ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 54 of 61
« First < 4445051525354 55565758 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>-- How do you feel about Hardees?
Simply Red 11:42 AM 06-28-2016
How do you feel about Hardees?

Hot Ham and Cheese?

Breakfast?!

coupon here
[Reply]
BryanBusby 08:08 PM 05-08-2018
Dieting is never a bad thing and tyvm
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:48 PM 05-08-2018
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I've been dieting - but thank you for your contribution.
Get this man an All American Thickburger!
[Reply]
banecat 10:17 PM 05-08-2018
My feelings about Hardees would be that they should go away. I tried to go there a few weeks back to give the sliders that they were advertising a shot. I get there just after eight at night. And they are closed. I'm not even going back to see why. Our relationship is over now
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:23 PM 05-08-2018
Originally Posted by Rausch:
My (jefferson city, Mo) HARDEE'S was ass today.

1st, let me say that I've always had good times there. This is my pre-FILM load up so I don't need the popcorn and soda.

I was already geeked to see Panther on my day off and they didn't want to honor a coupon. Ok, ****, that's petty, but whatever.
Then I got the monster burger with no mayo and BBQ on the side.

And it was ****ed. Full of mayo and mayo on the fries (that I DIDN'T WANT.)

I did show up in uniform. My bad. On me.
I absolutely HATE mayo. I don't understand why people eat it at all...

Woulda sent the burger back, along with the Big Ass Fries.
[Reply]
TimBone 11:37 PM 05-08-2018
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Thank you for asking.

It was pretty sloppy, but edible. The pulled pork didn't want to stay on the burger at all. Kinda wish the pork had smoke flavoring to it and less BBQ sauce.
Never fall for the trap of ordering anything bbq related at a non-bbq establishment. 99% of the time it will be shit, and the bbq sauce will be generic high fructose corn syrup shit.
[Reply]
DaNewGuy 04:29 AM 05-09-2018
Originally Posted by TimBone:
Never fall for the trap of ordering anything bbq related at a non-bbq establishment. 99% of the time it will be shit, and the bbq sauce will be generic high fructose corn syrup shit.
I take it a mcrib is something you stay away from ?
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:36 AM 05-09-2018
Hitting them up for before work this morning, thinking about a Frisco breakfast sammy...
[Reply]
DaNewGuy 04:41 AM 05-09-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Hitting them up for before work this morning, thinking about a Frisco breakfast sammy...
Man I got the hangover munchies early today, grab one for me dude :-)
[Reply]
srvy 06:19 AM 05-09-2018
I learned this lesson a while back with the brisket sammie at Arby's. It had no smoke flavor and the only thing of value I got out of it was a system clean out.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:20 PM 05-09-2018
I don't expect too much. At least throw some goddang liquid smoke in it.
[Reply]
gblowfish 12:48 PM 05-10-2018
This is especially true in KC. Why order a 'barbecue style' sammich in the city that is the world's Mecca of BBQ? This would be like going to Maine and eating at Red Lobster.

I like Arby's. Their gyros are tasty. Hardee's is OK if you don't mind grease overload. If I were going to get a big ole greasy double cheeseburger, the best is Hi-Boys in Independence.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 02:02 PM 05-10-2018
Sitting down somewhere to eat or standing in line at Okie Joes sucks with a tired toddler.
[Reply]
sedated 02:39 PM 05-10-2018
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Sitting down somewhere to eat or standing in line at Okie Joes sucks with a tired toddler.

[Reply]
BryanBusby 02:48 PM 05-10-2018
Originally Posted by sedated:

Well you toss me a PM when delivery happens outside of the metro.

As for the other part, really wasn't in the mood to fuck with Kansas drivers and the whole part about a cranky toddler meant didn't want to go out of my way.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:55 PM 05-10-2018
Hardees BBQ :-)
[Reply]
Page 54 of 61
« First < 4445051525354 55565758 > Last »
Up