ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>Mod appreciation thread.
TripleThreat 09:31 PM 06-06-2024
Has there ever been one? I come to CP roughly once a day, don’t really go past page 1 and I use this forum as my source for information from older people who I presume are fathers who have sons around my age because daddy issues.

That being said, I’d like to give a shout out to the moderators on this forum. I feel like you guys keep around the banter that I first grew up with such as the very first Xbox live, Xbox 360 and old ass call of duty lobbies where boys became men.

Obviously you guys have to moderate but I truly do think you guys allow shit to flow and go in a manner that keeps such a disciplined but fun atmosphere that I truly think is bar none.

I thought it would be cool if people could share a cool memory they have of any of the moderators here, or just a general post of appreciation for the time and effort they put into this place to keep it what it is. Cheers, and thank you moderators!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:56 AM 06-18-2024
I appreciated the mods keeping my short term memory issues to themselves until I was ready to tell the whole board. Salu!
[Reply]
KurtCobain 08:07 AM 06-18-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I appreciated the mods keeping my short term memory issues to themselves until I was ready to tell the whole board. Salu!
Did you forget the t and e?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:12 AM 06-18-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
We should vote 1 a year out :-) billay replaces the one ousted
Great idea maybe you should be a mod too
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 03:11 PM 06-18-2024
The mods do a pretty good job of herding cats. And the Gripe About The Mods Thread in RR is pretty hilarious.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up