Page 526 of 660
« First < 26426476516522523524525526 527528529530536576626 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I have a date.
luv 07:09 PM 06-22-2007
I guess this will be the ****Official TMI Thread****
[Reply]
Spicy McHaggis 11:06 PM 08-04-2009
Originally Posted by BigChiefDave:
No, they're supplying the vagina, so I'm OK to spring for a gas. And like I just mentioned, sometimes they split the difference on driving...
Of course, of course.

I forgot the basic mathematical formula of:

Vagina > Gas $
[Reply]
salame 12:34 AM 08-05-2009
40 minutes had definitely better = ass
[Reply]
BWillie 01:51 AM 08-05-2009
Originally Posted by Mecca:
You like easy with no work no effort...

My thought is if some girl I've never met before is just gonna throw it up like that why the **** would I ever wanna date her?
Mecca, Mecca, Mecca.

With women, it's always one of two things. Either they won't sleep with you, and then there's really no need to ever call them again. Or they DO sleep with you... and then there's really no need to ever call them again.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:04 AM 08-05-2009
Originally Posted by luv:
:-)

Oral sex is foreplay.
Is better than sex. If I could just get blow jobs from hot chicks all day, I wouldn't have sex ever again. What is better than reclining back, watching sports center, eating a steak and having a chick suck you off? I can't think of anything.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:11 AM 08-05-2009
BWillie is now validating everything I have said in this thread. God bless BWillie.
[Reply]
Rausch 02:18 AM 08-05-2009
Originally Posted by BWillie007:
Is better than sex. If I could just get blow jobs from hot chicks all day, I wouldn't have sex ever again. What is better than reclining back, watching sports center, eating a steak and having a chick suck you off? I can't think of anything.
Oral is only more enjoyable because of the psychological dynamic: the whole point is that someone else is doing something ONLY to please you, they really don't get much out of it themselves.
[Reply]
Rausch 02:21 AM 08-05-2009
Originally Posted by GoChiefs:
Where is there any correlation?

That'd be pure agony.
The only thing worse than dating 2 women at the same time is dating one hateful bitch that stutters...
[Reply]
Valiant 03:27 AM 08-05-2009
Originally Posted by GoChiefs:
BWillie is now validating everything I have said in this thread. God bless BWillie.
Fuck no.. If you would rather have blowjobs instead of sex there is something wrong with the both of you.. But you do have a fetish for penis so there might be something in that..
[Reply]
Rausch 03:28 AM 08-05-2009
Originally Posted by Valiant:
**** no.. If you would rather have blowjobs instead of sex there is something wrong with the both of you.. But you do have a fetish for penis so there might be something in that..
"IT'S ALL ABOUT ME..."
[Reply]
Valiant 03:37 AM 08-05-2009
Originally Posted by DeezNutz:
There are upscale bars/restaurants that can be pretty fun. Live music, attached art galleries, etc.

I'm not talking about a ****ing hole in the wall.

You're cool with adult friend finder, but unwilling to broaden your real-life social settings a bit? Dude...
I think it is safe to say Gochiefs does not really want to expand and become an adult.. He wants everything to fall into his lap.. Or take chances with craiglist adds and internet hookups.. And Gochiefs I don't think you will get raped on one of these internet/craiglist hookups but there is a chance of you getting mugged.. Take the advice people are giving you.. You lost weight to feel better about yourself, now go get a friend and be social and you grow again..

It will probably be another year before he learns this..

Honestly if he just got a bestfriend he would not have these problems in social awkwardness..
[Reply]
Valiant 03:40 AM 08-05-2009
Originally Posted by Rausch:
"IT'S ALL ABOUT ME..."
Shit the sex could be all about you also.. It is strange that people like just blowjobs over sex.. That is like saying I just want the cranberry sauce only during thanksgiving dinner..
[Reply]
Katipan 06:35 AM 08-05-2009
Originally Posted by Valiant:
Shit the sex could be all about you also.. It is strange that people like just blowjobs over sex.. That is like saying I just want the cranberry sauce only during thanksgiving dinner..
Maybe during dinner, but a late night raid of the fridge is always fun.
[Reply]
Iowanian 08:43 AM 08-05-2009
You know what is really funny? Watching Piggy get pissed off because some chic that is flaky enough to put her pussy for sale on AFF, agree to meet him for an encounter...decides that he might be too creepy and blow him off.
[Reply]
rockymtnchief 08:55 AM 08-05-2009
I can still hear the teenagers giggling in the bushes while taking your picture.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:26 PM 08-06-2009
I'm coming through spring friday night on my way shopping and thought if you need a blowjob, my offer still stands.

You are about the hottest guy on the net that I have seen. You have the most beautiful cock and I'd sure love to lay you down and take your cock into my mouth and give you a wonderful blow job.
you cock may be to large for me to completely swallow, but I will certainly try my best and I will swallow your load.

You are one more hot man so if you really need to get off, let me help you out, you are a cock to die for.

gary

43 year old bi male no drugs, non smoker, non drinker, very very clean

I'll check my mail by 5 friday evening and if you want me to suck you dry, leave me a phone number and/or directions
[Reply]
Page 526 of 660
« First < 26426476516522523524525526 527528529530536576626 > Last »
Up