ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 173
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662102152 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
BlackOp 01:39 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Says the guy who was judging Robert Kraft and calling him every name in the book and wanted him banned from the league for getting a handjob by a prostitute

You are so full of shit. Only reason you on here are defending Tyreek Hill is because he is a star WR for the Chiefs. If he played for the Pats you'd want him suspended for the year.

**** outta here with your flip flop you ****ing hypocrite.
I'm holding Kraft to the same standard I live...I dont give public image money to non-profit sex-trafficking causes then immediately go to a place that was suspected of sex-trafficking. I dont need sex slaves and people held in bondage to get my jollies. The fact you rationalize it...says you shouldn't say a ****ing word about Hill...or anyone else.

You are using a Red Herring tactic...and there is video evidence of Kraft doing this. The DA couldn't prove anything...and until Hill is convicted of maliciously injuring his child with premeditated intent...I reserve the right to wait until it plays out. The public court of immediate guilt without proof... and the half-assed opinions of blood thirsty sheeple inst enough for me...
FringeNC 01:42 PM 04-27-2019
Teicher: " Kansas City Chiefs chairman Clark Hunt says the team will make the "right decision ... at the right time" regarding wide receiver Tyreek Hill."

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...-decision-hill
jd1020 01:45 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
Teicher: " Kansas City Chiefs chairman Clark Hunt says the team will make the "right decision ... at the right time" regarding wide receiver Tyreek Hill."

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...-decision-hill
Didn't they say the same shit about the Hunt situation? It took them hours after the Hunt video dropped to figure out he lied to them about his involvement before releasing him. Coincidentally when they figured that out it was mere seconds after the NFL announced he was being placed on the exempt list.
FringeNC 01:57 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Didn't they say the same shit about the Hunt situation? It took them hours after the Hunt video dropped to figure out he lied to them about his involvement before releasing him. Coincidentally when they figured that out it was mere seconds after the NFL announced he was being placed on the exempt list.
I don't believe this:

"That goes back to the ongoing investigation with Tyreek and really our ability to get any information," Hunt said Saturday in explaining the difference between the two situations. "That audio was really among the first information we had received on the investigation."

Even that twitter women -- forget her name -- who got a lot of this started indicated that the NFL got involved early. I think the release of the tape may have caught the Chiefs by surprise, and frankly, I'd ban KCTV5 from Arrowhead for not notifying them about the tape (if they didn't). I think the local media now has it in for the Chiefs.
tyreekthefreak 01:58 PM 04-27-2019
Do you understand the difference between for and against?

You originally said that he denies betting on his own team. This is why its an important question.

EDIT: I'll spell it out for you since you seem a little slow in the head. Pete Rose has fully admitted to betting on the Reds... to win.
Yeah, now that you mention it, he did say he bet on his own team to win, years after being caught on the phone. At that point though the league said bye forever.

BTW, I'm a Pete Rose fan!
chiefzilla1501 02:01 PM 04-27-2019
He.

Does.

Not.

Deny.

He.

Bet.

On.

Baseball.

His.

Claim.

Is.

He.

Never.

Bet.

Against.

His.

Team...

Better?
Pete rose bet against his team by choosing to not bet on certain days. He is completely full of shit and absolutely deserves a lifetime ban.
BlackOp 02:01 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Did you really just try to make the point that she wasn't that far along so therefore it's not as bad?
Maybe you're just too dense to understand what I was pointing out...and I clarified that wasn't my intent.

It was an exercise to see, if people are being honest, if their mind formed the worst possible image of the situation.

Answer the question...was the initial image you formed one of her being fully pregnant? If it was...can you admit your interpretation of the situation was not accurate?

It's relevant as it pertains to how people form their opinions when they have no visual evidence...just words. How words, arranged in the proper way and distributed with certain inflection can steer people to a conclusion.

Nobody knows anything about the Hills actual situation other than reporters "publicly steering" peoples thoughts where they want them.
tyreekthefreak 02:05 PM 04-27-2019
Back to Tyreek...there isn't a video of the crime like Hunt's. It's really all semantics. The audio doesn't prove squat and won't hold up in court.

What pisses me off about the media and the league is the pressuring of Clark Hunt to release Tyreek. And then turn a blind eye when another team signs him. If I were Clark I'd just keep him and get him counseling. That's all any other team will do for him.
tyreekthefreak 02:07 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Pete rose bet against his team by choosing to not bet on certain days. He is completely full of shit and absolutely deserves a lifetime ban.
Are you sure about that? It's been a long time and most of the info came out in bits and pieces years after the fact.
jd1020 02:07 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Pete rose bet against his team by choosing to not bet on certain days.
Wtf does this even mean?

Are you saying that he should be banned not because he didn't bet on his team but because he didn't bet on his team to win every game? I'm not even sure if he didn't bet on every game when he was betting, but to say he should be banned because there's a possibility he used cognitive reasoning to decide that today might not be a good day to bet on a win and instead not bet at all is just stupid.

