« First < 40440490530536537538539540 541542543544550590640 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I have a date.
luv 07:09 PM 06-22-2007
I guess this will be the ****Official TMI Thread****
[Reply]
El Jefe 07:35 AM 09-03-2009
Originally Posted by GoChiefs:
Nope, I have a shitty phone.
Dude all you have to do is send a text message and put in your email addy and it will send it to your email. I do it all the time on my phone.
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 08:00 AM 09-03-2009
Originally Posted by kcchiefsfanGoLJ:
Dude all you have to do is send a text message and put in your email addy and it will send it to your email. I do it all the time on my phone.
Yep, thats what I do. I have Verizon. I can do it in reverse and upload ringtones to my cell that way.
[Reply]
Delano 08:15 AM 09-03-2009
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
On second thought, I bet the two of you have a lot in common...working out, teeth bleaching, taking pictures of yourself in skimpy or no clothes, living with mom, eating yogurt out of the carton, blowing goats, saving can tabs so someone can get kidney dialysis, watching Quantum Leap reruns, defending yourself on a web forum, Chili's Awesome Blossom, LJ's future unborn baby, saving paper grocery bags in that space between the fridge and the cabinet, Beethoven movies 1 thru 5, The Baconator, shaving your knuckles, taking the neighbors daughter to choir practice, using the PedEgg, acrylic nails, hand creme (and tissues), Yahtzee the game (and the saying), Rhubarb, Barbed wire, The Wire, Anything Scott Bakula was involved in, Jeff Goldblum TV shows (not the movies), tin foil recycling, The Subaru Brat, WWE, UFC, Badgirl CP posts, Googling yourself, Googling others, Googling Googlegoogle, Premium content in your pants, bikinis, body shaving, anti-wrinkle cream, pinball machine repair, rims, cutting your own hair (and others') for fun and profit, selling GRIT, used car pricing relative to Blue Book, UFO's...specifically, their percentage of fuselage to view-thru (a.k.a. window) surface, cumuls and strato-numbus cloud patterns, weekend car body repair and paint, etc etc etc
Awesome.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 01:31 PM 09-03-2009
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
On second thought, I bet the two of you have a lot in common...working out, teeth bleaching, taking pictures of yourself in skimpy or no clothes, living with mom, eating yogurt out of the carton, blowing goats, saving can tabs so someone can get kidney dialysis, watching Quantum Leap reruns, defending yourself on a web forum, Chili's Awesome Blossom, LJ's future unborn baby, saving paper grocery bags in that space between the fridge and the cabinet, Beethoven movies 1 thru 5, The Baconator, shaving your knuckles, taking the neighbors daughter to choir practice, using the PedEgg, acrylic nails, hand creme (and tissues), Yahtzee the game (and the saying), Rhubarb, Barbed wire, The Wire, Anything Scott Bakula was involved in, Jeff Goldblum TV shows (not the movies), tin foil recycling, The Subaru Brat, WWE, UFC, Badgirl CP posts, Googling yourself, Googling others, Googling Googlegoogle, Premium content in your pants, bikinis, body shaving, anti-wrinkle cream, pinball machine repair, rims, cutting your own hair (and others') for fun and profit, selling GRIT, used car pricing relative to Blue Book, UFO's...specifically, their percentage of fuselage to view-thru (a.k.a. window) surface, cumuls and strato-numbus cloud patterns, weekend car body repair and paint, etc etc etc

Wow. That could be the post of the year.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:55 PM 09-04-2009
OK. I canceled my sex date with the creepy cougar....now I have a coffee date with a button-cute, skinny, 5-foot-1, 21-year old instead. My gosh, she's cute. And extremely liberal, and just got out of a relationship.

:-)
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 08:58 PM 09-04-2009
OK. I canceled my sex date with the creepy cougar....now I have a coffee date with a button-cute, skinny, 5-foot-1, 21-year old instead. My gosh, she's cute. And extremely liberal, and just got out of a relationship.

Pics please...
[Reply]
sedated 09:10 PM 09-04-2009
I said it several pages ago, I'll say it again - how can anyone give 2 f**ks about this thread anymore?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:11 PM 09-04-2009
Originally Posted by sedated:
I said it several pages ago, I'll say it again - how can anyone give 2 f**ks about this thread anymore?
I think everyone should use this thread.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 06:51 AM 09-05-2009

Pics please. Nudies if you got 'em.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:26 PM 09-07-2009
Fuck. I got stood up. AGAIN.

And now some other hot bitch asked me out for Sushi. LOL

Crazy shit.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 03:35 PM 09-07-2009
Here's the thing Clayton... no woman that's not either a whore or damaged is going to be fucking random internet guys.

You've gotten your dick wet. Congratulations. Time to start actually dating some women... and that doesn't mean one and it doesn't mean for a relationship. You'll have MUCH more success gettin' some by forming a relationship. And they won't flake on you (most of the time).
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:38 PM 09-07-2009
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Here's the thing Clayton... no woman that's not either a whore or damaged is going to be fucking random internet guys.
Uh, it was just a date. We weren't fucking. LOL

[Reply]
patteeu 03:43 PM 09-07-2009
Uh, it was just a date. We weren't ****ing. LOL
Technically speaking, it wasn't even a date.
[Reply]
wild1 04:42 PM 09-07-2009
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Here's the thing Clayton... no woman that's not either a whore or damaged is going to be ****ing random internet guys.
well, 99.9~% of "damaged" don't do that either.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 08:06 PM 09-07-2009
Originally Posted by wild1:
well, 99.9~% of "damaged" don't do that either.
True.
[Reply]
Page 540 of 660
« First < 40440490530536537538539540 541542543544550590640 > Last »
Up