ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 11
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Media Center>Final Fantasy VII REMAKE
DaFace 08:22 PM 06-10-2019
Full-length trailer:

We're happy to announce that we'll be releasing #FinalFantasy VII Remake on March 3rd. @finalfantasyvii will be the official #FF7R channel; we'll be posting information from our promotional teams. Now, please have a look at the long version trailer revealed today. – Nomura pic.twitter.com/pNoJ3Y8u0E

— FINAL FANTASY (@FinalFantasy) June 11, 2019

And it's now confirmed that it'll be episodic. Boo.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:59 PM 06-10-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Full-length trailer:

Makes me wonder how many games we may have to purchase. Wasn't the original 3 discs? Hear this one is all midgard and haven't seen any overworked shots
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 08:46 AM 06-12-2019
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Makes me wonder how many games we may have to purchase. Wasn't the original 3 discs? Hear this one is all midgard and haven't seen any overworked shots
I loved FF7 but I'm not interested at all if I have to buy 2 or 3 games in order to complete the original one time.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:05 AM 06-12-2019
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
I loved FF7 but I'm not interested at all if I have to buy 2 or 3 games in order to complete the original one time.
Yeah $60 a pop wouldn't be good. I'm hoping at most it's 2 "episodes" and reduced cost?
[Reply]
DaFace 10:26 AM 06-12-2019
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
I'm warming up to the idea somewhat based on how they're describing it. Apparently the first release (which focuses on Midgar) is going to be two blurays worth of data, so it's not like it's a quick, 5 hour playthrough. They're really expanding on the story.

Think of it as being similar to FFX and FFX-2 where they're both really standalone games that exist in the same universe rather than a set of games that all need to be played in sequence.

It'll all just come down to whether they're good or not. If they are, it'll be worth it. If not, people won't play the sequels after the first one.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:18 PM 06-12-2019
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
Rinoa just didn't do much, she was the bubbly damsel in distress in FF8. Tifa was a badass. I loved FF10, but if you gave me the choice between Yuna, Lulu, Rikku or Tifa, it's Tifa.
Yuna was definitely wife material though
[Reply]
ToxSocks 02:34 PM 06-11-2019
Full-length trailer:

Nostalgia triggered.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:47 PM 06-10-2019
Apparently 8 is getting a remaster, so that's cool.

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:54 PM 06-10-2019
Apparently 8 is getting a remaster, so that's cool.

This is cool...I never beat this game but enjoyed what I played
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 10:34 AM 06-11-2019
I Love 7 and 8. So much so that the victory theme after the battles is my text notification on my phone and has been for years. The music gave me so much nostalgia...The Aerith theme and then the battle theme. Can't wait for this.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 01:15 PM 06-11-2019
I played one FF game, I have no recollection of which one, but it was after 7, and I was just fucking confused the entire time about the story and everyone had emo hair.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 01:41 PM 06-11-2019
Who was hotter: Rinoa or Tifa?
[Reply]
DaFace 01:50 PM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
Who was hotter: Rinoa or Tifa?
I'd probably go Tifa, but that's mostly because the graphics in FF VII left a lot to the imagination.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:53 PM 06-11-2019
I'd probably go Tifa, but that's mostly because the graphics in FF VII left a lot to the imagination.
Yep ...the cutscenes
[Reply]
Gravedigger 08:20 AM 06-12-2019
Rinoa just didn't do much, she was the bubbly damsel in distress in FF8. Tifa was a badass. I loved FF10, but if you gave me the choice between Yuna, Lulu, Rikku or Tifa, it's Tifa.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 11
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up