ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 114
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662102 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone here doing the E-Cig / Vape thing?
pr_capone 03:05 AM 11-17-2013
Thanks to my vape, I've had only one single cigarette in the past 3 weeks. I have zero cravings for them and I feel considerably better. In fact, I still have about 5 smokes left in a pack and just can't see myself smoking those... don't want to.

Even better... 5ml of juice, which costs $5, lasts me about 2 weeks meaning that I am spending less in the long run. I only smoked, at most, a pack a week... but still.

I tried the Blu E-Cigs but they were terrible. Trying to "smoke" out of one of those was like trying to take a hit off a joint that was rolled WAY to tight.

I'm using an eGo-V v2 mega battery with variable voltage control with a gravity tank.

[Reply]
J Diddy 06:57 PM 03-07-2015
After my open heart surgery I've still battled the fucking evil cigarettes. Up until vaping. Haven't desired one in some time.

Of course I don't use the supermodded chain saw fuckers. Right now I'm on a 30w istick with a kangertech aerotank.

That's about all i know.
[Reply]
listopencil 07:01 PM 03-07-2015
30W is plenty. I was vaping at 13-15 before I got this box a while ago.
[Reply]
J Diddy 07:02 PM 03-07-2015
Originally Posted by listopencil:
30W is plenty. I was vaping at 13-15 before I got this box a while ago.
Shit I just run it about 8-10w with 18mg in it. Works great.
[Reply]
listopencil 07:06 PM 03-07-2015
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
My box goes from 10w to 100w and it holds two batteries. If you vape at 10w on it, the thing will last for days and days before you have to swap the batteries out. That's what's nice about having a mod that is overpowered for what you do with it.
[Reply]
listopencil 07:07 PM 03-07-2015
In fact if you are still using 18mg juice you don't want to go high wattage. It will burn the shit out of your throat and nose.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 07:30 PM 03-07-2015
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
Shit try an Atlantis and crank that bad boy to 30 watts. It's a whole different world.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 09:44 PM 03-07-2015
My box goes from 10w to 100w and it holds two batteries. If you vape at 10w on it, the thing will last for days and days before you have to swap the batteries out. That's what's nice about having a mod that is overpowered for what you do with it.
Changed out the batteries on my Segelei yesterday morning. I've been using a Nautilus At 12 watts for the past couple days and as it stands right now, I'm at 71% battery.
[Reply]
listopencil 11:35 PM 03-07-2015
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
Changed out the batteries on my Segelei yesterday morning. I've been using a Nautilus At 12 watts for the past couple days and as it stands right now, I'm at 71% battery.
I just threw my Nautilus on at 13 because this fluid I grabbed isn't doing well at the higher wattage. I added too much Cinnamon Bun w/nic to my VG. I swapped the fluid over and it's fine.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 04:40 AM 03-10-2015
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
Same batteries at 37%
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 04:42 AM 03-10-2015
I just threw my Nautilus on at 13 because this fluid I grabbed isn't doing well at the higher wattage. I added too much Cinnamon Bun w/nic to my VG. I swapped the fluid over and it's fine.
Nic will getcha in the Atlantis. I don't blame you. Enjoy the battery life
[Reply]
jonzie04 05:29 AM 03-10-2015
just got into it not too long ago. currently using an istick 30w with their melo a dark horse and a plum veil. havent smoked a cig in almost 3 weeks! just got on a group buy preorder for the ipv4. hopefully the temp contol works as it should, but if not $62 is pretty nice for 100w device. i probably wont ever go over 50-60 watts.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 06:02 AM 03-10-2015
My doc is pretty happy that I have chosen a healthier alternative than smoking. He found some liquid that offers various additives. He's excited about the prospect of an alternative drug delivery system, and I've tried the sleep aid as well as the calming formulas, at his request. They work fairly well. He and I agree that obviously the healthiest option is fresh clean air but we also agree that this was a good decision for me.
Been happily vaping for almost 2 years. My doctor seems pretty happy that I'm not smoking, though he believes I should be trying to step away from any nicotine delivery system if I can. I'm down to 6mg of nicotine, which is like an ultralite cig. I've tried nic free, but I'm not crazy about that, no throat hit at all. I might step down to 3mg, but I'm really not that worried about it to be honest. I'm not smoking, I can breath, I don't hack up a bunch of shit, and I really don't get sick any more...
[Reply]
KC_Lee 06:47 AM 03-10-2015
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
Been happily vaping for almost 2 years. My doctor seems pretty happy that I'm not smoking, though he believes I should be trying to step away from any nicotine delivery system if I can. I'm down to 6mg of nicotine, which is like an ultralite cig. I've tried nic free, but I'm not crazy about that, no throat hit at all. I might step down to 3mg, but I'm really not that worried about it to be honest. I'm not smoking, I can breath, I don't hack up a bunch of shit, and I really don't get sick any more...
What juice are you using? My personal favorite is Halo's Torque 56, no fruity flavors, no nuanced hints of flavors, just pure and unadulterated throat hit.
[Reply]
Rausch 06:59 AM 03-10-2015
So I'm a noob at this. I tried the Blu disposable (purchased two of them) and didn't mind it at all. Not a strong smell in the air afterwards and kind of works for me like nicotine gum or a patch. It holds me over for an hour or two until I can have a smoke and helps me smoke less.

If I switch to this full time I want something like the Blu device. Small, cig size, but reusable. Do they have a good product? Is there something else similar that's better?...
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 08:20 AM 03-10-2015
Originally Posted by Rausch:
So I'm a noob at this. I tried the Blu disposable (purchased two of them) and didn't mind it at all. Not a strong smell in the air afterwards and kind of works for me like nicotine gum or a patch. It holds me over for an hour or two until I can have a smoke and helps me smoke less.

If I switch to this full time I want something like the Blu device. Small, cig size, but reusable. Do they have a good product? Is there something else similar that's better?...
Those cig sized batteries will just end up pissing you off. Get an Eleaf iStick battery and an Aspire Mini Nautilus tank. Total cost around $60 bucks or so. I've tried quite a few variations, and the iStick is a great battery that's pretty small and convenient, has good battery life and plenty of power to give you a satisfying hit. The mini nautilus is a good tank that hits good and doesn't break like the Kanger Aerotanks I tried.

Some people move up to mega batteries and wrap their own coils and shit. More power to them, but it seems like a hassle and a 25-year smoker like me doesn't even push the iStick's capability.
[Reply]
Page 52 of 114
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662102 > Last »
Up