ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 50 of 114
« First < 404647484950 5152535460100 > Last »
Media Center>**** Official PS4 Discussion Thread ****
007 08:45 PM 11-27-2013
Think its about time we separate the consoles. I would like to officially start a log of who owns a PS4 for future gaming groups.

Username ...............| CP name

lllGurulll ..................| Guru
SuddenlyToast ........| SuperChief
CONeal81 ...............| Wyatt Earp
SAULBADGUY ..........| SAULBADGUY
theXfactor82 ..........| CanadianChief
Jerm_C ..................| Jerm
Aturnis ..................| Aturnis
Betelgeuse-123 .......| mother****erjones
hnosaj2 .................| jiveturkey
bgguitarman ...........|bgguitarman
taklinn1..................|Nightfyre
KCFalcon59.............|KCFalcon59
shoxfan .................|Mr. Arrowhead
hboosboy ...............|Ted Theodore Logan
rogersmattr ............| Superturtle
valbrandon..............| BigBeauford
OnlyInDreams23 .....| Goshox
Hntrsdad..................l Gonzo
crazycoffey ..............| crazycoffey
kcrockaholic4life .......| kcrockaholic
Demonpenz .............| Demonpenz
Tytunn ....................| DC.chief
Smelcolm_Black .......| Chest Rockwell
djjasonp ..................| DJJasonp
pestilenceaf23 ..........| Dicky McElephant
TinyEvel ..................| TinyEvel
RAIZx762 ................| bigjosh006
TheGentleman69 .....| Clyde Frog
LuckyDogRocker ......| BigChiefFan
[Reply]
007 01:07 AM 11-04-2014
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
Gurus gonna Jewru
Shit. I'll be all over Uncharted 4 when it drops. Same for Tomb Raider. But I know those won't let me down because they are exactly what I love.
'

EDIT FYP :-)
[Reply]
Mav 06:38 AM 11-04-2014
Originally Posted by The Herpe:
As far as the new COD goes... I'm actually liking it. Probably because I suck at it right now and most of the fun for me in games is getting good at them. The movement abilities in the game are kind of cool, at least it adds a little something new to COD.
This is easily the best cod
[Reply]
007 07:14 AM 11-04-2014
Originally Posted by Mav:
This is easily the best cod
Thats what they always say.
[Reply]
Mav 07:20 AM 11-04-2014
Originally Posted by Guru:
Thats what they always say.
Nah. Ghosts was bad. This is on the black ops level.
[Reply]
007 07:35 AM 11-04-2014
Originally Posted by Mav:
Nah. Ghosts was bad. This is on the black ops level.
ew. Didn't like that one either. MW2 was the last one I liked and it wasn't even as good as MW1
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:49 AM 11-04-2014
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
I suppose I should've clarified... I got the first 3 Modern Warfare's... Pretty much because I didn't know better. I've really expanded my gameplay and I'll try anything. The FPS genre has to have an intersting storyline for me to even think about buying it anymore. The repetitiveness can be so mundane that I'll lose interest immediately.
It's pretty rare for me to ever buy a game for it's multiplayer. IIRC, I've never done it. Just not my ilk, really.

I'm seriously looking forward to the new Asassins Creed game next week. From what I've read, it's really going to show off what Next Gens can do.
Check out the YouTube gameplay vids. So fucking impressive and I'm really not much of an AC fan.
Ok. That makes more sense. I thought you had played a few of them.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:03 AM 11-04-2014
I thought Ghosts was terrible, but have enjoyed the others for the most part, at least in multiplayer. Played Advanced Warfare last night and like it so far... great graphics, and some of the movements that seemed over the top arcadey in the videos are pretty cool in the game. Played a few multiplayer maps last night that were okay, but nothing great so far (like Outpost). I do like how they have a map named Detroit. :-)

Glad I didn't buy Destiny... tried it out and it just didn't seem like there was anything to do.

Got a friend's copy of Last of Us, too... not sure if it'll hold my attention, but I've heard over and over how great the storyline is, so I'll have to give it a shot.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:35 PM 11-04-2014

[Reply]
Gonzo 01:17 PM 11-04-2014
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I thought Ghosts was terrible, but have enjoyed the others for the most part, at least in multiplayer. Played Advanced Warfare last night and like it so far... great graphics, and some of the movements that seemed over the top arcadey in the videos are pretty cool in the game. Played a few multiplayer maps last night that were okay, but nothing great so far (like Outpost). I do like how they have a map named Detroit. :-)

Glad I didn't buy Destiny... tried it out and it just didn't seem like there was anything to do.

Got a friend's copy of Last of Us, too... not sure if it'll hold my attention, but I've heard over and over how great the storyline is, so I'll have to give it a shot.
TLOU is the perfect game. You'll love it.
[Reply]
GoShox 03:57 PM 11-04-2014
Never played much COD but I'm loving this one. A lot of diversity in the way you can play, and I think the movement is pretty neat
[Reply]
Gonzo 10:34 PM 11-04-2014
Fu*******. Am I really gonna buy fucking COD? I've been so hugely anti-COD since they geared the game more towards multiplayer than campaign.
However, I'm hearing everywhere that the single player is awesome with a good story.

Shit. Maybe after the holidays.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 11:10 PM 11-04-2014
Fu*******. Am I really gonna buy ****ing COD? I've been so hugely anti-COD since they geared the game more towards multiplayer than campaign.
However, I'm hearing everywhere that the single player is awesome with a good story.

Man I wouldn't buy COD for the campaign. Rent it or something.
[Reply]
Jerm 11:17 PM 11-04-2014
I was obsessed with BLOPS II's MP and after one day with Advanced Warfare, I see myself going down the rabbit hole yet again. Love it.
[Reply]
007 12:28 AM 11-05-2014
Fu*******. Am I really gonna buy fucking COD? I've been so hugely anti-COD since they geared the game more towards multiplayer than campaign.

Don't do it man. DON'T DO IT!!!!
[Reply]
007 12:35 AM 11-05-2014
HOw many of you purchased the 3 year warranty from Sony for $49
[Reply]
Page 50 of 114
« First < 404647484950 5152535460100 > Last »
Up