ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 26
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>AFCCG ChiefsPlanet Ticket Giveaway Pool
DaFace 01:32 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
thats cool. I didn’t donate to get him an entry. I liked the idea and understand keeping it a CP member. :-)
I appreciate that. Cool if I take you off the list then?
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 01:18 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
i assumed this was going to get people that post here to the game...wouldnt this be kind of defeating that purpose?
Yeah, I decided not to donate due to someone outside CP, possibly getting the tickets. This site is raising the money, and to give those tickets to someone outside of here, kills all motivation to donate.

I might be a huge asshole for that but this was started for CP
[Reply]
DaFace 01:37 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by mac459:
Yeah, I decided not to donate due to someone outside CP, possibly getting the tickets. This site is raising the money, and to give those tickets to someone outside of here, kills all motivation to donate.

I might be a huge asshole for that but this was started for CP
If it changes your decision, this situation has been changed.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 01:56 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
If it changes your decision, this situation has been changed.
Just seen that, will hack my way into my paypal and send in some money.
[Reply]
DaFace 11:10 AM 01-17-2020
I'll also note that people who have entered PLEASE BE AROUND TO RESPOND TO A PM TOMORROW NIGHT. I'm going to need your email address to send the tickets.
[Reply]
Yosef_Malkovitch 11:11 AM 01-17-2020
I'll also note that people who have entered PLEASE BE AROUND TO RESPOND TO A PM TOMORROW NIGHT. I'm going to need your email address to send the tickets.
What time?
[Reply]
DaFace 11:13 AM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by Yosef_Malkovitch:
What time?
I'm hoping around 6pm Central. It'll be a little fuzzy since I'll actually be traveling, but I think that should work out.

I won't need an immediate response, but if someone doesn't respond in an hour or two I might have to go to the next one on the list.
[Reply]
rolltide2014 12:54 PM 01-17-2020
I'm hoping around 6pm Central. It'll be a little fuzzy since I'll actually be traveling, but I think that should work out.

I won't need an immediate response, but if someone doesn't respond in an hour or two I might have to go to the next one on the list.
Maybe I’m the only one in this boat, so if I am, ignore. But if I won I’m coming in from ~6 hours away, maybe more depending on the weather. Not finding out until late tomorrow night would be pretty tough to pull off. I’d absolutely move heaven and earth to do it, but just thought I’d throw it out there. I’m sure we want to hold off as long as we can to keep the donations trickling in and potentially send more folks, so not sure how much we’d be willing to bump it up (if any).
[Reply]
DaFace 01:02 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by rolltide2014:
Maybe I’m the only one in this boat, so if I am, ignore. But if I won I’m coming in from ~6 hours away, maybe more depending on the weather. Not finding out until late tomorrow night would be pretty tough to pull off. I’d absolutely move heaven and earth to do it, but just thought I’d throw it out there. I’m sure we want to hold off as long as we can to keep the donations trickling in and potentially send more folks, so not sure how much we’d be willing to bump it up (if any).
Yeah, possibly. I'll be on a flight from 12-3ish Central tomorrow, but if there hasn't been a lot of movement while I'm in the air, we could consider shutting it down as soon as I get to a place with Wi-Fi.
[Reply]
MITCH 11:18 AM 01-17-2020
I'd like to be entered - Thank you for cool offer.
[Reply]
DaFace 11:19 AM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by MITCH:
I'd like to be entered
Done, but if you win you're gonna have to up your post count by posting lots of pictures. :-)
[Reply]
MITCH 11:27 AM 01-17-2020
Done, but if you win you're gonna have to up your post count by posting lots of pictures. :-)
That will not be problem. lol
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 11:21 AM 01-17-2020
Donated... Already going, no need for tix. Let's roll!
[Reply]
-King- 11:24 AM 01-17-2020
Donated. Hoping I win them though lol.
[Reply]
Shag 11:24 AM 01-17-2020
Donated, not entering. For whoever wins, scream extra loud for me!
[Reply]
Page 5 of 26
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up