ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 50 of 114
« First < 404647484950 5152535460100 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone here doing the E-Cig / Vape thing?
pr_capone 03:05 AM 11-17-2013
Thanks to my vape, I've had only one single cigarette in the past 3 weeks. I have zero cravings for them and I feel considerably better. In fact, I still have about 5 smokes left in a pack and just can't see myself smoking those... don't want to.

Even better... 5ml of juice, which costs $5, lasts me about 2 weeks meaning that I am spending less in the long run. I only smoked, at most, a pack a week... but still.

I tried the Blu E-Cigs but they were terrible. Trying to "smoke" out of one of those was like trying to take a hit off a joint that was rolled WAY to tight.

I'm using an eGo-V v2 mega battery with variable voltage control with a gravity tank.

[Reply]
dmahurin 08:25 AM 02-22-2015
Originally Posted by stumppy:
I was going to try and use the e-cig and or a vaporizer to cut back on and eventually quit smoking cigs. I started smoking 40 mofo years ago at the ripe old age of 12. I thought at first I'd finally found something that would help me quit. But after slowly changing over to a vaporizer, about two weeks time, I started getting a smokers cough. Every morning, for an hour or so I would get this cough, nothing real hard, kind of a background mild cough.
Two days after I switched back to ciggs the cough went away. It made me a little leery so I only use it now in no smoking areas that allow vaping.
That was your lungs trying to heal from all the damage from smoking. It passes after a little while and you feel alot better for it afterwards.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 10:26 AM 02-22-2015
Originally Posted by dmahurin:
That was your lungs trying to heal from all the damage from smoking. It passes after a little while and you feel alot better for it afterwards.
This. Smoking cigarettes causes the tiny hair folicles in your lungs that brush out unwanted materials out to become dormant. Once you stopped smoking those hairs began to do their job and push out all the gunk from the years of smoking. Eventually, once all the crud is out, you stop coughing. It was actually a good thing for you.
[Reply]
Fish 10:57 AM 02-22-2015
I was going to try and use the e-cig and or a vaporizer to cut back on and eventually quit smoking cigs. I started smoking 40 mofo years ago at the ripe old age of 12. I thought at first I'd finally found something that would help me quit. But after slowly changing over to a vaporizer, about two weeks time, I started getting a smokers cough. Every morning, for an hour or so I would get this cough, nothing real hard, kind of a background mild cough.
Two days after I switched back to ciggs the cough went away. It made me a little leery so I only use it now in no smoking areas that allow vaping.
That was what healing lungs feel like. It's a testament to how much better vapes are for you than smokes. Eventually you quit hacking up brown loogies all the time too.
[Reply]
listopencil 01:46 PM 02-22-2015
It's your lungs trying to eject all of that shit that's in there from smoking.
[Reply]
listopencil 10:41 PM 02-23-2015
I finally ordered my Atlantis, the 5ml expanded tank and a box of 10 atomizers. Came to $80 including FedEx shipping from NY. Should be here in Cali no later than Saturday.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 04:30 AM 02-24-2015
Originally Posted by listopencil:
I finally ordered my Atlantis, the 5ml expanded tank and a box of 10 atomizers. Came to $80 including FedEx shipping from NY. Should be here in Cali no later than Saturday.
Brace thy self. The world, as you know it, will never be the same. :-)
[Reply]
listopencil 07:54 PM 02-28-2015
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
Brace thy self. The world, as you know it, will never be the same. :-)
Just fired it up. Ran through 20W to 40W at different airflow settings on almost completely VG with a few drops of flavored PG/VG blend in there. Holy shit does this kick out the vapor if you want it to. I find myself settling down around 25W for now on the second air hole. Not bad at all.
[Reply]
Buck 08:05 PM 02-28-2015
I'm back to using my Atlantis full time. I need to get that 5 ml tank.
[Reply]
pr_capone 08:18 PM 02-28-2015
Yet another drop and break.

Now on a kanger ipow2 battery with a kanger sub tank.
Attached: IMG_20150228_191609.jpg (62.6 KB) 
[Reply]
listopencil 08:19 PM 02-28-2015
Originally Posted by Buck:
I'm back to using my Atlantis full time. I need to get that 5 ml tank.
$10 plus shipping:

http://www.myvaporstore.com/5ml-Repl...-p/ap-atl5.htm

[Reply]
listopencil 08:27 PM 02-28-2015
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
Yet another drop and break.

Now on a kanger ipow2 battery with a kanger sub tank.

I have the Atlantis on a Segelei 100W+
Attached: Segelei 100W+ With Atlantis.jpg (32.2 KB) 
[Reply]
listopencil 08:59 PM 02-28-2015
Wow, lol, I gotta say this: The Aspire Atlantis on the Segelei 100W+ is capable of giving me more vapor than I can handle. I have a range where it's fine for me. I can play with the settings to give me the experience I feel like having to match my mood. But I do want to be clear. This thing can kick my ass.
[Reply]
Buck 09:00 PM 02-28-2015
What level nic are you using now listo?
[Reply]
listopencil 09:29 PM 02-28-2015
Originally Posted by Buck:
What level nic are you using now listo?
Shit. Barely anything. I loaded it with 5ML of pure VG and added like 3 or 4 drops of some cinnamon 18 I had laying around. It still hit me too rough on the higher setting.
[Reply]
listopencil 09:31 PM 02-28-2015
I usually go 5ml 0 nic PG/VG mix and add a few drops of something with low nic. I had this cinnamon laying around. It's very strong cinnamon flavor and 18 mgs so I barely add any.
[Reply]
Page 50 of 114
« First < 404647484950 5152535460100 > Last »
Up