ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 53 of 95
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Patrick, Tyrann and friends have something to say
Dante84 07:18 PM 06-04-2020

#StrongerTogether pic.twitter.com/sfwF9Uvgaa

— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) June 5, 2020

We love and support our players. We’re proud of you Patrick and Tyrann.@PatrickMahomes @Mathieu_Era https://t.co/JwL6p0vzP6

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) June 5, 2020

We, the NFL, condemn racism and the systematic oppression of Black People. We, the NFL, admit we were wrong for not listening to NFL players earlier and encourage all to speak out and peacefully protest. We, the NFL, believe Black Lives Matter. #InspireChange pic.twitter.com/ENWQP8A0sv

— NFL (@NFL) June 5, 2020

[Reply]
staylor26 09:16 AM 06-08-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
No, I fully understand the basis for racial profiling. I'm not even sure I disagree with it. Should TSA officers at the airport spend the same amount of time on an 85-year-old white woman as a 25-year-old Arabic man? No, they shouldn't because they have limited resources.

But what if those black crime statistics you cite are a result of generations of racism? And fewer opportunities? And a sense of hopelessness?
But that’s why I asked you why out of wedlock births have jumped from 25% in 1965 to 73% in 2019? Is America more racist than it was then?

I point to this because I think it’s the biggest reason for the disproportionate rate of murder and violent crime in general. These are mostly black males committing these crimes, and I think the lack of the father in their community is the direct cause of that.

That’s where I say there is a legitimate culture problem in the black community that can’t just be blamed solely on racism.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:16 AM 06-08-2020
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Then we would see other racial groups with the same problem. We don't, so its not.
Oh, I see. Please share which other race is comparable.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:17 AM 06-08-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
But that’s why I asked you why out of wedlock’s births have jumped from 25% in 1965 to 73% in 2020? Is America more racist than it was then?

I point to this because I think it’s the biggest reason for the disproportionate rate of murder and violent crime in general.

That’s where I say there is a legitimate culture problem in the black community that can’t just be blamed on racism.
Fact fatherless homes is the number one commonality for those who commit crime.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:19 AM 06-08-2020
:-) so simple yet you owned. Dont expect a response.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:19 AM 06-08-2020
Hispanics, Native Americans, and Asians..............

Are you really under the belief those groups didn't have there issues with racism?

Or are you saying African Americans alive today who NEVER dealt with segregation, Jim Crow, etc had to deal with it.

You wanna talk about economics, fine there are TWICE as many whites in America living in poverty, yet you don't see the same proportion of crimes.

Fatherless homes, blame what you will. But is America MORE racist today than it was in 1960's? If so how the fuck did that happen?
[Reply]
DaFace 09:21 AM 06-08-2020
They Irony is that we must treat all POLICE the same, yet we are NOT ALLOWED to turn around and do the same to the African American community.
I don't disagree that there is fault on "both sides" here, and I agree that this is a complicated issue that doesn't just get solved with "make the police less mean."

But this is is a dumb argument. There's no "boss" to go to for the community as a whole. Young, black men aren't on a payroll with performance reviews. There is literally nothing you can do on that front other than systemic changes, which take decades (centuries?) to have an impact.

Police officers DO have a boss. They DO get paid. They DO have performance reviews. It's a lot more likely that the problems with policing can be positively impacted by short-term changes to disciplinary policies, access to military-style gear, etc.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:22 AM 06-08-2020
Fact fatherless homes is the number one commonality for those who commit crime.
Please explain your plan to fix this issue in the next year.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:23 AM 06-08-2020
I don't care if they do, I think its disrespectful. But again I don't care enough to change my perception of someone just because they do something I THINK (Personal Opinion) is disrespectful.
Are you sure you didn't call them son of a bitches or something similar in the Kap era? Just disrespectful now huh? Whats changed your position? Nothing to do with our football savior is going to take a knee? I'm sure your new position on this issue is unrelated to Mahomes, right?
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:24 AM 06-08-2020
But that’s why I asked you why out of wedlock births have jumped from 25% in 1965 to 73% in 2020? Is America more racist than it was then?

I point to this because I think it’s the biggest reason for the disproportionate rate of murder and violent crime in general.

That’s where I say there is a legitimate culture problem in the black community that can’t just be blamed on racism.
Have you per chance looked at births out of wedlock amongst whites over the same time horizon? Or how about globally? I checked for you:

https://yaleglobal.yale.edu/content/...rise-worldwide

It's a global phenomenon not just isolated to blacks.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:25 AM 06-08-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Please explain your plan to fix this issue in the next year.
End the Drug War/Thread
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:26 AM 06-08-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Are you sure you didn't call them son of a bitches or something similar in the Kap era? Just disrespectful now huh? Whats changed your position? Nothing to do with our football savior is going to take a knee? I'm sure your new position on this issue is unrelated to Mahomes, right?
Your projection is pathetic. I still don't agree with it, but they can do it if they want.

And if their employer allows it, then who gives a fuck.

Also Kaep sucks dick at football.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:27 AM 06-08-2020
Have you per chance looked at births out of wedlock amongst whites over the same time horizon? Or how about globally? I checked for you:

https://yaleglobal.yale.edu/content/...rise-worldwide

It's a global phenomenon not just isolated to blacks.
We’re talking about Americans and American crime. Whites are at 25%. It nowhere close to 73%.

No other race also has such a violent crime issue. Nobody comes close to blacks in either. That’s not a coincidence. Stop pretending otherwise.

Again, is America more racist than it was in 1965?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:29 AM 06-08-2020
Whites are at 25%. It nowhere close to 73%.

No other race also has such a violent crime issue. Nobody comes close to blacks.

The answer is no, but self reflection on where the real problem lays is hard for retards.

They would rather assume there is a systematic oppression of one group of people.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:30 AM 06-08-2020
Hispanics, Native Americans, and Asians..............

Are you really under the belief those groups didn't have there issues with racism?

Or are you saying African Americans alive today who NEVER dealt with segregation, Jim Crow, etc had to deal with it.

You wanna talk about economics, fine there are TWICE as many whites in America living in poverty, yet you don't see the same proportion of crimes.

Fatherless homes, blame what you will. But is America MORE racist today than it was in 1960's? If so how the fuck did that happen?
So you really think that black kids today who grew up in poor black families in poor black neighborhoods who had parents who grew up in poor black neighborhoods during Jim Crow times do not suffer at all from the racism of that era that still percolates?

Do you think what Asians and Hispanics - the vast majority of whom came to this country willingly, mind you - have really suffered the same fate?

Native Americans have their own sorts of issues, but just for fun since you cited them....

Originally Posted by :
On a number of Native American reservations Native Women are murdered at a rate representing ten times the national average. Violent crime rates over all on Native American reservations are 2.5 times the national average while some individual reservations reach 20 times the national average of violent crime.

[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:31 AM 06-08-2020
We’re talking about Americans and American crime. Whites are at 25%. It nowhere close to 73%.

No other race also has such a violent crime issue. Nobody comes close to blacks in either. That’s not a coincidence. Stop pretending otherwise.

Of course not. But what does that have to do with births out of wedlock when they've been rising everywhere in the developed world?
[Reply]
Page 53 of 95
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763 > Last »
Up