ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 50 of 163
« First < 404647484950 5152535460100150 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Major Update on Tyreek Hill [old thread, don't freak out]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:44 AM 04-24-2019

Today at 3:00, Steve will be holding a press conference regarding the criminal investigation involving Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal. This will be held in our 4th floor conference room.

— Johnson County KS DA (@JohnsonCoDA) April 24, 2019

From @NFLTotalAccess: The latest on #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill... pic.twitter.com/5xEpODrhuf

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:59 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Did the DA specify the injury this was about?

Because what I’ve heard is about injurIES far more egregious than a simple broken arm. Injuries that make what AD did to his son look like kids play.
AP beat his kids dick with a stick. Did Tyreek reenact Hostel with his kid or something?
[Reply]
dirk digler 02:59 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
AP had evidence tho. Tyreek does not. It’s he said she said. You really gonna suspend a player when you yourself don’t have all the facts

The NFL rarely has all the facts and they don't need to.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:00 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
:-)

Come on, now. You'd be the only one not surprised if the Chiefs cut him. Lol

At this point even if he does get suspended, he's going to appeal. What will he lose his appeal over? Goodell's opinion on the highlights he's read of the case?
An appeal will drag on for months. It's a distraction during a potential Super Bowl season.

At this point it doesn't even matter if he wins on appeal or not, it's still a mess.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:00 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
AP beat his kids dick with a stick. Did Tyreek reenact Hostel with his kid or something?
[Reply]
FAX 03:00 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
They don't need an accuser. He has a prior conviction for Domestic Violence.
He took a plea in that case. Met the terms and had the entire matter expunged.

Legally, that is. Perception is, of course, another matter entirely.

FAX
[Reply]
staylor26 03:00 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Of course you think that. You're the biggest homer on this site.
I didn’t say I think that’s exactly what happened. I’m saying it’s a possibility that nobody is considering you fucking idiot.

It’s entirely possible that he did it and it was a violent act also. Forgive me for trying to keep an open mind.
[Reply]
srvy 03:01 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Hate to break it to you guys, but this is how 90% of the country is probably going to view this outside of Chiefs fans.
Definitely and Steve Howe did not pursue charges but he sure did convict someone in the court of public opinion.

I just dont believe in that approach, if your convinced take it to a court 50/50 chance you win. For all we know they had nothing seems a cowardly approach.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:01 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Yeah, I meant to emphasize that earlier.

We don't even know if the pool of suspects goes beyond the two parents. We may be talking about Hill being suspended for something someone else did, not even he or cyrstal.

And I don't say this as a conspiracy theory. We - literally - do not know the specifics. Because they will not tell us (they being the da).

That's why I'm not sure what's going to happen. Maybe what the NFL will discover is that he literally had nothing to do with it.

Or maybe he did. I don't know.

A lot of folks are acting like they do....
I certainly don't know what happened. And I'm not presuming innocence or guilt.

My only horse in this race is that the NFL can suspend him for this whether people want to believe that or not. Today's PC has zero bearing on what the NFL will do. They aren't beholden to any criminal precedent.
[Reply]
jd1020 03:01 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
The thing I don’t get is, if Tyreek violently broke his sons arm and is covering it up, why did he post a pic with the kid in a cast on social media back when it happened?

Some things just don’t make much sense here and I honestly think it’s a legitimate possibility that the kids broken arm was more of an accident, maybe due to bad parenting, but not necessarily violence.
I didn't watch any of this but just going through the thread did they not just say that they have evidence of a crime but no one to 100% pin it on? How do you take that as it was probably an accident?
[Reply]
MagicHef 03:01 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
Holy shit. Well, you caught me ... I suppose I have to confess now ...

Yeah ... actually, I've been praying every night that somebody would abuse Tyreek's kid.

Wait a minute ... not just his kid ... any random kid. And lots of them. Let 'em all have it. Spiral fractures for everybody under the age of 4!

And just so you know, your magic is fading.

FAX
It's a pretty simple question. Either Tyreek abused his son or is protecting someone that abused his son. You said you weren't okay with the first option, so I'm wondering if you're okay with the second.
[Reply]
dirk digler 03:02 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:

Come on, now. You'd be the only one not surprised if the Chiefs cut him. Lol

At this point even if he does get suspended, he's going to appeal. What will he lose his appeal over? Goodell's opinion on the highlights he's read of the case?

The courts have already litigated this and said the NFL (commissioner) has the ability to suspend any player they believe violated the Personal Conduct policy. That is why Elliott decided not to pursue it further.
[Reply]
JakeF 03:02 PM 04-24-2019
Everyone is just assuming that Tyreek Hill is the primary suspect that the DA can't convict.

We don't know.

Could be the wife, could be the childcare person, could be a child accident.

People are assuming it's Tyreek because of a previous crime.
[Reply]
TravelingChiefs 03:02 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Being charged with a crime has zero bearing on the NFL process.

Not being charged is not a clean bill of health, not in civil court and not in the NFL.

Or did you completely ignore the part about the ongoing CPS investigation?
Hill isn't getting suspended. Get over it.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:03 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
The courts have already litigated this and said the NFL (commissioner) has the ability to suspend any player they believe violated the Personal Conduct policy. That is why Elliott decided not to pursue it further.
Yep.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 03:03 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
I didn't watch any of this but just going through the thread did they not just say that they have evidence of a crime but no one to 100% pin it on? How do you take that as it was probably an accident?
He's a moron that's how
[Reply]
Page 50 of 163
« First < 404647484950 5152535460100150 > Last »
Up