ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 546 of 660
« First < 46446496536542543544545546 547548549550556596646 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I have a date.
luv 07:09 PM 06-22-2007
I guess this will be the ****Official TMI Thread****
[Reply]
luv 11:06 PM 09-22-2009
Men are so pissy. I have a guy tell me that he wants to watch me with another woman. I told him he was a hot guy, so he shouldn't have too much trouble finding two women who'd be willing to do that for him. He asked me what my point was. I told him I wasn't one of those women.
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 11:16 PM 09-22-2009
Originally Posted by luv:
Men are so pissy. I have a guy tell me that he wants to watch me with another woman. I told him he was a hot guy, so he shouldn't have too much trouble finding two women who'd be willing to do that for him. He asked me what my point was. I told him I wasn't one of those women.
I like watching 2 women... one doing my laundry, and the other doing the dishes...:-)
[Reply]
luv 11:18 PM 09-22-2009
Originally Posted by BigChiefDave:
I like watching 2 women... one doing my laundry, and the other doing the dishes...:-)
:-)

What's funnier is that he asked me why. Asked me if I had any kinky friends.
I told him that he might try hitting on college girls, because I'm old and set in my ways. I'll be damned if that wasn't a conversation killer...lol.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:21 PM 09-22-2009
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Yeah you are probably fucked. She meant sometime in the next century.
Why? She was in no hurry to get out of the restaurant after we paid the bill. It was pretty clear she did not mind my company at all.

I probably sound a little desperate. Of course, I am. I've never had a second date. Help me face-sucking drunk girl, you're my only hope.
[Reply]
Valiant 11:24 PM 09-22-2009
If she was interested she would have set something up immediately.. Like how about friday or this weekend.. She gave you the easy brushoff..
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 11:24 PM 09-22-2009
Originally Posted by luv:

What's funnier is that he asked me why. Asked me if I had any kinky friends.
I told him that he might try hitting on college girls, because I'm old and set in my ways. I'll be damned if that wasn't a conversation killer...lol.
Old? 32, right? That is hardly old. I'll be 39 next month and I tend to target women in their early 30s. How old was this guy? Mid 20s I bet. You like 'em young, you Cougar. :-)
[Reply]
luv 11:26 PM 09-22-2009
Originally Posted by BigChiefDave:
Old? 32, right? That is hardly old. I'll be 39 next month and I tend to target women in their early 30s. How old was this guy? Mid 20s I bet. You like 'em young, you Cougar. :-)
I believe he's 36. Local DJ who thinks he can get whatever whenever. I love proving people wrong. :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:28 PM 09-22-2009
Originally Posted by Valiant:
If she was interested she would have set something up immediately.. Like how about friday or this weekend.. She gave you the easy brushoff..
Maybe so.

Well, at least I had two dates in four days. That's a record for me. I must be doing SOMETHING right.
[Reply]
patteeu 05:31 AM 09-23-2009
Originally Posted by Valiant:
As if all girls are identical. Maybe you're right, but it's just as possible that you're wrong. Maybe she was hoping he'd set something up immediately or maybe she didn't want to come across as too pushy/desperate.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 07:02 AM 09-23-2009
Originally Posted by GoChiefs:
Well, I just had another date. She was really freaking cute. A redhead, angel-eyed opera singer. She was 22. We had a nice enough time but she seemed a little nervous. No kiss, but she did say "we should do this again sometime." She's a fan of letting things happen "organically" so she probably likes to take things slow. She has three tattoos and a nose ring, though, so her inner slut is in there somewhere.

And actually, I'd love to hear her sing. I mean, shit, I don't wanna just **** her, you know?

But, yeah...I'd like to hit it.
Pics of hottie opera singer please.
[Reply]
dirk digler 07:04 AM 09-23-2009
Why? She was in no hurry to get out of the restaurant after we paid the bill. It was pretty clear she did not mind my company at all.

I probably sound a little desperate. Of course, I am. I've never had a second date. Help me face-sucking drunk girl, you're my only hope.
What she said doesn't sound like some one who is interested and wanted to give you the brush off. Of course I could be wrong because I wasn't there. Next time you need to video record your dates so we can help you out more.
[Reply]
rockymtnchief 07:18 AM 09-23-2009
Originally Posted by patteeu:
As if all girls are identical. Maybe you're right, but it's just as possible that you're wrong. Maybe she was hoping he'd set something up immediately or maybe she didn't want to come across as too pushy/desperate.
As much as I like to see GC crash and burn on his interweb skank dates, this could be the case. Maybe she doesn't want to seem desperate.

Keep confident, don't be a douche, and stop showing up for dates in your Star Wars gear.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:20 AM 09-23-2009
Another thing that's relevant: she just moved to Texas last month. From New England.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:22 AM 09-23-2009
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Next time you need to video record your dates so we can help you out more.

The thought of bringing a pocket audio recorder has crossed my mind...
[Reply]
Agent V 07:35 AM 09-23-2009

The thought of bringing a pocket audio recorder has crossed my mind...

Those new iPod Nanos have video cameras in them. Talk about creepy. :-)
[Reply]
Page 546 of 660
« First < 46446496536542543544545546 547548549550556596646 > Last »
Up