ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 50 of 173
« First < 404647484950 5152535460100150 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
tyreekthefreak 12:34 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
He may get conseling or go to jail but he won't be a Chief. The media hate him now. Worse than before.
I'm afraid......you may be right...
BlackOp 12:41 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
The media hate him now.
Hate sells...they know it. Public Crucifixion is big business.

If they had their way..they would tie Hill to a post and sell stones. Anything to turn a buck...
Brewski 12:42 PM 04-27-2019
It's tragic what this woman and child have suffered through at the hands of Hill. What's even more tragic is that there are so many who will continue to enable that behavior by defending him and minimizing his actions. Because all that matters to them are winning football games. But we all know that if this were a major player on a rival team, those same people would be singing a completely different tune after what we've already heard on the recording and past history. Just a whole lot of people with zero integrity. Sad.
Bwana 12:43 PM 04-27-2019
Uhh, love him or hate him, I think Hill has played his last snap as a Chief. This isn't going away.
threebag 12:47 PM 04-27-2019
At the NFL 360 tent they can have

a mock child and you can see how fast you can break their arm

A switch to see how many lashes to whip a nut out of your sons scrotum

Couple of white bitches to slap around and rape

Maybe even a shooting range so you can get the experience of rollin with your peeps and clubbing

Get the real feel of the NFL

Pick up a NFL Licensed wife beater with your favorite teams Logo
Prison Bitch 12:47 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Brewski:
It's tragic what this woman and child have suffered through at the hands of Hill. What's even more tragic is that there are so many who will continue to enable that behavior by defending him and minimizing his actions. Because all that matters to them are winning football games. But we all know that if this were a major player on a rival team, those same people would be singing a completely different tune after what we've already heard on the recording and past history. Just a whole lot of people with zero integrity. Sad.
Whatever helps you sleep at night
Frazod 12:48 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Uhh, love him or hate him, I think Hill has played his last snap as a Chief. This isn't going away.
Best case scenario is that we don't cut him and he serves a long suspension. Then midway through the season, we get him back fresh and line him and Hardway up on opposite sides of the formation.

But you're probably right, this smells like one of those things the SJW cunts won't let go of until he's been destroyed.
BlackOp 12:51 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Brewski:
It's tragic what this woman and child have suffered through at the hands of Hill.
Great..the woman is always the victim. Oh how poor, poor Crystal has suffered "at the hands of Hill". She uses a belt on Hill jr.

Get out of here with the melodramatic shit...the girl is ****ing crazy....not only that, she CHOSE the stay with him. They are toxic, dysfunctional COUPLE.

and at this point, she knows exactly how to trigger him and vice-versa. It takes two to create a colossal shit-storm like this...they feed each others destruction.

If you haven't seen her...she's smoking hot, young and crazy. There is a HUGE demand for this type of woman...she could get any guy she wants.

If they could just get the **** out of each other's life...they might end up realizing how terrible they were for each other...and possibly get on to a functional life free of unnecessary drama.
Sassy Squatch 12:52 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Great..the woman is always the victim. Oh how poor, poor Crystal has suffered "at the hands of Hill".

Get out of here with the melodramatic shit...the girl is fucking crazy....not only that, she CHOSE the stay with him. They are toxic, dysfunctional COUPLE.

and at this point she knows exactly how to trigger him and vice-versa. It take two to create a shit-storm like this...
He beat her while she was pregnant.
PAChiefsGuy 12:53 PM 04-27-2019
Great..the woman is always the victim. Oh how poor, poor Crystal has suffered "at the hands of Hill".

Get out of here with the melodramatic shit...the girl is ****ing crazy....not only that, she CHOSE the stay with him. They are toxic, dysfunctional COUPLE.

and at this point she knows exactly how to trigger him and vice-versa. It take two to create a shit-storm like this...
Wow.. You really are a piece of shit.

Let me guess you beat your wife too and say afterwards 'Well she is still with me. She is crazy bitch who deserves it. We are a couple.'
Brewski 12:53 PM 04-27-2019

Victim-blaming ftw. Cuz winning football games is the most imprtant thing, amirite?
St. Patty's Fire 12:58 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Best case scenario is that we don't cut him and he serves a long suspension. Then midway through the season, we get him back fresh and line him and Hardway up on opposite sides of the formation.

But you're probably right, this smells like one of those things the SJW cunts won't let go of until he's been destroyed.
Yeah, how dare the SJW cunts don’t condone likely child abuse from a dude who beat his pregnant girl. Disgusting people.

There’s something wrong with you. If you’re not already seeing a therapist, please look into it.
ChiefaRoo 01:05 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:

Let me guess you beat your wife too and say afterwards 'Well she is still with me. She is crazy bitch who deserves it. We are a couple.'
He didn’t say that. Why are you guessing moron?
BlackOp 01:10 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:

Yes..and I imagine if they look a public microscope to all the things you've done in your life... when people arent looking...you would come out looking like Jesus.

The only difference is you arent interesting enough for anyone to give a shit.

"Judge not, lest be judged"

"Jesus follows up his warning against judgment with an explanation—we will all be judged by the same measure that we use. If we cannot hold to the standard we use, we have no business applying that standard to others."
Rasputin 01:11 PM 04-27-2019
Pete Rose got banned for life from MLB for gambling on the game.
Page 50 of 173
« First < 404647484950 5152535460100150 > Last »
Up