ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 537 of 617
« First < 37437487527533534535536537 538539540541547587 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

cabletech94 08:27 PM 06-19-2013
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
Hey, where do you fish around here?
make friends with someone who has a strip pit.

lakeside park (make sure you get a fishing license). don't eat the fish there, tho.

i actually haven't fished in about 10 years. need to teach my 6 year old the trade. let me "fish around". i'll find a place, and i'll send you an invite (no homo).
rico 08:29 PM 06-19-2013
Originally Posted by milkman:
Actually, I knew what it was supposed to be, but I couldn't find (:-), so I went with (:-).

Your response forced me to look again, and I'll be damned, it's the same damn key in the lower case mode.

Yes, I am a dumbass.

I laughed because I got the n00b joke.

I thought it was well played.

Holy....shit. I don't mean to sound like the king of geeks or anything, but I literally feel like I accomplished something. #euphoria
Saul Good 08:41 PM 06-19-2013
Originally Posted by Phobia:
I'm okay with this criticism. Here's the rub. I've been here a long time. I helped Kyle build this site from 50 pilgrims to what it is today. I say this not asking that you kiss my ass but that you trust that what I'm telling you is based on a lot of experience at running a site like this.

I understand the nuances of an internet community such as this. Hootie and those of his ilk are entertaining and they're typically good for sporadic traffic surges. What they're not good for is long-term community viability. Eventually something has to give and frankly, I'd rather ban 5 Hooties (and have) than risk losing two or three more veteran contributors.

Contrary to what you've been told about my tenure at WPI, I built that place into a half-dozen posts per day board to thousands of posts per day in under a year. I understand and I care. That's why I do some of the things I do on this site. I'm not perfect and I've made plenty of mistakes over the years. I used to have time to take young guys under my wing and integrate them into the community. I don't have time for that any longer so my methods are perceived as harsh or sensitive. That's fine. When Kyle thinks my methods are out of touch and not in the best interest of the long-term growth of ChiefsPlanet he'll ask me to step down and I will.
Everything anyone ever needs to know about phobia is directly above this sentence.
J Diddy 08:47 PM 06-19-2013
Originally Posted by cabletech94:
make friends with someone who has a strip pit.

lakeside park (make sure you get a fishing license). don't eat the fish there, tho.

i actually haven't fished in about 10 years. need to teach my 6 year old the trade. let me "fish around". i'll find a place, and i'll send you an invite (no homo).
I found a state park by girard, gonna check it out this weekend. I'll let you know how it is
-King- 08:50 PM 06-19-2013
I seriously don't understand how Rico keeps writing books in his replies. It's hilarious :-)
Saul Good 08:54 PM 06-19-2013
okay, this thread is seriously like a floater in the toilet.

hey saul, your previous roast was fan-flipping-tastic!!! kudos!!!

now, on with the next one, por favor!!!
I'm on strike.
Saul Good 08:57 PM 06-19-2013
okay, this thread is seriously like a floater in the toilet.

hey saul, your previous roast was fan-flipping-tastic!!! kudos!!!

now, on with the next one, por favor!!!
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
I'm on strike.
As an aside, if you ever want to know how lame the rep system is...yours is the first rep I got for crazycoffey.

I got six for a throwaway post in a Royals thread a few days ago.
rico 09:08 PM 06-19-2013
Originally Posted by TimBone:
...and yet I read every ****ing sentence.

SAUTO 09:09 PM 06-19-2013
As an aside, if you ever want to know how lame the rep system is...yours is the first rep I got for crazycoffey.

Can't rep on mobile. Sorry. I know how important it is. only thing Hootie has ever taught me is the importance of rep.

You are awesome at this though.
Posted via Mobile Device
SAUTO 09:10 PM 06-19-2013
...and yet I read every fucking sentence.
Something is wrong with you dude... Are you sane?
Posted via Mobile Device
crazycoffey 09:10 PM 06-19-2013

I tried to rep you, but on my phone the rep window disappears after every letter. So I said forget it
-King- 09:18 PM 06-19-2013
...and yet I read every fucking sentence.
All these times I've posted tl;dr, I've meant it :-)
Saul Good 09:32 PM 06-19-2013
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
This floating turd has less than 2k left in it.

Then it will no longer float.
200 posts in 12 hours since the last roast...

Good call.
J Diddy 09:37 PM 06-19-2013
200 posts in 12 hours since the last roast...

Good call.
Um after 2000 more posts it won't float, so yes, a good call.

Don't be angry at me Saully.
crazycoffey 09:45 PM 06-19-2013
/ ego stroking

Begin more roasts
Page 537 of 617
« First < 37437487527533534535536537 538539540541547587 > Last »
Up