View Poll Results: People are hoarding toilet paper because they are:
Stupid 34 16.50%
Selfish 6 2.91%
Stupid and selfish 151 73.30%
Other. Please explain in thread. 15 7.28%
Voters: 206. You may not vote on this poll
Page 5 of 28
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Idiots are hoarding toilet paper because?
Discuss Thrower 05:35 PM 03-14-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Pasta? People are hoarding pasta? Jesus. I just bought some angel hair at Aldi and there was plenty.
That's all many people can probably cook on their own.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:13 PM 03-14-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Pasta? People are hoarding pasta? Jesus. I just bought some angel hair at Aldi and there was plenty.
Yep. I posted pics in the other thread of the aisle at Ralphs being completely empty.

I can't get it on Amazon, Target.com, Walmart.com or Costco.com.

I had no idea that pasta was so popular or that it was a "Desert Island" food.
[Reply]
Spott 08:14 PM 03-14-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Yep. I posted pics in the other thread of the aisle at Ralphs being completely empty.

I can't get it on Amazon, Target.com, Walmart.com or Costco.com.

I had no idea that pasta was so popular or that it was a "Desert Island" food.
I had no idea about the pasta, either. I went to get one package of spaghetti at Whole Foods today and the entire section was wiped out. I did find a bag of pasta called conchiglie that should work. They did have plenty of pasta available in their prepared food section. Other than the pasta, they were stocked surprisingly well.
[Reply]
srvy 06:58 PM 03-14-2020
Originally Posted by FD:
Just checked Amazon, plenty of TP of every brand and style available. I could have it delivered to my house within 2 hours if I needed some.
I just checked Amazon nothing prime only could get from other vendors. just like yesterday when I checked.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 04:40 PM 03-14-2020
Why hoarding bottled water too?

Does no one drink tap water anymore?
[Reply]
srvy 07:01 PM 03-14-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Why hoarding bottled water too?

Does no one drink tap water anymore?
Yeah that's completely out too at Sams Club except for ozarka spring water. No thanks, I will drink from the tap.
[Reply]
Spott 07:03 PM 03-14-2020
Originally Posted by srvy:
Yeah that's completely out too at Sams Club except for ozarka spring water. No thanks, I will drink from the tap.
City water has much higher safety standards than the bottled water industry does, so drinking out of the tap is perfectly fine.
[Reply]
srvy 07:06 PM 03-14-2020
Originally Posted by Spott:
City water has much higher safety standards than the bottled water industry does, so drinking out of the tap is perfectly fine.
Yes I know but tell that to my wife who grew up in the Philippines.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:12 PM 03-14-2020
Originally Posted by Spott:
That might be true where you live but the tap water in Los Angeles is disgusting to the taste and the heavy mineralized and treated water leaves stains everywhere, whether it's natural or ceramic tile, plastic, metal - you name it. It routinely damages faucets and valves as well.

I drink iced tea every day and have used a Lipton Ice Tea maker since 1989. The difference between using tap water and bottled water is astounding, not only to the taste but the clarity of the tea. It's night and day.

That said, we only drink from our GE refrigerator in which I change the water filter at least every 90 days but it's still not nearly as clear as bottled water. Most, if not all, of my neighbors have drinking water delivered.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:43 PM 03-14-2020
It took me an entire night just to find some at a gas station. And I was only looking because we were getting low and I have three kids.

In the last two days I’ve spent about $400 on groceries. No point in not stocking up on food that I know were going to need and might not be there the next time I have to shop.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 04:48 PM 03-14-2020
People that think their face is a ass so they act like a ass and hoard toilet paper.
[Reply]
Kman34 05:01 PM 03-14-2020
They are worried that their coat will smell like shit and will need to be cleaned...
[Reply]
RedRaider56 05:05 PM 03-14-2020
Was at the grocery store last night buying a few things, nothing crazy. The store has put a limit of 2 on items such as hand sanitizer, TP, paper towels etc.. So we get our stuff and go to check out.

Get in line behind 3 ladies. Each had a cart filled up with the limit of all the goods everyone is wanting. When it comes to check out all 3 of them pile their stuff on the conveyor belt together and one lady pays for all of it.

What' the poor high school aged checkout kid going to do? call them out on it? Nope, just checked them out and kept the line moving.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 05:17 PM 03-14-2020
Aight forget "It's 72 and Sunny in Olathe" CP meme.

The new hotness is "I can have premium toilet paper delivered to my house in 2 hours"
[Reply]
HemiEd 05:26 PM 03-14-2020
it makes no sense, I have no idea
[Reply]
Page 5 of 28
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up