ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 561 of 617
« First < 61461511551557558559560561 562563564565571611 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

El Jefe 05:52 PM 06-20-2013
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:
I call shenanigans.
I believe him. I do agree with the fact that in some areas if you get into a fight in a lot of areas you are going to jail. In most of the areas in Columbus, if you get into a fight, you are going to jail, period. Out in my area however, the Cops will take the instigator.
Hootie 05:52 PM 06-20-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
:-)
the quicker people like you realize I'm not looking to receive any life lessons on ChiefsPlanet.com the quicker you'll stop being so offended by my posts

I legitimately enjoy my life on a day to day basis. I enjoy posting on this board. I generally enjoy working. I enjoy drinking. And I enjoy my dry, sarcastic, never take anything seriously personality.

I'm sorry this is offensive.
Hootie 05:52 PM 06-20-2013
Originally Posted by El Jefe:
I believe him. I do agree with the fact that in some areas if you get into a fight in a lot of areas you are going to jail. In most of the areas in Columbus, if you get into a fight, you are going to jail, period. Out in my area however, the Cops will take the instigator.
Oh I believe his story...

I just didn't believe that he could tell some 'good stories'...because he was already 0-1 and I assume he led off with what he considered to be a 'good story.'
El Jefe 05:52 PM 06-20-2013
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Well, with all due respect, that may fly where you live but it doesn't where I live (or in any other metro area). If someone loses a tooth, someone's getting sued.These types of situations are why I carry Umbrella insurance because if something were to ever go down, I couldn't risk losing everything because of some joker.
Same here.
Hootie 05:53 PM 06-20-2013
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Hell Hootie if we were friends you would be ten times worse. You would know of you had someone coming at you they would get ktfo. You would be more insufferable than you are know
Posted via Mobile Device
I keep hoping for that to happen so I can win a nice lawsuit and be able to really rack up my bar tabs.
El Jefe 05:53 PM 06-20-2013
Oh I believe his story...

I just didn't believe that he could tell some 'good stories'...because he was already 0-1 and I assume he led off with what he considered to be a 'good story.'
Oh, you are questioning his fighting background, my bad.
Hootie 05:54 PM 06-20-2013
Originally Posted by El Jefe:
Same here.
I highly doubt there are going to be a lot of 'bar fights' during your nightly bible study group get together.
El Jefe 05:55 PM 06-20-2013
I keep hoping for that to happen so I can win a nice lawsuit and be able to really rack up my bar tabs.
I agree. If someone swings on me, I am taking them for all they are worth. Pussy or not, fighting is for neanderthals and children (outside MMA).
El Jefe 05:56 PM 06-20-2013
I highly doubt there are going to be a lot of 'bar fights' during your nightly bible study group get together.
I don't go to bars, don't drink. My brother however does.
SAUTO 05:56 PM 06-20-2013
Meh.

In my experience people who are proud because they beat someone up are generally not very intelligent people.

I hang out with some dudes that want to fight every night. They are all pretty stupid. They work at a gym, so it makes sense.
I'm actually pretty intelligent. I grew up inthe ghetto and fighting is what we did. I just happen to be good at it. And intolerable of assholes coming in my spot and sitting all over it.

I'm not a muscle head, at all. But like Dinny said don't show up with something in your hand you wouldn't want shoved up your ass
Posted via Mobile Device
Frazod 05:56 PM 06-20-2013
the quicker people like you realize I'm not looking to receive any life lessons on ChiefsPlanet.com the quicker you'll stop being so offended by my posts

I legitimately enjoy my life on a day to day basis. I enjoy posting on this board. I generally enjoy working. I enjoy drinking. And I enjoy my dry, sarcastic, never take anything seriously personality.

I'm sorry this is offensive.
Oh, you've got a life lesson coming. One of these days you'll run into somebody who doesn't stop charging when you grab his dick, who has his own big friends who aren't scared of your big friends, who gets a hold of you before you can run, and who doesn't stop to listen when you beg, plead, and tell him you really didn't mean it when you grabbed his fiance's tits and poured beer on her when she complained. And he's going to beat the fuck out of you.

I just hope it ends up on Youtube.
El Jefe 05:57 PM 06-20-2013
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
I'm actually pretty intelligent. I grew up inthe ghetto and fighting is what we did. I just happen to be good at it. And intolerable of assholes coming in my spot and sitting all over it.

I'm not a muscle head, at all. But like Dinny said don't show up with something in your hand you would want shoved up your ass
Posted via Mobile Device
I respect that.
El Jefe 05:58 PM 06-20-2013
Oh, you've got a life lesson coming. One of these days you'll run into somebody who doesn't stop charging when you grab his dick, who has his own big friends who aren't scared of your big friends, who gets a hold of you before you can run, and who doesn't stop to listen when you beg, plead, and tell him you really didn't mean it when you grabbed his fiance's tits and poured beer on her when she complained. And he's going to beat the **** out of you.

:-):-)
SAUTO 05:58 PM 06-20-2013
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Well, with all due respect, that may fly where you live but it doesn't where I live (or in any other metro area). If someone loses a tooth, someone's getting sued.

These types of situations are why I carry Umbrella insurance because if something were to ever go down, I couldn't risk losing everything because of some joker.
I can see that. I'm pretty well known around here. I don't go looking for it but I dint back down either.

And I carry the same insurance, lol.
Posted via Mobile Device
Hootie 05:58 PM 06-20-2013
Oh, you've got a life lesson coming. One of these days you'll run into somebody who doesn't stop charging when you grab his dick, who has his own big friends who aren't scared of your big friends, who gets a hold of you before you can run, and who doesn't stop to listen when you beg, plead, and tell him you really didn't mean it when you grabbed his fiance's tits and poured beer on her when she complained. And he's going to beat the fuck out of you.

Me too...I can see the stacks of high society now.
Page 561 of 617
« First < 61461511551557558559560561 562563564565571611 > Last »
Up