMBGERS R RUIN THA COUNTREE
[Reply]
blake5676 05-21-2024, 07:30 AM
This message has been deleted by blake5676.
blake5676 07:31 AM 05-21-2024

The photographer has reportedly dropped all charges against Rashee Rice, per @TomPelissero, which means he made it all up! Time to get back to playing football. pic.twitter.com/hnbmDKw4bw

— Brad Henson Productions (@BradHensonPro) May 21, 2024

[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 07:36 AM 05-21-2024
but but but I thought he was going to get cut!
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:37 AM 05-21-2024
Excellent timing on the he's-used-up-his-multiple-chances-and-is-hanging-out-with-gangbangers-and-might-be-cut take. Timed to perfection. :-)
[Reply]
O.city 07:41 AM 05-21-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Excellent timing on the he's-used-up-his-multiple-chances-and-is-hanging-out-with-gangbangers-and-might-be-cut take. Timed to perfection. :-)
While it was a dumb comment, I'd imagine the Chiefs definitely aren't fans and keep tabs on it.

He's a single contract guy here, so let it play out and move on.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:46 AM 05-21-2024
Originally Posted by O.city:
While it was a dumb comment, I'd imagine the Chiefs definitely aren't fans and keep tabs on it.

He's a single contract guy here, so let it play out and move on.
It is so ridiculous to call him out as being a 'single contract guy' after year 1.

The only confidence in that should stem from the fact that WR salaries have gotten crazy and he's a good WR, not because there's some behavioral issue and we'd be fools to extend him in 2 years because of it.
[Reply]
ChiTown 07:46 AM 05-21-2024
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
but but but I thought he was going to get cut!
The Chiefs are waiting to do a dual announcement with both Butker and Rice being cut. Saves both time and money...
[Reply]
O.city 07:54 AM 05-21-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
It is so ridiculous to call him out as being a 'single contract guy' after year 1.

The only confidence in that should stem from the fact that WR salaries have gotten crazy and he's a good WR, not because there's some behavioral issue and we'd be fools to extend him in 2 years because of it.
Well, we've got a bit of a pattern developing here from College to the NFL with the same guy.

Keep in mind, he's a 2nd rounder, so you've only got 4 years of a contract and likely will need to be extended after year 3.
[Reply]
Page 57 of 63
« First < 7475354555657 58596061 > Last »
Up