ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who is your breakout player this year?
RunKC 07:59 AM 06-14-2024
Always fun to do these before camp bc you still haven’t seen anything yet. Lot of good candidates this year.

FAU, Leo Chenal, Xavier Worthy, Josh Williams, Jared Wiley, Jaden Hicks, Hollywood Brown, Chamarri Conner, Nazeeh Johnson.

Gonna go with Hollywood. He’s finally got a real QB and an offense to go with it. I think the guy is gonna have a career year.

Who ya got?
[Reply]
kysirsoze 05:38 AM 06-15-2024
If it's Wiley, we're threepeating for sure. (Unless it's due to a Kelce injury, in which case :-))
[Reply]
JPH83 07:34 AM 06-15-2024
Man there really are a lot of guys that could step up to another level. I know it's just as likely some people take a step back. But if any of the rookies perform well, or FAU, or Connor, Williams, Watson, Nazeeh Johnson, Cook, Morris etc...there's just a scary number of ways this team can be even better than last year
[Reply]
Bwana 07:57 AM 06-15-2024
Hopefully whoever is playing at LT. If Mahomes doesn't have much time in the pocket because of pressure, those blazer new WR's we have, are going to be a waste.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:00 AM 06-15-2024
Hopefully araiza we need elite punters.
[Reply]
scho63 08:56 AM 06-15-2024
Chenal and Cook.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:37 PM 06-15-2024
Originally Posted by scho63:
Chenal and Cook.
I'd say Chenal already broke out and Cook was on the verge of breaking out, but had that god awful injury. I'm hoping Cook can come back and continue his ascension, but it wouldn't surprise me if that energy saps some of his potential.

I'm thinking our breakout player for defense will be Nazeeh Johnson and FAU and for offense it'll be Morris.

Johnson is gonna become our #2 CB and will be the 3rd best CB we've had in awhile just behind McDuffie and Sneed. FAU will get at least 10 sacks and our DL will be the best pass rushing DL in the league. We will have the best D in the league.

I expect Morris to be basically Eric Fisher. Our O will put up points at will and Patrick is gonna be SB MVP and regular season MVP.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 04:08 PM 06-15-2024
O: Worthy
D: Chamarri Conner
[Reply]
SurroundedByMorons 05:54 PM 06-15-2024
It would be fantastic if Hollywood would breakout.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 06:07 PM 06-15-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
Leo in my opinion ALREADY broke out. He was the best rated player in a couple games. He's already a PFF darling, and since I like that I endorse PFF on this subject.

I think my breakout player might be Cook but people won't notice
Agreed. Chenal broke out last season. I'll go with Jaden Hicks, since everyone already knows I love Nazeeh.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:09 PM 06-15-2024
Wiley or Worthy, probably both akshually
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 06:14 PM 06-15-2024
I know it wouldn't be described as a "breakout" but would not be surprised whatsoever if Karlaftis becomes a household name. Right below the likes of Garrett, Watt, Bosa, Parsons, etc...The guy is still only 23 years old. If our offense returns to form we will be playing with the lead a lot this year.
[Reply]
scho63 07:45 PM 06-15-2024
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I'd say Chenal already broke out and Cook was on the verge of breaking out, but had that god awful injury. I'm hoping Cook can come back and continue his ascension, but it wouldn't surprise me if that energy saps some of his potential.

I'm thinking our breakout player for defense will be Nazeeh Johnson and FAU and for offense it'll be Morris.

Johnson is gonna become our #2 CB and will be the 3rd best CB we've had in awhile just behind McDuffie and Sneed. FAU will get at least 10 sacks and our DL will be the best pass rushing DL in the league. We will have the best D in the league.

I expect Morris to be basically Eric Fisher. Our O will put up points at will and Patrick is gonna be SB MVP and regular season MVP.
I think Chenal was on the cusp last year as he really improved in the last half.
[Reply]
trndobrd 08:09 AM 06-16-2024
Offense - Hollywood Brown: One year contract, best QB and HC in the league, on the field with the best TE in league history and some solid youg receivers. This is going to get out of hand pretty quick.

Defense -George Karlaftis: Entering his 3rd year after steady progression and a nice late season run last year. Has been overshadowed by Chris Jones. This season George comes into his own. Jones will be the super star that OCs scheme for, George will make those plans change at half-time as he becomes a household name.

Special Teams - Louis Rees-Zammit & Justin Reid: While the rest of the NFL spends the first half of the season trying to figure out where to line up for kickoffs, the Chiefs have two players that seem tailor made for the new rules. Justin Reid can kick and be an effective down field tackler. Expect him to have the best tackling numbers of any kicker in the league. Rees-Zammit is ridiculously fast for his size and has experience in what will effectivly be a rugby play on kickoffs.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 08:40 AM 06-16-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Pacheco is going to have a career year think about it. With Rice, Brown, Worthy, Hartman, Watson, Kelce no team is going to be able to stack the box. 5 yards a carry will be there anytime we want to run
Also seems like he'll get 3rd down duties this season without McKinnon.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 08:48 AM 06-16-2024
Originally Posted by trndobrd:
Offense - Hollywood Brown: One year contract, best QB and HC in the league, on the field with the best TE in league history and some solid youg receivers. This is going to get out of hand pretty quick.

Defense -George Karlaftis: Entering his 3rd year after steady progression and a nice late season run last year. Has been overshadowed by Chris Jones. This season George comes into his own. Jones will be the super star that OCs scheme for, George will make those plans change at half-time as he becomes a household name.

Special Teams - Louis Rees-Zammit & Justin Reid: While the rest of the NFL spends the first half of the season trying to figure out where to line up for kickoffs, the Chiefs have two players that seem tailor made for the new rules. Justin Reid can kick and be an effective down field tackler. Expect him to have the best tackling numbers of any kicker in the league. Rees-Zammit is ridiculously fast for his size and has experience in what will effectivly be a rugby play on kickoffs.
This post got me fired up! Let's go!
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up