Hall of Classics>I have a date.
luv 07:09 PM 06-22-2007
I guess this will be the ****Official TMI Thread****
[Reply]
JD10367 07:30 PM 09-19-2009
Originally Posted by GoChiefs:
Out the door.

Pussy hunt 09.
Umm hmm. And, from what I've read, short on ammo, stumbling loudly through the woods, and in the wrong season and in the wrong part of the woods.

The Bambis are safe.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:34 PM 09-19-2009
Originally Posted by JD10367:
Umm hmm. And, from what I've read, short on ammo, stumbling loudly through the woods, and in the wrong season and in the wrong part of the woods.

The Bambis are safe.
He is a big fan of Stags...

:-)
[Reply]
Skip Towne 07:40 PM 09-19-2009
OK. I have another date tonight. I actually canceled a hookup with a worse-looking chick in an attempt to bang this other broad. I'm pretty sure she's horny. Single mother, woohoo!

Anyway, I was like, let's have dinner, and she was like, let's not, let's get a drink and go dancing, and I need you to pick me up, and I'm like, OK. Dancing is a prelude to sex. Right? RIGHT? Especially with drunk single mothers.

LET'S DO IT!

You have 2 chances of banging her. And slim left town.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:45 AM 09-20-2009
Well, that was interesting. It's always interesting the first time a chick grinds against your crotch on the dance floor. It's also interesting the first time you slow dance with a girl and kiss her in front of everyone. Weeeeeeeeeeeee.

Also, funny story - another internet bitch texted me while I was en route to my OTHER internet bitch. It was unsolicited and I had no idea who it was at first. She was like "you're too hot to be alone!" which was nice, but I would have had to drive alllllllll the way back up north to get to wherever she was. Back burner, I guess. I sort of blew her off so I'm sure that will drive her nuts.

As for red, she was really cool. And I have NEVER kissed anyone so long and so hard after a date. I'd bet anything we see each other again. Especially since she kicked my ass at pool.

BTW, long island ice teas are really good!

PS - We stopped at Jack in the Box on the way home (I picked her up, she doesn't drive, major points FOR ME!). She was really drunk, and really hungry. It was hilarious.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:49 AM 09-20-2009
Oh!

PPS - We saw a midget breakdance.
[Reply]
SPchief 03:08 AM 09-20-2009
Well, that was interesting. It's always interesting the first time a chick grinds against your crotch on the dance floor. It's also interesting the first time you slow dance with a girl and kiss her in front of everyone. Weeeeeeeeeeeee.

Also, funny story - another internet bitch texted me while I was en route to my OTHER internet bitch. It was unsolicited and I had no idea who it was at first. She was like "you're too hot to be alone!" which was nice, but I would have had to drive alllllllll the way back up north to get to wherever she was. Back burner, I guess. I sort of blew her off so I'm sure that will drive her nuts.

As for red, she was really cool. And I have NEVER kissed anyone so long and so hard after a date. I'd bet anything we see each other again. Especially since she kicked my ass at pool.

BTW, long island ice teas are really good!

PS - We stopped at Jack in the Box on the way home (I picked her up, she doesn't drive, major points FOR ME!). She was really drunk, and really hungry. It was hilarious.
So this chick got you to take her out, get her drunk, and feed her afterwords and you didn't get any?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:13 AM 09-20-2009
Originally Posted by SPchief:
So this chick got you to take her out, get her drunk, and feed her afterwords and you didn't get any?
Look, I sucked her face hard. For like five minutes. And she was into it. She's a single, unemployed mom and lives with her widowed father. And she doesn't drive. I am like an oil tycoon to this girl. I will hit it at some point. NO QUESTION!

Also, she paid for "dinner." Heh. I had egg rolls. (don't worry, I bought most of her drinks, and the club cover).

But yeah, FAIL, I guess.

[Reply]
Fairplay 03:43 AM 09-20-2009

But yeah, FAIL, I guess.

Say it ain't so.

Even in the Mega Millions lottery you have only a 1 in 175,711,536 chance of scoring. You can't win if you don't play.
[Reply]
Fairplay 03:46 AM 09-20-2009

You have women waiting in line for you Gochiefs what a stud. :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:23 AM 09-20-2009
Originally Posted by Fairplay:
Hopefully.

lol
[Reply]
Pioli Zombie 04:59 AM 09-20-2009
Look, I sucked her face hard. For like five minutes. And she was into it. She's a single, unemployed mom and lives with her widowed father. And she doesn't drive. I am like an oil tycoon to this girl. I will hit it at some point. NO QUESTION!

Also, she paid for "dinner." Heh. I had egg rolls. (don't worry, I bought most of her drinks, and the club cover).

But yeah, FAIL, I guess.

10 to 1 you fuck her father before you fuck her.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Over-Head 06:36 AM 09-20-2009
Look, I sucked her face hard. For like five minutes. And she was into it.
Of cource she was, she was DRUNK

She's a single, unemployed mom and lives with her widowed father. And she doesn't drive. I am like an oil tycoon to this girl. I will hit it at some point. NO QUESTION!
you honestly think your the FIRST guy to take her out, PAY for her night on the town and NOT get any?.

And

But yeah, FAIL, I guess.
Honest to **** son, you realy couldn't get laid in a whorehouse with a pocket full of Ben Franklyns could ya?:-)
[Reply]
Over-Head 06:39 AM 09-20-2009
Originally Posted by Fairplay:
The only thing Goatboy has waiting is his Left hand when the right one gets tired
[Reply]
Pioli Zombie 06:39 AM 09-20-2009
I bet she threw up shrimp on his face too.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:10 PM 09-22-2009
Well, I just had another date. She was really freaking cute. A redhead, angel-eyed opera singer. She was 22. We had a nice enough time but she seemed a little nervous. No kiss, but she did say "we should do this again sometime." She's a fan of letting things happen "organically" so she probably likes to take things slow. She has three tattoos and a nose ring, though, so her inner slut is in there somewhere.

And actually, I'd love to hear her sing. I mean, shit, I don't wanna just fuck her, you know?

But, yeah...I'd like to hit it.
[Reply]
Page 543 of 660
« First < 43443493533539540541542543 544545546547553593643 > Last »
Up