ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 29
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Ravens.
pugsnotdrugs19 09:23 AM 12-03-2018
Baltimore won’t be scared of Arrowhead by any means, they’ve always been a tough team under Harbaugh. But the rookie QB is more of a running back at this point.

Gotta play a lot of zone coverage. Keep eyes on Jackson and make him throw into tight windows. Make him beat you with his arm, he won’t.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:31 AM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Baltimore won’t be scared of Arrowhead by any means, they’ve always been a tough team under Harbaugh. But the rookie QB is more of a running back at this point.

Gotta play a lot of zone coverage. Keep eyes on Jackson and make him throw into tight windows. Make him beat you with his arm, he won’t.
This Defense stop something? :-)

The Chiefs need to put up over 40 and put the pressure on a rookie QB to match it. That's how they win it.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:33 AM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:

The Chiefs need to put up over 40 and put the pressure on a rookie QB to match it. That's how they win it.
The last rookie QB they played at Arrowhead got his shit pushed in. I won’t rule it out here either.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:43 AM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:

The pressure is going to have to come from the inside because I think we’re going to have to try and contain Jackson in the pocket with our OLBs
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:45 AM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by The Pest:
The pressure is going to have to come from the inside because I think we’re going to have to try and contain Jackson in the pocket with our OLBs
I honestly wouldn't try to pressure him. Play zone, keep contain, and make him beat you with his arm.

I'm really not worried about this game at all.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:47 AM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I honestly wouldn't try to pressure him. Play zone, keep contain, and make him beat you with his arm.

I have a feeling that’s what Sutton is going to do. Sell out to stop the run and dare Jackson to beat you with his arm.
[Reply]
Toad 10:10 AM 12-03-2018

Yep...Keep QB Jackson from being their leading rusher.

On the flip side of the ball, our young phenom QB simply cannot be our leading rusher again (or ever). But, With a full week of full reps, Ware & Williams(s) should be fine.
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:28 AM 12-03-2018
IF Berry comes back this week it helps our run defense tremendously and they wont beat us throwing the ball with Jackson or Flacco for that matter.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:14 AM 12-03-2018
Bullshit. BULLSHIT! FUCKING BULLSHIT!!! You know why people are pissed about how they played in the 2nd half? Because they pulled the same fucking bullshit against the Colts and Titans in the playoffs. What happened? They fucking LOST
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:16 AM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Bullshit. BULLSHIT! FUCKING BULLSHIT!!! You know why people are pissed about how they played in the 2nd half? Because they pulled the same fucking bullshit against the Colts and Titans in the playoffs. What happened? They fucking LOST
Except they didn't lose!

The Chiefs scored TWENTY ONE points in the 2nd half of yesterday's game. It wasn't even REMOTELY like the Colts or Titans in the playoffs. Not even remotely the same.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:20 AM 12-03-2018
Except they didn't lose!

The Chiefs scored TWENTY ONE points in the 2nd half of yesterday's game. It wasn't even REMOTELY like the Colts or Titans in the playoffs. Not even remotely the same.
Bullshit. Only difference is this time we were playing a team built around securing the #1 overall pick instead of a team built for the playoffs.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:22 AM 12-03-2018
Bullshit. Only difference is this time we were playing a team built around securing the #1 overall pick instead of a team built for the playoffs.
:-)
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:33 AM 12-03-2018
Yeah....the Raiders sure looked like they were trying to tank and lose.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:43 AM 12-03-2018
Bullshit. BULLSHIT! ****ING BULLSHIT!!! You know why people are pissed about how they played in the 2nd half? Because they pulled the same ****ing bullshit against the Colts and Titans in the playoffs. What happened? They ****ing LOST
We don’t lose those games if Patrick Lavon Mahomes II is starting
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 11:07 AM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
We don’t lose those games if Patrick Lavon Mahomes II is starting
lol is his middle name really lavon?
[Reply]
Page 5 of 29
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up