ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 56 of 58
« First < 6465253545556 5758 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Do you Believe in Bigfoot ?
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:28 PM 08-03-2019
I gotta admit that this is a topic that's intrigued me for many years. There are now just so many videos relating to this that I find myself spending countless hours watching usually late at night when I'm bored but are so fascinating.

I'm wondering what your opinions are on if they exist or not. This guy has lots of great hunting stories to tell and several Sasquatch encounters if you like this type of thing.

Here you go.

[Reply]
Rausch 04:34 AM 06-05-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Said it once I’ll say it again. Multi verse. Its reality overlaps. There’s hundreds of reports of people seeing giant manta rays in the sky. I believe it’s the same thing. Some alternate reality is under water there on an earth that’s flooded.
I tend to lean towards that.

Everything, at its base, is energy. It's just energy behaving differently. So on some level everything can interact with something else. The w00 isn't imagination it's just science we don't understand because we aren't advanced enough yet, some govt agency doesn't want us to know, or some business can't make money off of it. All information is controlled by govt or big business - the most dishonest and greedy agencies on the planet. The two groups only fools would believe. Every bit of science in this country is funded by govt or big business and so serves their ends in some way.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 06:22 AM 06-05-2024
anybody here heard of Dogman AKA Hellhound AKA Rougarou? its the new booger. sasquatch is over.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:38 AM 06-05-2024
I've heard a lot about Dogman lately. The expanded perspective guys cover it a lot. Sort of to what Raush said its all energy. Maybe its multiverse maybe its just energy we cant perceive most of the time.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 09:34 AM 06-05-2024
Said it once I’ll say it again. Multi verse. Its reality overlaps. There’s hundreds of reports of people seeing giant manta rays in the sky. I believe it’s the same thing. Some alternate reality is under water there on an earth that’s flooded.
Wait, WTF? :-)

Link?
[Reply]
stumppy 12:16 PM 06-05-2024
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Yeah, a lot of this shit has been happening the last few years. The multiverse theory has become widely accepted as not only a possibility, but a likely one. That’s as good of a guess as any as to what the hell is really going on in this existence.
:-)

Uh...maybe in Fruitlooptopia.

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 12:16 PM 06-05-2024
It's the only reasonable explanation.
[Reply]
Jerm 12:28 PM 06-05-2024
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm:
Can't say I believe or not. I'm open to the idea, as well as the idea of Bigfoot occasionally taking a step into our reality from its own, call it multiverse or whatever.

Few years back, a buddy I work with told me quite a story. He lives in way, way upstate NY, kinda near Lake Placid, and is an avid camper and outdoorsman.

He's had a few strange experiences, but one story in particular was pretty wild, and he's absolutely not the type to tell tall tales or seek attention. I believe him, so I guess by that logic, I sorta have to believe in Bigfoot now, don't I? Hmmmm....
It's def. an interesting theory and one that *could* lend credence to the "they're there and then they're not" stuff you hear in so many encounters, etc. I find the encounters where UFOs are present or seen either before or after interesting too.

There's so much crazy shit that we probably have no grasp of....Paulides' Missing 911 work still baffles me and freaks me out, it's crazy.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 12:32 PM 06-05-2024
I mean, if Bigfoot isn't an interdimensional rapist alien from another universe, then what can he be, really?

At this point, with all the facts and data we have, that's what all of the evidence points to. Occam's Razor and all that strongly suggests that's exactly what "Bigfoot" is.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 01:24 PM 06-05-2024
Originally Posted by ThrobProng:
Wait, WTF? :-)

Link?
There's been 20 or more read and reported on different pods I listen too. Occasionally flying dinosaurs Pterodactyl maybe.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Thetruthish...w_a/?rdt=37591
[Reply]
Dunerdr 01:32 PM 06-05-2024
Bigfoots fascinating but really just and entry drug into a much more bizarre world.

Dog man
Black eyed children
Time lapses
Missing 411
Fae
Giants
Wendigo
Skinwalkers
Shadow people
Deer man (Not deer)
Glimmer man

The list goes on. So much of this stuff has ancient ties that it makes you wonder.

Personally I love cryptids, the stories, if they are just stories are much better than the position on the local news. Ill talk this stuff all day long.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 01:36 PM 06-05-2024
Bigfoots fascinating but really just and entry drug into a much more bizarre world.

Dog man
Black eyed children
Time lapses
Missing 411
Fae
Giants
Wendigo
Skinwalkers
Shadow people
Deer man (Not deer)
Glimmer man

The list goes on. So much of this stuff has ancient ties that it makes you wonder.

Personally I love cryptids, the stories, if they are just stories are much better than the position on the local news. Ill talk this stuff all day long.
The Spaghetti Monster
The one eyed, one horned, flying purple people eater.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 01:39 PM 06-05-2024
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
The Spaghetti Monster
The one eyed, one horned, flying purple people eater.
LINK!?
[Reply]
stumppy 01:41 PM 06-05-2024

Dog man
Black eyed children
Time lapses
Missing 411
Fae
Giants
Wendigo
Skinwalkers
Shadow people
Deer man (Not deer)
Glimmer man

Patient zero of 'I heard it on the internet so it must be true'.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 02:17 PM 06-05-2024
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Patient zero of 'I heard it on the internet so it must be true'.
Where did I say it was true? I said I prefer the stories better than the garbage on the news.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 02:47 PM 06-05-2024

Dog man
Black eyed children
Time lapses
Missing 411
Fae
Giants
Wendigo
Skinwalkers
Shadow people
Deer man (Not deer)
Glimmer man

"Entry drug" is a very appropriate term here.

Being entertained is one thing; Taking these things seriously is quite another. Keep in mind that people in ancient times were relative idiots. Ancient does not equal more credible. If anything, it's the opposite.
[Reply]
Page 56 of 58
« First < 6465253545556 5758 >
Up