Page 531 of 4909
« First < 31431481521527528529530531 53253353453554158163110311531 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
manchambo 05:22 PM 09-11-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
What Knoshow and literally every Denver fan wants to ignore...is they were getting dominated in their house. They had to resort to deliberately trying to injure Newton...Kubiak has a long history of being a dirty coach...so this wasn't an isolated occurrence or an accident.
How does this comment relate to KC getting dominated in their house today?
[Reply]
Broncos999 05:23 PM 09-11-2016
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Karma. Dirty team trying to intentionally hurt opposing teams quarterback with dirty hits gets one of their top players injured. Haha haha haha. Serves you right Donk scum!!
Can't wait to watch the Broncos knock smiths head off, he won't be getting up from those hits like Cam did.
[Reply]
Broncos999 05:30 PM 09-11-2016
What's with all the little girls whining about a game that was played the way it was meant to be played before Roger goddell ruined it. Whaaa whaaaa. Watch a feminine sport then if football is too much for you. Go watch some basketball .
[Reply]
BlackOp 06:21 PM 09-11-2016
Originally Posted by manchambo:
Umm...maybe that KC didnt resort to trying to take River's head off? See...this is what a comeback looks like without attempting to deliberately injure a player... that is having a good game.... and setting off a national media firestorm.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:25 PM 09-11-2016
Umm...maybe that KC didnt resort to trying to take River's head off? See...this is what a comeback looks like without attempting to deliberately injure a player... that is having a good game.... and setting off a national media firestorm.
I don't know what happened in the first half, but from the highlights - very impressive recovery. All in all, each of the AFCW teams looked good this week from what I can tell, I think that's great ... honestly. I love it when the division is tough.
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:37 PM 09-11-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I don't know what happened in the first half, but from the highlights - very impressive recovery. All in all, each of the AFCW teams looked good this week from what I can tell, I think that's great ... honestly. I love it when the division is tough.
I dont know what to make of it...Raiders gave up almost 450 passing. KC looked like someone drugged them for 2 1/2 quarters..and Denver was beaten up in the first half and needed a missed FG.

All three have warts...KC's comeback was the biggest in franchise history...so they won week 1.

Smith threw for 360/3TDs.
[Reply]
New World Order 08:41 PM 09-11-2016
Originally Posted by Broncos999:
What's with all the little girls whining about a game that was played the way it was meant to be played before Roger goddell ruined it. Whaaa whaaaa. Watch a feminine sport then if football is too much for you. Go watch some basketball .

It isn't basketball season.
[Reply]
New World Order 08:41 PM 09-11-2016

Can you post a shot of your karma history please?

I'd love to see it.
[Reply]
New World Order 08:42 PM 09-11-2016
I dont know what to make of it...Raiders gave up almost 450 passing. KC looked like someone drugged them for 2 1/2 quarters..and Denver was beaten up in the first half and needed a missed FG.

All three have warts...KC's comeback was the biggest in franchise history...so they won week 1.

Smith threw for 360/3TDs.

Who said Siemian was better than Smith?

After today I think the choice is obvious.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:19 PM 09-11-2016
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Who said Siemian was better than Smith?
I didnt..I said he's a rookie that has thrown an INT in every game he's played.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:22 PM 09-11-2016
I didnt..I said he's a rookie that has thrown an INT in every game he's played.

I know, it was a Donko fan.

I just don't remember who said it; I'm also too lazy to search.
[Reply]
manchambo 05:26 AM 09-12-2016
So you're just going to ignore the part where KC was getting its poop pushed in for most of the game, and had to go to overtime at home against a team not nearly as good as Carolina.

Just to be clear, I'm fine with that. I don't begrudge anyone but you enjoying the victory. But I do have to point out to you, who begrudges every major or minor success Denver ever has, who questions every win and says "yeah but you barely won at home," that you needed a historic comeback and overtime to beat a middling opponent at home. There's a goose and there's a gander, a pot and a kettle, and you're one of them for damn sure.
[Reply]
New World Order 05:31 AM 09-12-2016
So you're just going to ignore the part where KC was getting its poop pushed in for most of the game, and had to go to overtime at home against a team not nearly as good as Carolina.

Just to be clear, I'm fine with that. I don't begrudge anyone but you enjoying the victory. But I do have to point out to you, who begrudges every major or minor success Denver ever has, who questions every win and says "yeah but you barely won at home," that you needed a historic comeback and overtime to beat a middling opponent at home. There's a goose and there's a gander, a pot and a kettle, and you're one of them for damn sure.

They're without their best offensive and defensive player. Plus, Hali didn't play much that first half. He's been in a limited role.

We'll see what happens when Gaines gets a few games under his belt; he was out all of last year with an ACL injury. Berry held out and missed most of the preseason.

And who cares if he begrudges Denver. It's a Kansas City board Francis.
[Reply]
manchambo 05:34 AM 09-12-2016
Originally Posted by New World Order:
They're without their best offensive and defensive player. Plus, Hali didn't play much that first half. He's been in a limited role.

We'll see what happens when Gaines gets a few games under his belt; he was out all of last year with an ACL injury. Berry held out and missed most of the preseason.
I'm not trying to piss on the victory. I'm simply pointing out that BlackOp is so logically inconsistent he verges on schizophrenia. And it's the Broncos thread in the KC board. It's not like I went into one of the threads discussing the victory and posted trash talk.
[Reply]
New World Order 05:36 AM 09-12-2016
I'm not trying to piss on the victory. I'm simply pointing out that BlackOp is so logically inconsistent he verges on schizophrenia. And it's the Broncos thread in the KC board. It's not like I went into one of the threads discussing the victory and posted trash talk.

See last sentence of previous post
[Reply]
Page 531 of 4909
« First < 31431481521527528529530531 53253353453554158163110311531 > Last »
Up