Page 566 of 660
« First < 66466516556562563564565566 567568569570576616 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I have a date.
luv 07:09 PM 06-22-2007
I guess this will be the ****Official TMI Thread****
[Reply]
Dave Lane 09:57 AM 10-30-2009
Originally Posted by GoChiefs:
It's pretty weird actually, I've run by that pond a lot and thought to myself "wow it'd be great to make out with a chick here."
Remember as you go forward, no fawning no being a doormat, be dominant make the plans be the leader and she will follow.
[Reply]
BY1401 10:18 AM 10-30-2009
Also, she kept putting her hand in my back pockets. What's up with that?
She was looking for your wallet.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:03 AM 10-31-2009
What's up with girls who want to meet you at a bar on the first date?

Slutty?
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 03:11 AM 10-31-2009
What's up with girls who want to meet you at a bar on the first date?

Slutty?
Its sort of a safe place to bail if the date goes south. A guy wouldnt bring a chick to a bar for a date, bc its like bringing meat to the lions cage but for females its the other way around.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:26 PM 11-02-2009
Well, it was an awesome first date. There won't be a second one.

Chicks, man. WTF.

"I can't talk to you anymore."

YOU WERE SUCKING MY COCK A WEEK AGO!!!!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:50 PM 11-03-2009
Why do girls text me at 11, saying "are you up?" and then promptly disappear into the ether?

Do they have fucking ADD or what?
[Reply]
CosmicPal 11:57 PM 11-03-2009
Why do girls text me at 11, saying "are you up?" and then promptly disappear into the ether?
Depends upon how you replied.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:59 PM 11-03-2009
Originally Posted by CosmicPal:
Depends upon how you replied.
"Yup."
[Reply]
CosmicPal 12:22 AM 11-04-2009
"Yup."
Well, therein lies your problem Romeo.

The question I need to ask you is this: What have you done for the HOT girl who gave you a BJ? From the sound of it, you met this girl for a couple of hours, she sauntered over to the park with you, got down on her knees and gave you a BJ.

What did you do? You patted her on the back!! That's the thanks she gets?

Dude, there are a zillion guys out there who would crawl on their knees across county line to get a BJ from a HOT chick.

I have no idea what your relationship is with this girl and I'm sure you were very elated with the event in the park, but it doesn't appear you've acknowledged her willfulness in any way.

Don't get me wrong, but you don't come off as the kind of guy who can waltz into any bar and get a girl to go home with you. I'm sorry, but you're just not that charming. So, frankly, I have to suspect that the girl just wanted to give you a BJ that night. She likes doing that sort of stuff. She just might be a HOT and horny girl, but even horny girls want you to shower them with appreciation other than a "pat on the back."

This is just my hypothesis for I have absolutely no idea what has transpired between you and this girl. But when she asks "are you up?" and you reply with "Yup." It's not the girl who has ADD, it's the dude who doesn't get it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:25 AM 11-04-2009
Well, therein lies your problem Romeo.

The question I need to ask you is this: What have you done for the HOT girl who gave you a BJ? From the sound of it, you met this girl for a couple of hours, she sauntered over to the park with you, got down on her knees and gave you a BJ.

What did you do? You patted her on the back!! That's the thanks she gets?
Nah, I was gonna take her out for a really nice dinner...we stayed in touch and communicated but shit happens. Whatever. I was definitely prepared to bend over backwards for her after the impromptu BJ.

Originally Posted by :
This is just my hypothesis for I have absolutely no idea what has transpired between you and this girl. But when she asks "are you up?" and you reply with "Yup." It's not the girl who has ADD, it's the dude who doesn't get it.
I guess. The way my mind works is this - that was a yes or no question.

What am I supposed to say? "Yes, want me to come over?" I've never even met the damn girl.
[Reply]
CosmicPal 12:31 AM 11-04-2009
Nah, I was gonna take her out for a really nice dinner...we stayed in touch and communicated but shit happens. Whatever. I was definitely prepared to bend over backwards for her after the impromptu BJ.
I understand. And trust me, I'm not trying to mock you or embarrass you, but you haven't taken her to a 'really nice dinner' and you 'prepared to bend over backwards for her' but you haven't done that yet. So, in essence, all you've done is communicated with her.

Don't be a tool- if the chick is as HOT as you say and she was willing to give you a BJ as you said, then if I were you- I'd be crawling to her and lavishing her with whatever it is you have to offer her.

Otherwise, my money is on the fact she'll never call/text you again.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:34 AM 11-04-2009
I understand. And trust me, I'm not trying to mock you or embarrass you, but you haven't taken her to a 'really nice dinner' and you 'prepared to bend over backwards for her' but you haven't done that yet. So, in essence, all you've done is communicated with her.
WTF else was I supposed to do? I made my intentions clear. I told her she deserved a hell of lot more than Chili's. She evidently didn't want to go out for a really nice dinner.

Anyway if you read the last few posts you would realize what happened.
[Reply]
CosmicPal 12:40 AM 11-04-2009
Anyway if you read the last few posts you would realize what happened.
The entire Planet already knows what happened.
[Reply]
wutamess 12:41 AM 11-04-2009
Dude... **** that!. You have to develop some fuggin swagger about yourself. And you for damn sure aint going to get it over the Internet.
Has it ever occurred to you that you're probably socially weird and need to develop a sense of interaction with people?

Chalk it up as a blow job from a hot chick and there's plenty more where that came from?

"Nice dinner", oozes "clingy/moving too fast".
Get a BJ and next time reward her by going down on her. If she wants to :-) you 3+ times then that's when you start making plans to GRADUALLY do nice things.

Anything less than 3-4 times is just a bootycall and that's it (no matter how fine/sexy/hot she is).

SWAGGER UP!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:45 AM 11-04-2009
Originally Posted by wutamess:
Get a BJ and next time reward her by going down on her.
There won't be a next time.
[Reply]
Page 566 of 660
« First < 66466516556562563564565566 567568569570576616 > Last »
Up