ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 523 of 2138
« First < 23423473513519520521522523 52452552652753357362310231523 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The 10pm thread (archived)
crazycoffey 10:00 PM 01-05-2007
The big anti-hijack thread.....
Talk about anything, but if this works than we don't have to keep looking around all the threads to see who is still on tonight, and every night, or even every day! Talk about the chiefs, talk about tomorrow, talk about football, politics or even how to do flooring and the applicable budget. What you're drinking, how hard it is to sleep, etc. Every thing is acceptable in this thread.....

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...om.html?sort=2 see for yourself, it is ten o'clock somewhere.
Halfcan 10:42 PM 02-05-2007
I would post more on this thread but I don't know what is going and don't care.
SPchief 10:42 PM 02-05-2007
Originally Posted by Simplex3:
I am NOT that guy.

Nothing is more disturbing that the guy who walks out of the bathroom without washing his hands and putting those d**k hands on the door knob on the way out.

Well, the guy who get the germs a little damp in the sink before grabbing the door handle is worse, I guess.

USE THE SOAP.

Good deal.
Simplex3 10:42 PM 02-05-2007
Originally Posted by milkman:
I've looked forward to every season for 40+ years.

I just haven't had any expectations for 35 of those years.
You know, I gave up Sunday Ticket before this last year, I missed whole games this past year, and I'm not even wondering when the next one starts. I'm beginning to be apathetic about the whole thing.
SPchief 10:43 PM 02-05-2007
Originally Posted by Halfcan:

We like it that way.
Simplex3 10:43 PM 02-05-2007
A) We know that about you

B) Neither does anyone else in here
milkman 10:45 PM 02-05-2007
You never know what the **** is going on.
That hasn't stopped you from making over 11,000 inane posts.
Buck 10:46 PM 02-05-2007
So, anyone else find themselves not really looking forward to next season?
No!
milkman 10:47 PM 02-05-2007
You know, I gave up Sunday Ticket before this last year, I missed whole games this past year, and I'm not even wondering when the next one starts. I'm beginning to be apathetic about the whole thing.
I just don't care.
Buck 10:49 PM 02-05-2007
At least you have Royals Baseball to look forward to.
Simplex3 10:49 PM 02-05-2007
Originally Posted by SPchief:
Good deal.
When I was working the hell desk I was in the bathroom taking a leak on the way to a call at one guy's desk. In the pisser I'm standing next to a guy who's doing his own thing, then he steps back, looks at one of his hands, then wipes them on his PANTS. Then leaves.

I get to the desk I'm supposed to go to and it's HIM. He tells me the problem he's having and motions to his keyboard, like *I'm* going to touch that right after he did. Dude, you had something on your hands. Pee, schmegma, whatever. You didn't wash them, you wiped them on your pants. Those same hands that you're rubbing on your keyboard with now.

So he gets all offended that I won't work on his PC after I tell him that I'm not doing it until I can bring up my own keyboard and mouse. Funny part is, he didn't need an explanation of *why* I wouldn't, he got that all by himself. He finally says something like "oh, like I'm the only guy who doesn't wash his hands".

I asked him how he'd feel if he came back to his cube and found me rubbing my c**k on his keyboard. He thought about that for a moment and then waited for me to get back with my own peripherals.
SPchief 10:52 PM 02-05-2007
When I was working the hell desk I was in the bathroom taking a leak on the way to a call at one guy's desk. In the pisser I'm standing next to a guy who's doing his own thing, then he steps back, looks at one of his hands, then wipes them on his PANTS. Then leaves.

I get to the desk I'm supposed to go to and it's HIM. He tells me the problem he's having and motions to his keyboard, like *I'm* going to touch that right after he did. Dude, you had something on your hands. Pee, schmegma, whatever. You didn't wash them, you wiped them on your pants. Those same hands that you're rubbing on your keyboard with now.

So he gets all offended that I won't work on his PC after I tell him that I'm not doing it until I can bring up my own keyboard and mouse. Funny part is, he didn't need an explanation of *why* I wouldn't, he got that all by himself. He finally says something like "oh, like I'm the only guy who doesn't wash his hands".

I asked him how he'd feel if he came back to his cube and found me rubbing my c**k on his keyboard. He thought about that for a moment and then waited for me to get back with my own peripherals.

Disgusting
Simplex3 10:55 PM 02-05-2007
Here's a bathroom question:

1. Who's the guy that is in such a hurry to get a booger out that he needs to pick it while peeing, the isn't capable of flicking it onto the ground so he wipes it on the wall right in front of your face?

2. Doesn't the guy who stands there at the urinal moaning and leaning forward with his forehead on the wall know that guy #1 exists?
boogblaster 10:55 PM 02-05-2007
I'll second that ...pee-uu...
SPchief 10:56 PM 02-05-2007
Here's a bathroom question:

1. Who's the guy that is in such a hurry to get a booger out that he needs to pick it while peeing, the isn't capable of flicking it onto the ground so he wipes it on the wall right in front of your face?

2. Doesn't the guy who stands there at the urinal moaning and leaning forward with his forehead on the wall know that guy #1 exists?

Boogblaster?
Simplex3 10:58 PM 02-05-2007
Ok, I'm going to sleep. It's obvious that nothing else is going to happen tonight and I'm beat.

Tell luv "hi" for me.

Later, pussies.
Page 523 of 2138
« First < 23423473513519520521522523 52452552652753357362310231523 > Last »
Up