ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 13
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Notre Dame on fire
Scooter LaCanforno 02:33 PM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Yeah, my money is on a construction worker dropping a cigarette or something. But we'll see.

My guess would be a roofing torch.
[Reply]
DaFace 12:41 PM 04-15-2019
This thing is hitting me quite a bit harder than I would have expected. I was in choir in college, and a majority of the friends I still keep in touch with were choir friends. Met my wife in choir even.

In 2003, we took a tour through the UK and France, and one of the things that they do at Notre Dame is allow college tours to perform a few songs there just during the day while people are visiting. For a 21-year-old kid, it was a pretty incredible experience, so seeing her up in flames is really tough.

(I'm the nerdy one.)
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:46 PM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:

(I'm the nerdy one.)
The tall dork in the back?
[Reply]
DaFace 12:56 PM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
The tall dork in the back?
Heh...I was trying to joke about the fact that we were pretty much all a bunch of nerds.

But yeah. That's me. :-)
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:21 PM 04-15-2019
Heh...I was trying to joke about the fact that we were pretty much all a bunch of nerds.

But yeah. That's me. :-)
I can pick em
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:48 PM 04-15-2019
This thing is hitting me quite a bit harder than I would have expected. I was in choir in college, and a majority of the friends I still keep in touch with were choir friends. Met my wife in choir even.

In 2003, we took a tour through the UK and France, and one of the things that they do at Notre Dame is allow college tours to perform a few songs there just during the day while people are visiting. For a 21-year-old kid, it was a pretty incredible experience, so seeing her up in flames is really tough.
I just hate to see it as someone who appreciates history. It's such a beautiful building with so much to see and experience. I remember climbing the little staircase up the front towers and getting a great view of Paris while standing with the gargoyles.

It looks like the front towers haven't gone up, so I hope that part avoids damage. But that's not a big part of the building or contents.

I think there's a museum in there as well with a bunch of historical stuff, and there are pre-Roman excavations in the basement.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:17 PM 04-15-2019

A clarification: A fire is currently burning at @notredameparis, not the University of Notre Dame. Our prayers are with all those involved.

— Notre Dame (@NotreDame) April 15, 2019

[Reply]
Setsuna 03:12 PM 04-15-2019

(I'm the nerdy one.)
They are all nerdy. Smh. :-)
[Reply]
kcpasco 12:48 PM 04-15-2019
All smokers on the job site are pointing fingers at each other. No one is gonna own up to that. Sorry boss, I accidentally burned one of the worlds most historic buildings to the ground.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 12:52 PM 04-15-2019
It's not that big of a deal. Hardly some world treasure.
[Reply]
eDave 12:57 PM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
2edgy4me
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:05 PM 04-15-2019

[Reply]
Dartgod 01:25 PM 04-15-2019
Go douche up another thread. It seems to be your thing.
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:27 PM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Go douche up another thread. It seems to be your thing.
It's Tuck daddy - he's literally the worst poster on CP.
[Reply]
Dartgod 01:29 PM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
It's Tuck daddy - he's literally retarded
Yes, I know.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 13
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up