ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 50 of 300
« First < 404647484950 5152535460100150 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official '23/'24 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****
cmh6476 02:01 PM 04-10-2023
The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
[Reply]
Kiimo 08:37 AM 08-22-2023
De Sousa was cleared by the Clearinghouse TWICE including after they knew everything about his situation. KU would sue.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:34 AM 08-22-2023
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
The FBI stank is officially off this program.
You got off easy :-) money makes alot of shit go away
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 10:43 AM 08-22-2023
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
A look at what penalties KU could face
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
De Sousa was cleared by the Clearinghouse TWICE including after they knew everything about his situation. KU would sue.
The whole thing is BS.

Hell, we never even played Preston. Why in hell would that even be an allegation?
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 12:01 PM 08-22-2023
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Ok
[Reply]
Lzen 12:12 PM 08-22-2023
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
You know how to tell when someone is clueless?
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:12 PM 08-22-2023
Rando school cheats: :-)

Kansas cheats: NCAA creates NIL to make cheating legal.

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 05:00 PM 08-22-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Rando school cheats: :-)

Kansas cheats: NCAA creates NIL to make cheating legal.

Might be a little premature. I think there's a decent chance they'll have to forfeit games and a Final Four appearance.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 05:38 PM 08-22-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Might be a little premature. I think there's a decent chance they'll have to forfeit games and a Final Four appearance.
As long as they don't get a postseason ban of any kind going forward, I can't say I give much of a shit. There's nothing dumber than vacating wins as a punishment.
[Reply]
Bearcat 05:40 PM 08-22-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
As long as they don't get a postseason ban of any kind going forward, I can't say I give much of a shit. There's nothing dumber than vacating wins as a punishment.
Yeah, unless they plan on Men-In-Black flashy-thingying me... meh. It happened.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:47 PM 08-22-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Exactly.

Vacating wins just means we get to pass UK again and enjoy Ramnorix’s misery all over again.

Vacating a Final Four means literally nothing. Everyone knows we went. We’ll all still count it. So what if a piece of fabric isn’t hanging at Allen?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 05:56 PM 08-22-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Exactly.

Vacating wins just means we get to pass UK again and enjoy Ramnorix’s misery all over again.

Vacating a Final Four means literally nothing. Everyone knows we went. We’ll all still count it. So what if a piece of fabric isn’t hanging at Allen?
It would be effing hilarious to watch the meltdown by Kentucky fans if KU passed them again. If the wins are stripped, where would that put them…5 behind?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:57 PM 08-22-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
It would be effing hilarious to watch the meltdown by Kentucky fans if KU passed them again. If the wins are stripped, where would that put them…5 behind?
I think that’s right.

We have Self. It will fucking happen too.
[Reply]
DJay23 05:30 AM 08-23-2023
This is the part that annoys me.

and ongoing streak of 33 straight NCAA Tournament appearances

Does anyone think if De Sousa was ineligible that we miss the tournament? How does this make sense? THey don't turn those wins into losses, just take away the wins. The NCAA is the most ass backward governing body on EARTH.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 06:48 AM 08-23-2023
Originally Posted by DJay23:
This is the part that annoys me.

and ongoing streak of 33 straight NCAA Tournament appearances

Does anyone think if De Sousa was ineligible that we miss the tournament? How does this make sense? THey don't turn those wins into losses, just take away the wins. The NCAA is the most ass backward governing body on EARTH.
Not sure how they say "hey, you guys didn't make the tourney that year except everyone remembers you making the tourney that year."
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 07:42 AM 08-23-2023
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Not sure how they say "hey, you guys didn't make the tourney that year except everyone remembers you making the tourney that year."
20+ years from now, no one will care why. They will only see the list of active streaks on TV etc... I'd like for that to stay in tact so when i'm 70+ i can still see it going.

It's the small things in life. Don't take that from me, NCAA.
[Reply]
Page 50 of 300
« First < 404647484950 5152535460100150 > Last »
Up