Page 535 of 660
« First < 35435485525531532533534535 536537538539545585635 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I have a date.
luv 07:09 PM 06-22-2007
I guess this will be the ****Official TMI Thread****
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:49 PM 08-26-2009
Originally Posted by Coach:
Jesus ****ing Christ, is that even necessary? Don't bring up something that did not even need to be seen.

:-)
hey dumb fuq, i didn't ORIGINALLY post that, douchebag.
[Reply]
Coach 09:51 PM 08-26-2009
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
hey dumb fuq, i didn't ORIGINALLY post that, douchebag.
I'm aware of that. However, you did quote it.
[Reply]
luv 10:00 PM 08-26-2009
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Well I can guarantee one thing...if I ever meet luv I won't be begging for a blowjob.
I almost told him to come over. I would have closed the blinds, turned the lights out and petended not to be here.

He even went as far as to say that I could just play with it, that I didn't have to suck it. He'd come over take it out, and I could decide from there.

Needless to say, I blocked him after this entertaining conversation.
[Reply]
luv 10:05 PM 08-26-2009
Better yet, I could have told him to come over, but given him the wrong apartment number. :-)
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 10:15 PM 08-26-2009
Originally Posted by luv:
I almost told him to come over. I would have closed the blinds, turned the lights out and petended not to be here.

He even went as far as to say that I could just play with it, that I didn't have to suck it. He'd come over take it out, and I could decide from there.

:-)
[Reply]
btlook1 11:06 PM 08-26-2009
So Luv....seeing as how begging doesn't work what does?
[Reply]
Mecca 11:54 PM 08-26-2009

Uh where are you meeting these lovely people at.
[Reply]
salame 12:30 AM 08-27-2009
onlinebootycall.com?
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 02:26 AM 08-27-2009
Claytons begging now? :-)
[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 05:48 AM 08-27-2009
Originally Posted by BigChiefDave:
I'm not so sure he ever had a burst...
Premature burst?

Originally Posted by BWillie007:
and said for all of them to meet you out at bar/night club/tavern "insert name here" with you and your buddies.
Sounds good except he doesn't go to bars or nightclubs and doesn't have 'buddies'.
[Reply]
luv 06:35 AM 08-27-2009
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Uh where are you meeting these lovely people at.
This one sent me a message from a dating site I haven't used in a looooong time. I think my online dating services days are through, especially since that's the type of people they always seem to have to offer.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:25 PM 08-27-2009
Hi. My name is Beth and I want someone who loves to take risks. I am 24 years old and I have herpes. I contracted herpes about a year ago and I am still coping. I ve been longing for a great fuck and I would even let you cum on my face. If you are well up for the risk, then contact me. I mean if you are REALLY up for the risk. If you do have herrpes, that is even better! This posting is serious and it is not a scam. I really want this and I really want a great one. I have not had one in a long time and I feel ashamed but what can you do? you can't change the past, jsut cope with it. If you are that guy or girl (wink) feel free to contact me. ONLY IF YOU ARE SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
DJay23 05:38 PM 08-27-2009
Originally Posted by GoChiefs:
Hi. My name is Beth and I want someone who loves to take risks. I am 24 years old and I have herpes. I contracted herpes about a year ago and I am still coping. I ve been longing for a great **** and I would even let you cum on my face. If you are well up for the risk, then contact me. I mean if you are REALLY up for the risk. If you do have herrpes, that is even better! This posting is serious and it is not a scam. I really want this and I really want a great one. I have not had one in a long time and I feel ashamed but what can you do? you can't change the past, jsut cope with it. If you are that guy or girl (wink) feel free to contact me. ONLY IF YOU ARE SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I encountered this same scenario about 7 years ago. Nice girl, loved sex, cute face, GREAT body. At the end of the night on the first date, after an evening of none too subtle sexual suggestion she mentions, "Oh, and I have herpes."

I got off the couch and went home, didn't call her again.
[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 05:55 PM 08-27-2009
Originally Posted by DJay23:
I encountered this same scenario about 7 years ago. Nice girl, loved sex, cute face, GREAT body. At the end of the night on the first date, after an evening of none too subtle sexual suggestion she mentions, "Oh, and I have herpes."

I got off the couch and went home, didn't call her again.
Meh, I've looked into it and you're careful it's not a huge deal. 20% of people have herpes and a lot have no clue they have it because they don't show symptoms. Men have a small chance of contracting it from women during sex, even lower when using a rubber. But, yeah, it's good she told you. I'd be pissed if I had sex with a girl and she mentioned it after the fact.
[Reply]
Halfcan 06:42 PM 08-27-2009
Wow. I just passed up the opportunity to give a guy a bj. Funny thing is he begged.... :-)

You know something's gotta be wrong when a guy is cute, and won't take no for an answer. It's a hug turn off, and like I want some guy like that in my apartment. GET A CLUE AND LEAVE ME ALONE.
poor guy :-)
[Reply]
Page 535 of 660
« First < 35435485525531532533534535 536537538539545585635 > Last »
Up