Page 53 of 173
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763103153 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
Sassy Squatch 02:34 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I'll tell you a little story.

I was visiting an ex-Navy buddy of mine and his wife one day. He was a good guy. She was a fiery redhead, a bit on the loud and bitchy side, and I had on prior occasions seen her punch him in the arm, slap him upside the head, but in a playful way. Anyway, he made a comment that set her off. It was so minor I can't even remember what he said, but she immediately hit him in the face - HARD. Hard enough that his cheek instantly turned red and puffed up. I'll never forget the look on his face. Then she tried to hit him again, but he blocked the next one. And the next one. He backed away from her, imploring her to stop. She kept coming, and kept hitting him. She was short, but she was stocky and solid, and strong. And nuts. And she was wailing on him for real. It was like he was getting his ass kicked by an angry fire hydrant. Then she picked up a lamp and hit him with that, breaking it in the process. Finally he had had enough and clocked her. Then she started screaming "YOU HIT ME! YOU HIT ME! I'M CALLING THE POLICE!" and stormed out. And mind you, this all happened right in front of me. Normally crazy only strikes in private, but not that day. I just sat there stunned. He had told me before that she had a terrible temper and could get violent, but I didn't believe him. Well, after that I believed him. Holy shit.

I stayed for a while in case the cops showed, so I could back him up if needed. They didn't show, and she didn't come back, so I left. They divorced not long after that, and about a year later he married a nice, sane, attractive blonde who had a baby with Down Syndrome. He adopted the baby, and they had a happy, violence free marriage.

So you have a nice guy who is decent enough to adopt a severely retarded child and raise her as his own, but yes, I once saw hit a woman. Does that make him Satan? According to some people posting in this thread, I guess so. :-)
Sounds like your dude punched her one time after he'd had enough of her shit. That's more in line with what Hunt and Clark did. Fucking stupid, and a regretful mistake, but at least I can understand it.

Hill put his girl in the hospital after punching her in the face and stomach and choking her. If the allegations are true, he's done similar violence a 3 year old.
tyreekthefreak 02:34 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I can't believe some of you are defending Tyreek at this juncture.

I was all for it before the indication that he most likely assaulted his girlfriend again, but now?

Occam's razor says this guy beat his pregnant GF, slapped the kid around and broke his arm and now beat his GF again.

He's human trash. Suspend him for the remainder of his Chiefs contract and then kick him out the door and who gives a ****.

He didn't beat his girlfriend again....total hoax!
tyreekthefreak 02:35 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Sounds like your dude punched her one time after he'd had enough of her shit. That's more in line with what Hunt and Clark did. ****ing stupid, but at least I can understand it.

Hill put his girl in the hospital after punching her in the face and stomach and choking her. If the allegations are true, he's done similar violence a 3 year old.

Just can't see Tyreek hurting the kid on purpose.
New World Order 02:37 PM 04-27-2019
If he's released she better run for the hills
lostcause 02:38 PM 04-27-2019
Do you think being pregnant stops a woman who is a complete manipulative psycho bitch from being a complete manipulative psycho bitch?

None of us know these people. Maybe Hill is just a vicious, violent thug and she's as sweet as honey and pure as the driven snow. But I seriously doubt it. I have known women who were so vile, unhinged and utterly crazy that they drove otherwise good and decent men to knock the shit out of them, and believe me, they earned those beatings. Of course, they aren't like that all the time; you fall in love with the flipside and the BOOM here comes the raging lunatic, often out of nowhere and for no good reason. Many of you seem to think this isn't possible, and that you could never be pushed to that point. Good for you if you've never been trapped in a relationship with one. But I say you're like somebody who's never been badly burned not understanding why somebody who has been is scared of fire. Try walking a mile in that guy's shoes. Christ, have you never been pushed to your breaking point and snapped? Doesn't make you the devil; it just means that you're human. Most people can get past the horrible things they do in those moments. Sometimes, they don't.
This monologue defending the actions of attacking a pregnant woman are completely in line with your character. I admire your consistency.
threebag 02:39 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Pete rose bet against his team by choosing to not bet on certain days. He is completely full of shit and absolutely deserves a lifetime ban.
No Way, he should be enshrined and afforded all the entitlements of being one of Baseballs Greatest.
ClevelandBronco 02:40 PM 04-27-2019
I'll tell you a little story.

