ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 16
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Britt Reid Charged With DWI
ChiefBlueCFC 12:57 PM 04-12-2021
84 miles an hour... .113 BAC man 7 years isn’t enough

What in the actual fuck!? I knew when details came out it was going to be bad but goddamn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
wazu 12:58 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
84 miles an hour... .113 BAC man 7 years isn’t enough

What in the actual fuck!? I knew when details came out it was going to be bad but goddamn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I don't care how long the on-ramp was this is insane.
[Reply]
notorious 01:15 PM 04-12-2021
Girl is going to do life with her injuries.

Fuck Reid.
[Reply]
arrwheader 01:29 PM 04-12-2021
7 years is the max he won't get that but wonder what they will give him.
MY guess is he will get a deal, is what it is. People with status such as him always get off easy. Probably do 6 months and get the rest on probation or house arrest or something like that.

He does have to live with the fact that the little girl may have complications her whole life cuz of that. Idk Britt, but for me that would be a life sentence in my head.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:36 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
7 years is the max he won't get that but wonder what they will give him.
MY guess is he will get a deal, is what it is. People with status such as him always get off easy. Probably do 6 months and get the rest on probation or house arrest or something like that.

He does have to live with the fact that the little girl may have complications her whole life cuz of that. Idk Britt, but for me that would be a life sentence in my head.
He has a history. Dude should get all 7 years.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:40 PM 04-12-2021

The Jackson Co. (MO) prosecuting attorney has charged former #Chiefs assistant coach Britt Reid with Class D felony DWI and states medical records revealed a .113 serum blood alcohol concentration. pic.twitter.com/hDdZRTg1Gq

— Mike Garafolo (@MikeGarafolo) April 12, 2021

[Reply]
SuperBowl4 02:23 PM 04-12-2021
We kind of expected this didn't we? What took them so long? I mean didn't he admit to drinking alcohol in the police report? :-)
[Reply]
J Diddy 02:41 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
We kind of expected this didn't we? What took them so long? I mean didn't he admit to drinking alcohol in the police report? :-)

Seems to me like they waited to find out how the child was going to fare.
[Reply]
Skyy God 02:59 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
Seems to me like they waited to find out how the child was going to fare.
Reid’s gonna hire a quality lawyer, so they probably wanted all their ducks in a row.

The fact the vehicle was in the roadway seems to have mitigated potential more serious charges.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 03:02 PM 04-12-2021
I feel bad for Andy, I believe that even though Andy likely could've done more to steer his sons in a better direction as many parents feel they could've done, but his sons really fucked him over. I believe everyone makes their own choices in life, and there's only so much you can blame on addiction. At some point, you chose to continue down that path, and now that little girls life is ruined and your Dad has to answer for your bullshit.
[Reply]
KermitUnderCenter 03:04 PM 04-12-2021
The judge will tomahawk these charges with a fine and court mandated AA. Britt will be back on the sidelines 2022.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 03:17 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by KermitUnderCenter:
The judge will tomahawk these charges with a fine and court mandated AA. Britt will be back on the sidelines 2022.
Signed Mahomes jersey will seal it!
[Reply]
TribalElder 03:55 PM 04-12-2021
bac being 2 hours delayed could be an issue

car being in the road might also be an issue

I would expect the girl to recover, and have lots of tax problems from the donations flowing in. B Reid gonna get probation
[Reply]
J Diddy 04:05 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
bac being 2 hours delayed could be an issue

car being in the road might also be an issue

I would expect the girl to recover, and have lots of tax problems from the donations flowing in. B Reid gonna get probation

I'm hearing things like the girl's life is ruined, do we even know if there's going to be lasting effects of this? Every report I hear is she is getting better by the day, I don't think that says anything about prognosis for a full recovery or leaving her in a debilitating state.
[Reply]
tmax63 04:56 PM 04-12-2021
Sounds like the "estimated BAC" means that he tested in the low impaired (0.04 - 0.05) range and they want to make sure he gets charged as a full DUI not impaired. About like drinking 3 beers in an hour then driving. There's a shit ton of people out there that do that on a regular basis. Not saying it's right, just saying it would be far more damning if he had actually tested 0.113 the 2 hours after the crash or however long it was that the test ocurred.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 16
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up