ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Joey Chestnut Banned from Nathan's Hotdog Eating Contest
Stewie 03:39 PM 06-11-2024
Sponsor conflict keeping Joey Chestnut from hot dog eating contest

Joey Chestnut, the 16-time champion of the Nathan's Famous Hot Dog Eating Contest, will not compete in the annual Fourth of July event next month, Major League Eating announced Tuesday.

A spokesperson for Major League Eating (MLE) told ESPN that Chestnut had chosen to "represent another hot dog brand" and therefore would not be allowed to participate in the Nathan's contest, which is held annually at New York City's Coney Island.

https://www.espn.com/espn/story/_/id...eating-contest
[Reply]
George Liquor 11:49 AM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
I am shocked after googling "Joey Chestnut" as I figured he would be morbidly obese fatass, but he isn't.

He must heave that shit up after the competition is done.
The only morbidly obese competitive eater I can thing of is Badlands Chugs and I think he's more famous for his YT channel.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:50 PM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Nah there is this dude on there, Joel Hansen, he puts everyone to shame.
Joel and Beard are the best two online. They won’t like Beard though because he isn’t American.
[Reply]
ptlyon 04:10 PM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
agreed.

I looked up the Amarillo steak challenge.
https://www.bigtexan.com/72-oz-steak/

I think he did it in less than 15 minutes. Oh my.
Big friggen deal, that ain't the ol 96er
[Reply]
displacedinMN 04:59 PM 06-12-2024
Paige Spiranac volunteers to replace Chestnut.

Now I may watch that

I have found the video proof. And I lied it was only 6 hotdogs and not 6.5. I might have to try again this July 4th. Thoughts? pic.twitter.com/o5L55Ptucy

— Paige Spiranac (@PaigeSpiranac) June 12, 2024

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/paige...o-proof-skills
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 05:07 PM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
They did the same thing to Kobayashi, even had him sent to jail. It was never as good after that.
I dunt remember Kobayashi being sent to jail. I just saw Netflix is going to have Chestnut vs Kobayashi on their streaming
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:13 PM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage:
I dunt remember Kobayashi being sent to jail. I just saw Netflix is going to have Chestnut vs Kobayashi on their streaming
He was banned from the contest by George shea and then showed up in protest in a “free kobi” shirt. Shea had him arrested because he’s a huge piece of shit. The kind of piece of shit that destroys kobiyashi by painting him as an anti American villain to juice up his ratings. He’s a hell of a showman but I wouldn’t be sad if this sunk him. Knowing shea, it wouldn’t surprise me if this was part of a publicity stunt
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:18 PM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefGator:
It does though. The veggies used in these.products aren't organically grown. They rape the land by plowing, just to have to fertilize it (runoff kills fish) and spray insecticides on it, killing what we are supposed to eat in a hundred years.

More death associated with fake.meat than sustainably grown meat, and.more land fucked up.
Are you dumb enough to think this made-up narrative is true or have years of mediocre Florida football compromised your ability to think critically?

Do you typically take your science lessons from Ted Nugent? Really?
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:26 PM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Are you dumb enough to think this made-up narrative is true or has years of mediocre Florida football compromised your ability to think critically?

Do you typically take your science lessons from Ted Nugent? Really?
I'm legit saddened by this beef...errr product between 2 heavyweights

I never should've left, its on me

Yo ⁦@peta⁩ is paying us a visit at lunch today courtesy of Portilhoes, could the world be any crazier?! ⁦@portilloshotdog⁩ PETA thanks you for your sponsorship, thanks for selling 500x more meat than we do! pic.twitter.com/ehrKKXgbDD

— The Wieners Circle (@TheWienerCircle) June 11, 2024

[Reply]
ptlyon 06:31 PM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
I'm legit saddened by this beef...errr product between 2 heavyweights

I never should've left, its on me

They're demented and have way too much time on their hands
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:44 PM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
They're demented and have way too much time on their hands
Thankfully Hot Doug still lives

Wurst of his name, the mostly charred, protruding gut of the first men, sport pepper slayer, the casing that was promised and DOGFATHER TO ALL OF THE GREAT LAKES
[Reply]
ptlyon 06:46 PM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Thankfully Hot Doug still lives

Wurst of his name, the mostly charred, protruding gut of the first men, sport pepper slayer, the casing that was promised and DOGFATHER TO ALL OF THE GREAT LAKES
Yeah, well, they ain't stupid
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:48 PM 06-13-2024
It’s on
Attached: IMG_0194.jpg (89.7 KB) 
[Reply]
Pablo 07:34 PM 06-13-2024
I’m prolly gonna watch that
[Reply]
displacedinMN 10:38 AM 07-04-2024
Anyone watching Paige eat hotdogs?
[Reply]