ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 50 of 237
« First < 404647484950 5152535460100150 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official 2016/2017 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread *****
saphojunkie 12:22 PM 04-07-2016
Now with 800% more crapshoot!

Roster:

Spoiler!

SCHEDULE

Spoiler!

Notable dates:

Late Night in the Phog
Oct 1 6:30 PM
Allen Fieldhouse
Students enter at 4:30PM, general public at 5:00 PM

Champions Classic:
Nov 15, 2016 - Madison Square Garden. KU vs. Duke

CBE Hall of Fame Classic:
semis & finals at Sprint Center in KC.
Nov 21 - 22 (early games date & time ).

Armed Forces Classic
Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickham, Hawai`i: Nov. 11 (ESPN)
Indiana vs. Kansas
Arizona vs. Michigan State

BIG 12/SEC CHALLENGE
Kansas vs. Kentucky
Rupp Arena, Lexington, KY
Jan 28, 2017

Let's go get Lucky 13. And a damn National Championship.
[Reply]
C3HIEF3S 02:03 AM 12-12-2016
It's best to continue to reserve judgement as facts continue to come out, especially when college students are spreading most of the rumors (true or not). Things gets skewed, and college students spread words without caution. I've had conversations with some people who have said how stupid it was of him to get arrested without knowing the facts. I have also talked to people who are closer with him than most who are completely shocked he of all people would be one to get arrested for DV. For now, there isn't anything to the story that the public knows for sure.

I was shocked to see Carlton even on the bench against Nebraska, personally, just because of the sensitivity of domestic violence in today's society. I figured they would have nothing to gain/everything to lose image-wise simply by letting him sit on the bench, but I am no expert. If I had to say, there is more to the story right now that the coaching staff knows about (whether they say they know anything or not, because i'd bet every pack of ramen noodles I have that they're well-aware of some things we are not) and the public doesn't. Otherwise, I just don't get why they'd come out and defend him so much. It just doesn't seem like the, dare I say, politically correct move to make.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:04 PM 12-14-2016

[Reply]
BWillie 05:05 PM 12-14-2016
And the truth shall set you free. Thank god in this day and age there is video exonerate people like this. I'm sure a couple decades ago he'd be screwed.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:15 PM 12-14-2016
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Bragg is lucky there was video.
[Reply]
KCTitus 05:20 PM 12-14-2016
And the truth shall set you free. Thank god in this day and age there is video exonerate people like this. I'm sure a couple decades ago he'd be screwed.
I dont know at what point this happened, but anymore its guilty until you prove yourself innocent and in these cases, there aint no winning against a scorned woman.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 05:24 PM 12-14-2016
I don't know about that. A couple of decades ago, the cops likely would have sent both on their way.

But yes, thank god for the video.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 05:26 PM 12-14-2016
Well?

to the SHIP?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:30 PM 12-14-2016
Originally Posted by sedated:
If he isnt kicked off the team, he would be very lucky.
Id bet Self had saw the tape and that's why he let him sit on the bench at the game. Self has to be treated like a god in Lawrence. He could easily get some cop to show him the tape.
[Reply]
Buehler445 05:38 PM 12-14-2016
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Well?

to the SHIP?
Depends on if Self is done punishing him.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 05:41 PM 12-14-2016
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
to the swimming pool?
[Reply]
Buehler445 05:47 PM 12-14-2016
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
I dont know at what point this happened, but anymore its guilty until you prove yourself innocent and in these cases, there aint no winning against a scorned woman.
Yeah. It's a different world these days. Especially if there is something to be gained for anyone from shaming you.
[Reply]
Buehler445 05:47 PM 12-14-2016
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
to the swimming pool?
I'm down for a pool party. I'll get the booze you get the girls.
[Reply]
KCCHIEFS27 05:56 PM 12-14-2016
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Well the suspension was lifted. So, I would assume so. I knew there had to be video tape and I also wondered what truth there was to the backstory that the girl had cried wolf before with other boyfriends and was found to be lying. As it is, I'm glad Bragg was exonerated with the video and I'm glad he showed enough restraint to withstand atleast 8 slaps to the face before finally pushing her away into ASCENDING stairs.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 06:38 PM 12-14-2016
I think this team is better with Josh Jackson at the 4 anyway, but they couldn't exactly afford to lose a quality big with this team's meager front court depth.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:17 PM 12-14-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Id bet Self had saw the tape and that's why he let him sit on the bench at the game. Self has to be treated like a god in Lawrence. He could easily get some cop to show him the tape.
He let him sit without taking action because it was the right thing to do, legally and ethically. I highly doubt he saw anything Sat morning when he made his decision. If he had booted Bragg and then it came out he was innocent, his players would be seriously pissed at him (rightfully) as would future recruits.
[Reply]
Page 50 of 237
« First < 404647484950 5152535460100150 > Last »
Up