« First < 4115461550155065510551115112511351145115
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 07:55 PM Today
Originally Posted by DomCasual:
I sincerely hate the Chiefs, mind you.
This works fine for me. I like it this way.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:03 PM Today
Mulers vs Stoolers, an entitled bitch may get their hair pulled
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 08:06 PM Today

[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 08:37 PM Today
Originally Posted by DomCasual:
Man, you reap what you sow there. A couple of those guys are Knowmo-ing you in a circle in that thread. You try too hard to keep up with them, and they make you look foolish.

Here's a hint. When someone says something along the lines of, "Kansas City is full of meth addicts and inbreds," you DON'T counter that with data from the last US Census, or whatever it is you've been doing. You just ignore it. Or, better yet, you go along with it: "Man, my mamma/Aunt and Daddy/cousin would kick your ass for saying something like that - especially if they heard it while they was tweaking." There is no counter to something like that - everyone just laughs. Instead, you go in and say, "Au contraire, good sir. According to recent statistics put out by a joint task force formed by the the DEA, US Census Bureau, and Hugs not Drugs Commission, use of illegal methamphetamines, per capita, is more predominant in certain Colorado counties than....":-)

That just perpetuates it. Just ignore it. Or don't, and keep providing entertainment for those of us who are lurking. It's up to you. But I'm giving you sound advice here.

The other day, when a poster (I won't mention his name) responds, "IDK her butthole looks like the eisenhower tunnel now and her new hobby is axe throwing" - I mean, I don't even know what that means. But it was funny! You play right into it.

[Reply]
Pablo 08:42 PM Today
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
I like whatever the fuck is going on with this
[Reply]
Al Bundy 10:09 PM Today
The Buccaneers are going to kick the crap out of the Donko's tomorrow.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 10:51 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pablo:
I like whatever the fuck is going on with this
look up his album titles
[Reply]
Page 5115 of 5115
« First < 4115461550155065510551115112511351145115
Up