ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Jets had 4 yards of total offense in the 2nd half...
CarlosCarson27 04:05 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Lol. There’s no way CC88 isn’t trolling.

I’ll play along though.

If Mahomes is a trained seal and the NFL had him pegged for super bowl glory, then why did he go 10th overall to Kansas City instead of 1st overall to a big market team in New York or Los Angeles? Surely that would be much more profitable for the league no?
What does that have to do with anything?
So anything you dont Understand means another is trolling? You're simply putting too much honest faith into a billion dollar business. Where a guy gets drafted makes no difference. They controll every aspect. Just because fans can't wrap their head around it, doesn't make it impossible.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:48 PM 10-27-2020
You guys are arguing with a guy that said 'Mahomes is just a dumb jock that runs to his right and throws to his left.'
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 04:07 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
You guys are arguing with a guy that said 'Mahomes is just a dumb jock that runs to his right and throws to his left.'
No where did I say that. No where. You're thinking of someone else.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:51 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
No where did I say that. No where. You're thinking of someone else.
Ehhh, I'm pretty sure that was you. Not going to dig through all your posts to find it, but it was not long after the SB; i remember it so clearly because at the time I was on the verge of outraged at such a ridiculous comment.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 05:02 PM 10-27-2020
Ehhh, I'm pretty sure that was you. Not going to dig through all your posts to find it, but it was not long after the SB; i remember it so clearly because at the time I was on the verge of outraged at such a ridiculous comment.
You see..you said you were outraged. Therefore not thinking clearly lol.
Look ,dude, I know I didn't say that. Absolute guarantee I didn't.
I don't deny these are physical freaks. We just disagree on their motivation.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:08 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
You see..you said you were outraged. Therefore not thinking clearly lol.
Look ,dude, I know I didn't say that. Absolute guarantee I didn't.
I don't deny these are physical freaks. We just disagree on their motivation.
Oookay, well I'll give you a pass on this one, I guess.

Carry on.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 04:00 PM 10-27-2020
If we can not have Halloween/Raider Week. Troll Week it is
[Reply]
Otter 07:35 AM 10-28-2020
I'm assuming they're going to just feed Bell and let him blow off some steam with some nostalgic play action fakes tossed in to mix things up.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 07:59 AM 10-28-2020
This is going to be a bloodbath.
[Reply]
scho63 04:25 PM 10-28-2020
If we don't win by 30 it's a fail.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:37 PM 10-28-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
If we don't win by 30 it's a fail.
I think fairly early in the game the Chiefs should be up by at least 4 scores. Then the Jets might do something with all the garbage time and get back to within 2.5 scores?

Of course, if the Jets just flat lay down, it probably won't matter if we have Matt Moore in there with the practice squad; we might just score 3-4 more times anyway.

It might be kind of interesting to see if Andy opts to go for 4th downs inside their 40-yard line regardless of distance in the second half with a 25 point lead. Or punts. Andy might go out of his way not to score given a big enough lead.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 01:57 PM 10-30-2020
I think fairly early in the game the Chiefs should be up by at least 4 scores. Then the Jets might do something with all the garbage time and get back to within 2.5 scores?

Of course, if the Jets just flat lay down, it probably won't matter if we have Matt Moore in there with the practice squad; we might just score 3-4 more times anyway.

It might be kind of interesting to see if Andy opts to go for 4th downs inside their 40-yard line regardless of distance in the second half with a 25 point lead. Or punts. Andy might go out of his way not to score given a big enough lead.
19 point spread.

Quite frankly, with the Chiefs propensity to take the foot off the gas in games like these, i'm not sure the Chiefs cover. People are expecting this blowout, and im prepared to hear all the "What's wrong with the Chiefs?" narratives if they don't win by 28+.

But i think the Chiefs will come out playing like they did vs Denver. They'll run it, shorten the game and be in control from start to finish, though they may not score more than 30 unless the Jets turn it over frequently.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:03 PM 10-30-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
19 point spread.

Quite frankly, with the Chiefs propensity to take the foot off the gas in games like these, i'm not sure the Chiefs cover. People are expecting this blowout, and im prepared to hear all the "What's wrong with the Chiefs?" narratives if they don't win by 28+.

But i think the Chiefs will come out playing like they did vs Denver. They'll run it, shorten the game and be in control from start to finish, though they may not score more than 30 unless the Jets turn it over frequently.
Yep.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 02:58 PM 10-30-2020
The worst of it is... Lamical perine rushed the ball pretty well the first half then only got 1 carry the entire damn second half. It's one thing if you can't get a receiver open or if your QB can't make a pass. But getting the ball into the hands of your rb is the easiest thing in football to control.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:48 PM 10-30-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
19 point spread.

I think Andy is going to throw it around a bit in this one. He's going to want to right the ship, not only in the passing game but also try to get his OL to gel a bit more in pass pro, IMO. But the second half will probably be mostly running. And Henne is probably going to throw at least one TD.

You look at the Jets previous opponents, and their defense (ranked around 22nd overall) can't keep anyone from scoring. They allowed MIA to score 24, then lowly DEN scored 37, a badly depleted 49ers team scored 31, and so on.

There's no scenario where NYJ's defense suddenly figures out how to stop one of the highest scoring offenses in the league.

And on offense, they're likewise ranked in the bottom third, scoring about 12 points/game. And that's against some sorry defenses. To wit; they couldn't score a single point against MIA, a mere 7 points against IND.

They also turn the ball over more than once a game.

Btw, as a team the Jets are on pace to set records for worst scoring defense and worst scoring offense in league history. And it's not close.

So I'd expect Andy to want to come out and bury the Jets as early as possible, preferably by the half or very early in the third. Then get his starters off the field and away from Gregg Williams' dirty hit schemes, and coast to a victory.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up