Spoiler!

Chiefs Planet Bowl I Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl II Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl III Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl IV Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:35 PM 03-07-2018
Originally Posted by fahrenheit:
Using the left stick as in how? Isn't that the player movement?
When passing, the left stick is how you control ball placement
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 06:35 PM 03-07-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
You can direct passes with the L stick.

Hold left stick down= throw the ball lower. Left stick up makes it higher etc..
Also high point passes. HOLD L1 for a high pass. L2 for a low pass. Those are even more effective than a normal L stick direction pass.

It's super effective in the red zone. Throw the ball low with L2 and your WR will dive to the ground rather than throwing a pass that can be easily defended by a LB.
[Reply]
New World Order 06:36 PM 03-07-2018
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
Also high point passes. HOLD L1 for a high pass. L2 for a low pass. Those are even more effective than a normal L stick direction pass.
Not sure if I can play tonight.

If we do, it would have to be 11ish. Is that too late?
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 06:37 PM 03-07-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Not sure if I can play tonight.

If we do, it would have to be 11ish. Is that too late?
Ehhh it might be too late. I can't promise that one yet. Wife might get pissed.
[Reply]
New World Order 06:38 PM 03-07-2018
Ehhh it might be too late. I can't promise that one yet. Wife might get pissed.
k

just let me know.
[Reply]
The Franchise 06:39 PM 03-07-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Wow. The CPU released a perfectly good 23-year old, 76 OVR LB with 85 spd, 70 awr and 80 zone coverage.

MINE, and Kiko Alonso to the bench.

Gotta watch that waiver wire, boys,
So this is going to be an issue....at least from someone's point of view that isn't in the league. How are you going to control FA signings? Not everyone can be on the system at the same time.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 06:40 PM 03-07-2018
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
So this is going to be an issue....at least from someone's point of view that isn't in the league. How are you going to control FA signings? Not everyone can be on the system at the same time.
Hey to me Clay scours that free agent stuff. If he can stay committed enough to grab guys then so be it imo. I'm still going to draft better than him, so it doesn't matter to me.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:40 PM 03-07-2018
Picked up a nice victory, but at a cost. Solomon Thomas is out for 7 weeks and Phillip Dorsett is out 4.
[Reply]
The Franchise 06:44 PM 03-07-2018
Hey to me Clay scours that free agent stuff. If he can stay committed enough to grab guys then so be it imo. I'm still going to draft better than him, so it doesn't matter to me.
It's not a matter of being committed.

If Clay can get on in the morning or right after it's been advanced and other people can't....is it really fair?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:50 PM 03-07-2018

If Clay can get on in the morning or right after it's been advanced and other people can't....is it really fair?
Meh. Let him have it. Poor guy must be bored to tears right now.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 06:50 PM 03-07-2018

It's not fair, you have a point. Then again Pugs has control of the advancement. Who's to say he doesn't advance then immediate grab whoever he wants. It's hard to do anything about it.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:50 PM 03-07-2018

From the sounds of it, Clay signed the player about an hour after advancement. So it was immediate.

But regardless, it’s tough to do much about it. I think most players are generally set with their roster for the most part, but even now there are some solid FAs available if a need ever presented itself.
[Reply]
The Franchise 06:56 PM 03-07-2018
And don't take it as me bashing Clay. I'd be doing the same thing if there wasn't an established rule on it.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 06:57 PM 03-07-2018
Fuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkk I could have used that guy on my team. Punching Momma in the twat for making me take her out to dinner
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 06:59 PM 03-07-2018
And don't take it as me bashing Clay. I'd be doing the same thing if there wasn't an established rule on it.
My fantasy football league I run has no waivers. You just gotta be on the edge of your seat and checking who's been dropped/injured all the time. Everyone actually likes that in my league believe it or not. Keeps everyone awake about what's going on in the league at all times.
[Reply]
Page 57 of 426
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167107157 > Last »
Up