I'm not for or against Pete Rose being reinstated and inducted into the hall of fame, but if a single proven steroid users gets inducted then I'll be perfectly for reinstating him because I hold actively cheating the game a bit higher on the no-no list than gambling.
PAChiefsGuy 02:09 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I'm holding Kraft to the same standard I live...I dont give public image money to non-profit sex-trafficking causes then immediately go to a place that was suspected of sex-trafficking. I dont need sex slaves and people held in bondage to get my jollies. The fact you rationalize it...says you shouldn't say a ****ing word about Hill...or anyone else.

You are using a Red Herring tactic...and there is video evidence of Kraft doing this. The DA couldn't prove anything...and until Hill is convicted of maliciously injuring his child with premeditated intent...I reserve the right to wait until it plays out. The public court of immediate guilt without proof... and the half-assed opinions of blood thirsty sheeple inst enough for me...
Guy is a billionaire he doesnt need to get sex slaves to get laid. Use a little common sense. Again, there was no evidence of sex trafficking so you can stop with the sex slave comments. if he did get sex slaves and he knew about it id be furious and want him punished. But that wasn't the case now was it?

All im saying is dont tell me and others not to judge when you do the same thing. You make yourself look like an idiot.
jd1020 02:20 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
I don't believe this:

"That goes back to the ongoing investigation with Tyreek and really our ability to get any information," Hunt said Saturday in explaining the difference between the two situations. "That audio was really among the first information we had received on the investigation."

Even that twitter women -- forget her name -- who got a lot of this started indicated that the NFL got involved early. I think the release of the tape may have caught the Chiefs by surprise, and frankly, I'd ban KCTV5 from Arrowhead for not notifying them about the tape (if they didn't). I think the local media now has it in for the Chiefs.
What are we saying here?

I'm simply saying that I believe the Chiefs are waiting to see if the NFL will slap him with an infraction that will prevent him from hurting, as in playing against the Chiefs, in the near future before releasing him. I don't think he'll ever play another down for the Chiefs one way or another. They said when they drafted him they were giving him a 2nd chance and after the Kareem Hunt situation I would love to hear the justification for keep Hill if that ends up being the case.
BlackOp 02:22 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Guy is a billionaire he doesnt need to get sex slaves to get laid. Use a little common sense. Again, there was no evidence of sex trafficking so you can stop with the sex slave comments. if he did get sex slaves and he knew about it id be furious and want him punished. But that wasn't the case now was it?

All im saying is dont tell me and others not to judge when you do the same thing. You make yourself look like an idiot.
Kraft is a highly educated 75 year old man...he is WELL aware of his actions.

Dont start comparing this to a 25 year old Hill..."Bobby" has been alive 3 times longer. He's had a lifetime time to make mistakes and learn from them....he's just an evil **** with no empathy at this point.
Frazod 02:28 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Yeah, no. Can't say I've been mad enough to beat a pregnant woman carrying my child and I'd have probably ditched her long before it got to that point.

They're BOTH clearly fucked in the head considering she recorded that audio in the first place as some kind of blackmail/insurance for whatever reason. Doesn't absolve Hill of punching and choking her while she was pregnant. That's just ridiculous.
I'll tell you a little story.

I was visiting an ex-Navy buddy of mine and his wife one day. He was a good guy. She was a fiery redhead, a bit on the loud and bitchy side, and I had on prior occasions seen her punch him in the arm, slap him upside the head, but in a playful way. Anyway, he made a comment that set her off. It was so minor I can't even remember what he said, but she immediately hit him in the face - HARD. Hard enough that his cheek instantly turned red and puffed up. I'll never forget the look on his face. Then she tried to hit him again, but he blocked the next one. And the next one. He backed away from her, imploring her to stop. She kept coming, and kept hitting him. She was short, but she was stocky and solid, and strong. And nuts. And she was wailing on him for real. It was like he was getting his ass kicked by an angry fire hydrant. Then she picked up a lamp and hit him with that, breaking it in the process. Finally he had had enough and clocked her. Then she started screaming "YOU HIT ME! YOU HIT ME! I'M CALLING THE POLICE!" and stormed out. And mind you, this all happened right in front of me. Normally crazy only strikes in private, but not that day. I just sat there stunned. He had told me before that she had a terrible temper and could get violent, but I didn't believe him. Well, after that I believed him. Holy shit.

I stayed for a while in case the cops showed, so I could back him up if needed. They didn't show, and she didn't come back, so I left. They divorced not long after that, and about a year later he married a nice, sane, attractive blonde who had a baby with Down Syndrome. He adopted the baby, and they had a happy, violence free marriage.

So you have a nice guy who is decent enough to adopt a severely retarded child and raise her as his own, but yes, I once saw hit a woman. Does that make him Satan? According to some people posting in this thread, I guess so. :-)
Hammock Parties 02:32 PM 04-27-2019
I can't believe some of you are defending Tyreek at this juncture.

I was all for it before the indication that he most likely assaulted his girlfriend again, but now?

Occam's razor says this guy beat his pregnant GF, slapped the kid around and broke his arm and now beat his GF again.

He's human trash. Suspend him for the remainder of his Chiefs contract and then kick him out the door and who gives a fuck.
Page 52 of 173
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662102152 > Last »
Up