ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Texan fan game thread
rtmike 02:54 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Frosty:
My favorite post on the Texans GDT was the one posted after the Chiefs scored a TD on the first drive of the 2nd half. It said something like "BOB's entire game plan adjustment at the half was to stop Kelce. It's not his fault the Chiefs held Kelce out." :-)

I had no idea the Texans fans hated Mahomes so much. I figured they would like him since is a Texas guy and all. I guess they are worried that he is going to outshine Watson?

The Patsfan GDT was amazing. All that crowing in the first quarter and then the slow, creeping horror as the realization that the Chiefs were going to storm back coming through. There are 3 or 4 reasonable posters there but the vast majority are drooling retahds, especially that StairwaytoSeven dude. First he claims the Chiefs couldn't mount a comeback because their offense is bottom third in the league, then claims that they only scored the first 21 because the Texans gave them short fields, then crickets after the "90 yards in six plays" drive at the end of the half. Then says that the Chiefs only came back because the NFL is scripted and the refs were helping out Mahomes. :-)

THIS is the perfect place to put the gif. of the Texans Draft War Room when we moved up ahead of them totake the QB they planned on drafting, lol.
[Reply]
AJKCFAN 05:27 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by rtmike:
THIS is the perfect place to put the gif. of the Texans Draft War Room when we moved up ahead of them totake the QB they planned on drafting, lol.
This! Here’s the thing though. Maybe it’s just me but I cannot find that anywhere. There’s a Holy Trinity of Houston reactions to all things great with KC

Texans Bill’s reaction
Texans War Room when we stole Mahomes from them
Astros crowd reaction after Correa’s error
[Reply]
notorious 03:19 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Frosty:
My favorite post on the Texans GDT was the one posted after the Chiefs scored a TD on the first drive of the 2nd half. It said something like "BOB's entire game plan adjustment at the half was to stop Kelce. It's not his fault the Chiefs held Kelce out." :-)

I had no idea the Texans fans hated Mahomes so much. I figured they would like him since is a Texas guy and all. I guess they are worried that he is going to outshine Watson?
We traded in front of them and stole Mahomes right from under their noses. Remember the disappointment in the Texans war room when it happened? :-)

They are reminded every game of how close the were to greatness at QB.
[Reply]
Frosty 02:53 PM 01-14-2020
It's also bizarre how much the Pats fans hate Aaron Rodgers. Why would there be any rivalry there at all? It seems to stem from insecurity.
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:06 PM 01-14-2020
I read every post of the Houston and Pats threads.

Just f-ing LMFAO at the Pats Fans' conspiracy theories. Like rats screaming at each other in the cargo hold of the Titanic.
[Reply]
rtmike 03:22 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
I read every post of the Houston and Pats threads.

Just f-ing LMFAO at the Pats Fans' conspiracy theories. Like rats screaming at each other in the cargo hold of the Titanic.

As I was reading the Pats thread, I’d finally had enough of one poster so I planned on registering to insert some “truth links”.
I went back to see who this member was that deserved my attention and realized a whole bunch of ‘em use the same avatar.

So, I thought it to be a lost cause. A bunch of in denial fans over there, lol.
I just hope in 15 years, the country is tired of the Chiefs winning, lol.

There is a moderator @ the Pats forum who most definitely isn’t wearing blinders, think he’d fit in well around here? Don’t tell me...it’s Anmorix, lol?
[Reply]
Sorce 03:14 PM 01-14-2020
Half of the pats thread was they just called x penalty, y they no call it on KC when we played them.
[Reply]
HemiEd 03:35 PM 01-14-2020
I had not been over there in a few years, but had to check out the thread on Orangemane.

There were actually some well informed posts much to my surprise.
[Reply]
TimBone 04:11 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
I had not been over there in a few years, but had to check out the thread on Orangemane.

That kranzdictum dude has some major insecurities and self-worth issues.
[Reply]
Mecca 04:17 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by TimBone:
That dude is still trying to convince everyone Mahomes isn't good.
[Reply]
HemiEd 06:54 PM 01-14-2020
Yeah, he makes me laugh. :-)
[Reply]
gold_and_red 09:41 PM 01-14-2020
Yes he is the worst across any board that I have visited. Always expects Chiefs to be the doormat because they have done nothing for 50 years and because Broncos won 2 SBs two decades+ ago and lucked into another in 2015.
Some of the posters are knowledgeable and give credit to Mahomes. It was hilarious reading two of them fight over the coverages that the 49ers defense play and the manner in which Mahomes will carve them up in the SB.
Attached: Capture.jpg (81.2 KB) 
[Reply]
KCTitus 09:22 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by HemiEd:

I must have missed those...there were like 8-9 posters on the game thread and most of them focused on Tyreek beating his son, or not beating his son depending upon the score.

There were a few calling for Chiefs fans to 'show up' after the 24-0 deficit, but short of Tyreek's going to beat his kid, there wasnt anything that could have remotely been called 'informed'.

Those fucking punks are just hoping KC does not win the SB...because that's all the shit talk they have left. regardless how fucked up their franchise is, that's all they've got left. A SB win closes the pie holes for good.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 04:06 PM 01-14-2020
My step niece and her husband were going to talk shit on me about the chiefs losing my bro gave me the heads up and when the game over i texted them the scoring drive my niece didn't answered her husband did and didn't care
[Reply]
CanadaKC 04:53 PM 01-14-2020
IMG_8038.mov IMG_8038.mov
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up