ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 16
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>We're going to win this motherfucker, you all know that, right?
Hammock Parties 02:16 PM 12-24-2019
The league doesn't want Brady in another Super Bowl.

We are gonna get some calls.
[Reply]
crispystl 07:44 AM 12-26-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The league doesn't want Brady in another Super Bowl.

We are gonna get some calls.

I truly believe the league will do everything they can to influence a Chiefs Ravens AFC championship game. That ratings would be ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:47 AM 12-26-2019
Originally Posted by crispystl420:
I truly believe the league will do everything they can to influence a Chiefs Ravens AFC championship game. That ratings would be ridiculous.

Ratings would have been pretty ridiculous for Rams-Chiefs and we still got screwed.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:31 AM 12-26-2019
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Ratings would have been pretty ridiculous for Rams-Chiefs and we still got screwed.
Yeah, it seemed that’s what the country wanted. It was a dream rematch for the league. But Pats still got in and made it boring. If it was that fixed we would have won.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 05:22 PM 12-29-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Yeah, it seemed that’s what the country wanted. It was a dream rematch for the league. But Pats still got in and made it boring. If it was that fixed we would have won.
Yep. I have to believe that if the league was truly fixed, somebody besides the Patriots would have won last year. Nobody wanted to watch them in the Super Bowl again.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 08:54 AM 12-26-2019
Originally Posted by crispystl420:

Here we go w the conspiracy theorists and their dumbass posts
[Reply]
MahiMike 03:04 PM 12-24-2019
WOOHOO!!!

Who's going to meet me in Miami? I've had my room booked since August.

LET'S GO!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:07 AM 12-25-2019
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
WOOHOO!!!

Who's going to meet me in Miami? I've had my room booked since August.

LET'S GO!
I’ve been to a Super Bowl. Your paying $5-$10K to just get in the door.

The game sucked because it’s all corporate now. Maybe 20% are the teams fans inside the stadium. 80% could care less about the outcome of the game.
[Reply]
C3HIEF3S 05:44 PM 12-25-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:

The game sucked because it’s all corporate now. Maybe 20% are the teams fans inside the stadium. 80% could care less about the outcome of the game.
And?
[Reply]
MahiMike 07:16 PM 12-25-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:

Yeah I have little chance of getting $1000 Tix but I'll for sure be roaming the streets that weekend.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:56 PM 12-25-2019
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
Yeah I have little chance of getting $1000 Tix but I'll for sure be roaming the streets that weekend.
That’s my plan too.
[Reply]
BWillie 03:07 PM 12-24-2019
It's unfortunate, because I think this team is better than last year's team (which quite frankly SHOULD have went to the Super Bowl) but they have a very unfavorable draw which makes it an unlikely shot, even if they are the best team in football. AT new england, AT baltimore. Going to be tough. Doable - but certainly in the 20% chance category to even make it to the Super Bowl let alone win it.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 03:22 PM 12-24-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
It's unfortunate, because I think this team is better than last year's team (which quite frankly SHOULD have went to the Super Bowl) but they have a very unfavorable draw which makes it an unlikely shot, even if they are the best team in football. AT new england, AT baltimore. Going to be tough. Doable - but certainly in the 20% chance category to even make it to the Super Bowl let alone win it.
More games to watch! Plus we get to hop around in Gillette like f a g s, like Brady after Dee Ford bailed him out. What’s not to like?
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:15 PM 12-24-2019
I second this emotion... now that we have a real defense, it’s a foregone conclusion
[Reply]
MahiMike 03:19 PM 12-24-2019
I'll just leave this here:

https://blog.ticketiq.com/blog/super...heapest-to-vip
[Reply]
Page 5 of 16
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up