ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 9
< 12345 6789 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Belichick done in NE
SHOWTIME 06:13 AM 01-11-2024

🚨 🚨 🚨

The #Patriots are moving on and so is the greatest coach of all time.

Bill Belichick won’t be New England’s coach in 2024, per me and @TomPelissero, as his celebrated 24-year tenure, one that included 6 Super Bowl wins, is over. A new era awaits. pic.twitter.com/QRqfe2lkHh

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) January 11, 2024

[Reply]
Zap Rowsdower 09:15 AM 01-11-2024
I will give him is props. He drafted and developed one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time and has an elite mind for coaching defense. Still would rather have Reid though.
[Reply]
wazu 09:15 AM 01-11-2024
Originally Posted by O.city:
Said franchise QB has already been paid. We all know what that means.
It means they have a franchise QB while the vast majority of NFL franchises do not. It's 90% of what matters.
[Reply]
Shields68 09:21 AM 01-11-2024
McLaurin, Payne, Jonathan Allen are already there in Washington, they've got some young WR's.

More than anything, they have flexibility. The cap space and the picks. You can turn that around fairly quickly if you hit on a QB at 2, or get some team to trade up for one and you put guys around a place holder and build it.
Would agree that it is not a bad job. Just not sure it is a good fit for either. Washington I would be looking to want someone there for the long haul and more on the offensive side of the ball to work with the incoming QB.

Bill to me probably 3 years. Washington traded their Defensive stars and would be a total rebuild on a team that most likely will be spending a lot of top picks on offense to protect the QB
[Reply]
milkshock 09:22 AM 01-11-2024
Originally Posted by Zap Rowsdower:
I will give him is props. He drafted and developed one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time and has an elite mind for coaching defense. Still would rather have Reid though.
Outside of Brady, who else has this man 'developed' at QB. I would say he has in fact probably ruined multiple. Look back and you will see a catalogue of catastrophic failures under him at that position.

And I suggest his track record indicates that he had nothing to do with 'developing' Brady either.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:24 AM 01-11-2024
And stay out, you filthy stinking cheater.
[Reply]
SHOWTIME 09:24 AM 01-11-2024
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
I doubt he coaches again. Why would he go to Washington to try to turn around a garbage team with no QB when he's 72?
Because his new team will draft a QB in the upcoming draft. The Commanders will either trade for the 1st overall pick and draft Williams or they will take Drake Maye at #2. Either way they have their QB of the future. My money is on Caleb Williams some how ending up in Washington - he's a local kid and their new owner is desperate.
[Reply]
O.city 09:27 AM 01-11-2024
If I was Bill, Atlanta would be my choice.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 09:28 AM 01-11-2024
Should've been gone after he sabotaged his own team in the superbowl. If Malcolm Butler plays in that game, the Eagles likely don't win that game.
[Reply]
wazu 09:28 AM 01-11-2024
If I was Bill, Atlanta would be my choice.
Mmm....Desmond Ridder. Let's fucking GO!!!!
[Reply]
O.city 09:31 AM 01-11-2024
Originally Posted by wazu:
Mmm....Desmond Ridder. Let's ****ing GO!!!!
Good young roster, lotta cap space, draft picks and can be flexible to get a QB.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:33 AM 01-11-2024
The NFC East has the Eagles, who seem to be imploding, the Giants and Brian Daboll and Mike Mccarthy's Cowboys who are about to pay Dak Prescott 60 million dollars a year.

The Commanders have a decent roster, 80 million in cap space, and the 2nd overall pick. Not just in the first, but in every round.
I think Dick Sirianni will be axed this time next year. He's losing the locker room, Steichen was clearly more responsible for their success on offense and their talent is going away with the QB making more.

They had their best shot last year. It's over now
[Reply]
Molitoth 09:33 AM 01-11-2024
Bring him in for a look?
kick the tires?
To the ship?
Did we sign this fucker yet?
[Reply]
SHOWTIME 09:45 AM 01-11-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I think Dick Sirianni will be axed this time next year. He's losing the locker room, Steichen was clearly more responsible for their success on offense and their talent is going away with the QB making more.

They had their best shot last year. It's over now
I think the Giggles bring in Wink Martindale to fix that defense.
[Reply]
wazu 09:47 AM 01-11-2024
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Should've been gone after he sabotaged his own team in the superbowl. If Malcolm Butler plays in that game, the Eagles likely don't win that game.

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:47 AM 01-11-2024
Belichick, Saban and Pete Carroll all out within a span of 24 hours… crazy.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 9
< 12345 6789 >
Up