ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 50 of 107
« First < 404647484950 5152535460100 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Shooting at the parade
Otter 01:53 PM 02-14-2024

Just like #ChiefsKingdom has always been there for me and my family, we want to be there for them.❤️

The @Chiefs have launched #KCStrong, an emergency response fund supporting victims and their families, violence prevention and mental health services, and first responders.… pic.twitter.com/sYMnPgCWL0

— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) February 16, 2024

Friendly mod reminder, this thread is about yesterday's shooting. Not about gun control, gun laws, politics, or anything of that nature. If you need everyone to know what's wrong in this world and how you'd fix it, grab your megaphone and soapbox and take it to DC, thanks.
[Reply]
Eleazar 06:15 PM 02-14-2024
Actually, there kind of was a rap concert
[Reply]
Pablo 06:16 PM 02-14-2024
I'd like to see these guys all strapped to a chair and let Pat rip footballs at their chest and heads until one gives out.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:16 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
They’z comin for our guns again…
How about cars and alcohol. They kill.
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 06:16 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
FIFY
Best “FYP” ever!!!
[Reply]
Pablo 06:16 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
It was some sort of electronic music concert that devolved into Garth Brooks and some rap.

Ban all music genres???
[Reply]
Punwit 06:17 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by R Clark:
You are one of dumbest sob I’ve ever read on the internet. Guns don’t kill people do. You @@@@ reerun . I was at the parade today with my 10 yr old grandson and a 45 . You can kiss my ass if you try to disarm me .i pack cause of dunbasses like you
What "dunbass* opinion did he express that bolsters your desire to carry?
[Reply]
Lzen 06:17 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:
You misinterpreted my intent here. My point is that there are idiots everywhere, but this wasn't a drunk guy with a pistol in his belt and a quick trigger. It was a guy with a semi-automatic in a backpack.

I'm well aware that plenty of people who concealed carry are responsible with it.
Fair enough and I apologize for the misunderstanding.
[Reply]
ptlyon 06:17 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
It was some sort of electronic music concert that devolved into Garth Brooks and some rap.

Ban all music genres???
And the thunder rolls
[Reply]
stumppy 06:18 PM 02-14-2024
:-)
[Reply]
BWillie 06:20 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by R Clark:
You are one of dumbest sob I’ve ever read on the internet. Guns don’t kill people do. You @@@@ reerun . I was at the parade today with my 10 yr old grandson and a 45 . You can kiss my ass if you try to disarm me .i pack cause of dunbasses like you
Sir I just acknowledged that the main cause isn't guns. It's only a very little component. You pack guns because peaceful, non aggressive people like me? Do you even hear yourself right now?
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 06:20 PM 02-14-2024
NOW we're back on track
[Reply]
srvy 06:21 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
Bunch of people have been surprised that I haven't gone to any of these parades... but shit like this is why I don't. Too many people, too much alcohol, too much noise, too many dipshits.
You forgot not enough goats. Well other than Patrick Trav and Chris and the one Pops was holding for awhile.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 06:22 PM 02-14-2024
Damned gun-loving white supremacist Jesus freaks...

These are the three alleged gunmen in cuffs at the Kansas City Chiefs Super Bowl parade mass shooting. How quickly are they going to bury this? pic.twitter.com/xCDonOtDAn

— Ian Miles Cheong (@stillgray) February 14, 2024

[Reply]
DaFace 06:22 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by srvy:
You forgot not enough goats. Well other than Patrick Trav and Chris and the one Pops was holding for awhile.
I still want to know what happened to the goat.

Someone gave Isiah Pacheco an actual goat at the Chiefs Super Bowl victory parade! pic.twitter.com/Sh249xguAU

— KMBC (@kmbc) February 14, 2024

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 06:23 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Like I mentioned before…. It’s the lack of a 2 parent household which is what is a main cause of these gun issues
Daniel Patrick Moynihan pointed this out 60 years ago and was immediately a pariah among the usual suspects.

The demise of the family unit is brutal, regardless of the races involved. Historically it's been more prevalent in....uh...certain demographics. But that gap is closing fast and it's an awful harbinger for the future.
[Reply]
Page 50 of 107
« First < 404647484950 5152535460100 > Last »
Up