I was visiting an ex-Navy buddy of mine and his wife one day. He was a good guy. She was a fiery redhead, a bit on the loud and bitchy side, and I had on prior occasions seen her punch him in the arm, slap him upside the head, but in a playful way. Anyway, he made a comment that set her off. It was so minor I can't even remember what he said, but she immediately hit him in the face - HARD. Hard enough that his cheek instantly turned red and puffed up. I'll never forget the look on his face. Then she tried to hit him again, but he blocked the next one. And the next one. He backed away from her, imploring her to stop. She kept coming, and kept hitting him. She was short, but she was stocky and solid, and strong. And nuts. And she was wailing on him for real. It was like he was getting his ass kicked by an angry fire hydrant. Then she picked up a lamp and hit him with that, breaking it in the process. Finally he had had enough and clocked her. Then she started screaming "YOU HIT ME! YOU HIT ME! I'M CALLING THE POLICE!" and stormed out. And mind you, this all happened right in front of me. Normally crazy only strikes in private, but not that day. I just sat there stunned. He had told me before that she had a terrible temper and could get violent, but I didn't believe him. Well, after that I believed him. Holy shit.

I stayed for a while in case the cops showed, so I could back him up if needed. They didn't show, and she didn't come back, so I left. They divorced not long after that, and about a year later he married a nice, sane, attractive blonde who had a baby with Down Syndrome. He adopted the baby, and they had a happy, violence free marriage.

So you have a nice guy who is decent enough to adopt a severely retarded child and raise her as his own, but yes, I once saw hit a woman. Does that make him Satan? According to some people posting in this thread, I guess so. :-)
All the parallels are just eerie.

Tyreek’s bitch went apeshit on him and started beating him with her pregnant belly... she broke her kid’s arm over Tyreek’s head...

I assume it’s only a matter of time before Tyreek marries your mom and adopts you.
FlintHillsChiefs 02:50 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I can't believe some of you are defending Tyreek at this juncture.

I was all for it before the indication that he most likely assaulted his girlfriend again, but now?

Occam's razor says this guy beat his pregnant GF, slapped the kid around and broke his arm and now beat his GF again.

He's human trash. Suspend him for the remainder of his Chiefs contract and then kick him out the door and who gives a ****.
Not often I agree with this guy - but he's right. The mental gymnastics and victim blaming going on here is nuts.
Frazod 02:51 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Sounds like your dude punched her one time after he'd had enough of her shit. That's more in line with what Hunt and Clark did. Fucking stupid, and a regretful mistake, but at least I can understand it.

He probably hit her more than that - he just did it one time when I was there. But I would imagine the circumstances were generally the same. It's not the kind of thing a guy's going to advertise - being married to someone so mean and crazy that you have to knock the shit out of her to get her to stop beating on you.

My buddy was just a regular guy - not a top level athlete in peak physical condition with an alpha mentality. A punch from my friend won't put you in the hospital - Hill's a different animal.

Again, despite what some of the judgmental fucking morons here seem to think, I'm not defending his actions, especially with the child. All I'm saying is I've known people and seen things in my life that give me a more developed perspective on how these things can happen. Tyreek sure as hell isn't Ward Cleaver, but Crystal damn sure ain't June.
BlackOp 02:52 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by lostcause:
This monologue defending the actions of attacking a pregnant woman are completely in line with your character. I admire your consistency.
Just curious...what do you think led up to that altercation? I'm being serious.

Was she cooking him a nice meal..he came home angry and just started punching her?

What could have happened to trigger a situation like that...what did she say to him right before it happened? These are the things we never know...and thus dont have a clear idea to the chain of events that led to a physical altercation.

People dont take into account the role Crystal played prior...but because she's female, she's publicly exonerated of any accountability. Emotional abuse is abuse too...and women are inherent experts at knowing the exact button to push in a man.

This white knight mentality is an antiquated concept...women can be just as evil as men....and in some instances more so.
Frazod 02:53 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
All the parallels are just eerie.

Tyreek’s bitch went apeshit on him and started beating him with her pregnant belly... she broke her kid’s arm over Tyreek’s head...

I assume it’s only a matter of time before Tyreek marries your mom and adopts you.
Originally Posted by lostcause:
Yep, my weepy cunt collection will definitely require more shelf space.

Bring your friends, ladies. I've got plenty of room.
R8RFAN 03:38 PM 04-27-2019
I don't read here much anymore or post because I am sure I will piss some sensitive mod off but...

Tyreek is scum if this all went down the way it's being described but Tyreek is a once in a generation player and I bet when he gets cut, he will lay low until about the middle of next season when someone one will bring him in because he is now a changed man and all will be forgotten because he is a superstar. ... A mediocre player would never get another look from anyone but a superstar will get another chance.

If I offended a sensitive mod with this post I apologize in advance.

Bye again
old_geezer 03:42 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
If he's released she better run for the hills
If he's released she'd better run From the Hills.
Halfcan 03:46 PM 04-27-2019
Reek has been replaced in this draft.
Mulliganman 03:49 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Reek has been replaced in this draft.
I like what we did as well. But, it’s a bit premature to assume his production for at least 2019 has been replaced.
Page 53 of 173
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763103153 > Last »
Up