« First < 6465253545556 5758596066106 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Dorsey gone?
bdj23 02:12 PM 06-22-2017
Per 610.

The ****?
[Reply]
petegz28 07:56 PM 06-22-2017
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
I am going to quote what someone I know put on facebook that basically verifies what I have heard from several friends that are Red Coaters, one of which has a family member that works in the FO.
This is such a contradictory statement..

Originally Posted by :
Reid had final say over the roster, always has had. It's very difficult for a GM to build a team the way he thinks is wisest...when the HC has more control and final say on the 53 man roster. Reids history in Philly acting as both the GM/HC has not been successful in more than a decade. His most successful years were from 2001-2004. I do not trust Reid based on his history as a GM in Philly. Dorsey I trusted.
So, if Reid has been the one and not Dorsey, why is this guy pissed about players like Hill, Peters, Kelce, Morse, etc., that we have drafted? If he is right, it was Reid who said to draft them.

Was it also Reid that said to get Berry and Houston signed? According to this guy, it must be.

Now, the downside is, if Reid had this power, was he the one that said to cut JC and Maclin?
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 07:57 PM 06-22-2017
Originally Posted by Iconic:
Apparently a guy who called Dorsey getting canned earlier today says he knows a few guys in the FO. Here's the reason why he said Dorsey got released:

Take it for what it's worth.
Makes sense. Im sure he ran it by Andy first and they both agreed.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:57 PM 06-22-2017
Originally Posted by JakeF:
There is a reason why the firing of Dorsey happened on the same day as Reid got his contract extension. One of them told Hunt that they wanted more power forcing Clark to decide which person to keep. I imagine it was Reid that made the power play because he knew that Clark would need to keep the coach with the new QB.

Now Andy Reid sleeps with Clark Hunt's nuts in a jar on his nightstand.
Dumb as fuck, as usual
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:58 PM 06-22-2017
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Makes sense. Im sure he ran it by Andy first and they both agreed.
:-)
[Reply]
Frazod 08:00 PM 06-22-2017
Originally Posted by Iconic:
Apparently a guy who called Dorsey getting canned earlier today says he knows a few guys in the FO. Here's the reason why he said Dorsey got released:

Take it for what it's worth.
That does make sense. Doesn't matter how good you are at one aspect of your job if you totally suck at another key aspect of your job.

Personally I got enough of that shit with Dick Vermeil.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:01 PM 06-22-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Do you know what's hilarious and SO ****ing Chiefsplanet?

If Hunt fired Reid, the guy that's led them to 4 straight winning seasons and the first playoff win in 23 years, there are people here that would be ECSTATIC.

Meanwhile, the guy that signed bad contracts to multiple players and has been widely criticized on CP was fired, now it's all over.

:-)
Come on Dane. Let's not act like Dorsey and his personnel hires didn't have a big impact on our success.
[Reply]
bricks 08:01 PM 06-22-2017
They say "absolute power corrupts absolutely."

One would think this makes sense from a social hierarchy perspective.

So far Reid has the power, but maybe he wants too much power to the point where it's getting to his head and it results in Dorsey getting fired?

I don't know what to think man? But like shouldn't it be the opposite way around where you run an organization and you let the GM, one of the top executives around to be in power more so than the head coach? I mean that's the way it is most times in most organizations throughout professional sports and not the other way around.

Why don't the Chiefs at least organize their social hierarchy right? It's ****ing twisted man and it's a sign that this organization is ****ed.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 08:02 PM 06-22-2017
Originally Posted by petegz28:
This is such a contradictory statement..

So, if Reid has been the one and not Dorsey, why is this guy pissed about players like Hill, Peters, Kelce, Morse, etc., that we have drafted? If he is right, it was Reid who said to draft them.

Was it also Reid that said to get Berry and Houston signed? According to this guy, it must be.

Now, the downside is, if Reid had this power, was he the one that said to cut JC and Maclin?
Have no idea but it only makes sense that they had to make compromises on who to draft and sign in FA in situations where they did not agree.
[Reply]
penbrook 08:02 PM 06-22-2017
I won't believe any of these theories until Schefter or Rapoport report it
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:02 PM 06-22-2017
Yeah, they're just like the Bills, who haven't been in the playoffs since 1999, or the Raiders, who've had one winning season in the last 15, or the Browns.

Shut the fuck up, child

Do go fuck yourself.

Goddamn you have become the most irritating piece of shit on this forum, surpassing Tigger for the title.

Everything the Chiefs do is great and right.
Andy is the awesome and people just don't see his greatness the way I do.
Alex is a very nice guy and franchise QB, why won't people see this?!?

Yeah, we fucking GET IT already.

Stupid fucking lemming.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:04 PM 06-22-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Come on Dane. Let's not act like Dorsey and his personnel hires didn't have a big impact on our success.
That wasn't my point.

CP has always had its winners and losers regarding those in charge of the Chiefs.

And they're always wrong.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:05 PM 06-22-2017
CP has always had its winners and losers regarding those in charge of the Chiefs.

WHAT?

This place was dead on in knowing that Carl and Pioli were cancer had to be cut out.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:06 PM 06-22-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Do go fuck yourself.

Goddamn you have become the most irritating piece of shit on this forum, surpassing Tigger for the title.

Everything the Chiefs do is great and right.
Andy is the awesome and people just don't see his greatness the way I do.
Alex is a very nice guy and franchise QB, why won't people see this?!?

Yeah, we fucking GET IT already.

Stupid fucking lemming.
Fuck you, Jason.

You're not even a fan. You're a bored loser that can no longer drink, smoke pot or otherwise enjoy life, so you're fucking OBSESSED with a team you've admittedly HATE.

Go fuck yourself.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:07 PM 06-22-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
WHAT?

This place was dead on in knowing that Carl and Pioli were cancer had to be cut out.
20 years too late and 4 years too late, respectively, Geno.
[Reply]
cdcox 08:07 PM 06-22-2017
That wasn't my point.

Which years did we win the Super Bowl?
[Reply]
Page 56 of 137
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066106 > Last »
Up