ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 53 of 72
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pittbulls kill 2 year old and 5 month old
TripleThreat 02:38 PM 10-08-2022

Originally Posted by :
Two young children are dead and their mother suffered major injuries after two family dogs attacked a baby and toddler outside their West Tennessee home.Kirstie Bennard, 30, suffered critical injuries when she tried to intervene in the attack on her 5-month-old boy, Hollace Dean, and 2-year-old girl, Lilly Jane, family and police said.

"She put her body on top of Lilly’s to try and protect her after the attack started," Bennard's uncle by marriage, Jeff Gibson told USA TODAY on Saturday. "Both (dogs) started attacking her while she lay on Lilly."The two children were pronounced dead when officials arrived at the home, the sheriff's office reported.

It was not immediately known what provoked the mauling.The mauling, Gibson said, lasted about 10 minutes.The dogs – two pit bulls that belonged to the family – were euthanized at Memphis Animal Services Thursday.

The family owned the pets, Cheech and Mia, for more than eight years without a violent incident, Kelsey Canfield, the mother's best friend, told Fox News.

"I can promise you those children were her world, and if there was any inkling of danger, she would have never had those dogs near her kids," Canfield told the outlet. "Those children were everything to them, and they just have a really long journey ahead."
Full Article:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ng/8219201001/

How do you feel about PittBull's? I posted this because my wife shared this story with me and my son was just recently participating in a "read to sheltered dogs" event where you could adopt a dog (I know brilliant).

I've heard the arguments that PittBull's get a bad wrap, but it seems time and time again they are the focal point of dogs who do these horrible acts.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:26 AM 03-18-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Since you guys are so smart, don't look up anything about it. You won't like what you read. Just be happy with how smart you are and cuddle your kitty like an evil madman.
I hate cats too, but they don't fucking murder humans and other pets.
[Reply]
Womble 11:26 AM 03-18-2024

[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 11:30 AM 03-18-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Since you guys are so smart, don't look up anything about it. You won't like what you read. Just be happy with how smart you are and cuddle your kitty like an evil madman.
We have the biggest group of soy boys ever assembled in this thread or there is a lot of people that live in really bad neighborhoods. The most angry I think anyone ever got at me was for pointing that Mahomes has a pit. It was like I had posted a picture of their wife getting gangbanged.
[Reply]
Pablo 11:31 AM 03-18-2024
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
We have the biggest group of soy boys ever assembled in this thread or there is a lot of people that live in really bad neighborhoods. The most angry I think anyone ever got at me was for pointing that Mahomes has a pit. It was like I had posted a picture of their wife getting gangbanged.
Pitbull owners don’t live in nice neighborhoods.
[Reply]
stanleychief 11:34 AM 03-18-2024
I can defeat a cat with a squirt gun. Not really too concerned about getting mauled by one.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 11:34 AM 03-18-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Pitbull owners don’t live in nice neighborhoods.
That's just not accurate. Mahomes lives in Westlake here in Texas right down the street about 3 miles. We have plenty of pits. He has one too, as well as a mix.
[Reply]
Katipan 11:37 AM 03-18-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I hate cats too, but they don't ****ing murder humans and other pets.
You didn't see the musical.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:49 AM 03-18-2024
I've been charged by five pitbulls and lived to tell the tale. I was lucky. I've seen the results of a pit attack from my mailman days.

The Mahomes comp is a false equivalence because he probably had them trained and spent a lot of money on it, or they never leave his private gated residence.

Pitbulls should be destroyed. The breed should not exist. Genocide. NOW.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 11:50 AM 03-18-2024
We had to put down one of our Yorkies and since I always feel it necessary to have 2 dogs in my house at once and the wife let me pick out our next dog, I am picking up our new Staffordshire Bull Terrier puppy on Easter weekend. As soon as I showed my neighbor a picture of the puppy, he started bitching about us bringing a Pit Bull into the neighborhood. I explained to him that isn't what we were getting and that this puppy would be getting extensive training, and then I reminded him to mind his own fucking business.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:52 AM 03-18-2024
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
We had to put down one of our Yorkies and since I always feel it necessary to have 2 dogs in my house at once and the wife let me pick out our next dog, I am picking up our new Staffordshire Bull Terrier puppy on Easter weekend. As soon as I showed my neighbor a picture of the puppy, he started bitching about us bringing a Pit Bull into the neighborhood. I explained to him that isn't what we were getting and that this puppy would be getting extensive training, and then I reminded him to mind his own fucking business.
:-)

Imagine being afraid of a dog before you even met the thing....lol your neighbor is kind of a bitch.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:54 AM 03-18-2024
It will be fun when it kills your other dog.
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 12:17 PM 03-18-2024
That's just not accurate. Mahomes lives in Westlake here in Texas right down the street about 3 miles. We have plenty of pits. He has one too, as well as a mix.
The exception proves the rule.

See also: original post in this very thread. Even the pits nurtured by affluent, loving families can turn on a dime. And the juice simply ain't worth the squeeze.

But if you must cling to anecdotal evidence while ignoring a large sample size refuting your position...

Several years ago I had my own pit bull. Only until recently have I had a cat. I've always had a dog of one breed or another (currently one dog with a mix of Australian Cattle Dog, Catahoula, Labrador Retriever).

The pit bull once got attacked by some crazy cat lady's numerous cats free roaming in her yard. My pit bull was fine, and just required a precautionary visit to the vet. He was a puppy, and didn't fight back as I yanked him in the air to protect him.

Same pit bull got attacked by another pit some time later, and that was quite a different story. Lots of blood and gore. The pit bull that attacked was my roommate's dog, and because he had never (previously) attacked an animal or human, I naïvely added my own to the equation.

My cat has only murdered mice, lizards, and birds. I'll update you when he eats his first human child.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:24 PM 03-18-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
On a related note, fuck anyone who lets their cats roam outside unleashed.

I’m sure Sweetie killed countless birds, insects and rodents. These pits just turned the table on the innocent little baby.

Lol insects? We’re worried about the fucking insects now?
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 12:27 PM 03-18-2024
How can you hate Spuds
[Reply]
mr. tegu 12:31 PM 03-18-2024

This is a weird post. You have said in here that you think a license to own pit bulls would be a good idea, as you recognize they can be dangerous and need specialized training. So in that context you show your neighbor this dog, he assumes run of the mill pit bull and doesn’t like it in the neighborhood (something you seemingly don’t disagree with since you said 5% of people know how to handle them). You then proceed to berate him for not minding his own business after you made it a point to show it to him, making it his business to comment.
[Reply]
Page 53 of 72
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763 > Last »
Up