ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 57
< 12345 67891555 > Last »
Media Center>Star Wars: Rebels
Hammock Parties 12:02 PM 10-03-2014
Looks fun. Can't wait to see how those two Jedi die, because they have to.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:22 PM 10-03-2014
Originally Posted by Claynus:
Looks fun. Can't wait to see how those two Jedi die, because they have to.
They'll go into hiding, just like Asoka did.
[Reply]
Valiant 03:09 AM 10-04-2014
Originally Posted by Bowser:
They'll go into hiding, just like Asoka did.
Yeah, arent there dozens if not a hundred jedi alive after the hunt?

Personally, I want a Kyle Katarn movie.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:15 AM 10-04-2014
Originally Posted by Valiant:
Yeah, arent there dozens if not a hundred jedi alive after the hunt?

Personally, I want a Kyle Katarn movie.
By the time of Yavin, it's down to Yoda and Obi-Wan. And Luke/Leia as prospects.

Revan is the only EU character outside of Bane( who can never get a movie now that Disney is in charge )that has story and marketing potential. You could cram so many characters in to a Revan movie.
[Reply]
Valiant 11:21 AM 10-04-2014
Originally Posted by 505 Chief:
By the time of Yavin, it's down to Yoda and Obi-Wan. And Luke/Leia as prospects.

Revan is the only EU character outside of Bane( who can never get a movie now that Disney is in charge )that has story and marketing potential. You could cram so many characters in to a Revan movie.
Really I was reading some site that showed tons of jedi still alive just hiding all over the universe in recluse places.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:27 PM 10-03-2014
I was VERY disappointed that Asoka did not die at the hand of Dooku.

It would have made Anakin's, "derp-derp goes your head"-treatment of Dooku at least somewhat more plausible.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:34 AM 10-04-2014
how was the first episode?
[Reply]
unlurking 05:33 PM 10-10-2014
I had super low expectations when watching the first episode. Was better than I expected in terms of story and voice acting.

The animation is horrible though. Absolutely pathetic. Possibly the worst animation for action scenes possible. Stop motion video would have been an improvement of immeasurable levels. The battle scenes are very stiff and disjointed. I could only think that the animators were playing with the plastic action figures and decided that the cartoon figures should have the same range of motion.

The Wookies from the second episode are an absolute joke. Before they came on, I was thinking "...well at least there has been no Jar Jar and Wookies are cool." Afterwards I was wishing for a Jar Jar episode. It really was that bad.

For me, this show is an absolute fail after Clone Wars for adult viewers. They may have some great stories, but with such horrible animation it's unwatchable. Probably perfect for young kids though.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:45 PM 10-10-2014
I don't understand why they couldn't use the same animators from Clone WARs?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:31 PM 10-10-2014
Originally Posted by Count Zarth:
I don't understand why they couldn't use the same animators from Clone WARs?
Isn't it basically the same style?
[Reply]
unlurking 08:02 PM 10-10-2014
Ugh...

[Reply]
Bowser 06:46 PM 10-10-2014
The kid was annoying, and they revealed the Jedi WAY too early. Should have stretched out his reveal. Not bad, but not great. Hopefully it hits its stride soon.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:04 PM 10-10-2014
That pretty much looks like Clone Wars wookie to me.
[Reply]
unlurking 08:17 PM 10-10-2014
I guess you'll just have to watch it then. The Clone Wars was a pretty annoying animation choice for me as well, but Rebels takes it further. I thought CW was lacking in texture and definition. Rebels makes CW look like a Pixar movie.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:23 PM 10-10-2014
Originally Posted by unlurking:
I guess you'll just have to watch it then. The Clone Wars was a pretty annoying animation choice for me as well, but Rebels takes it further. I thought CW was lacking in texture and definition. Rebels makes CW look like a Pixar movie.
It seemed like the last season of CW was pretty dense in terms of the animation...
[Reply]
Page 5 of 57
< 12345 67891555 > Last »
Up