ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 29
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>CP Planeteer's Biggest Blunder Tourney
TimBone 06:49 PM 02-17-2022
So, a thought crossed my mind today while reading through the EB drama thread, and watching Clay be criticized by the dude that burned down his entire apartment with a chimney starter and cookie sheet.

What are the biggest Planeteer blunders in CP history? Was it Reerun threatening a politician? Pete claiming the eventual SB Champion Chiefs wouldn't sniff the playoffs? InMen not knowing how heat works? Mav's big arrival?

Consider this a nomination thread. If we get enough to put together a tourney, I'll run it.

The rules are pretty simple, it has to be something that has created a pile-on here at CP, and nothing from the DC Cesspool.

If you make a nomination, please give a decent summary of the event, because that description will be what I use during the tourney.

Peace and Love.
[Reply]
Katipan 08:04 PM 02-17-2022
This is a good thread.
[Reply]
frozenchief 02-17-2022, 08:06 PM
This message has been deleted by TimBone.
DJ's left nut 08:09 PM 02-17-2022
A guy burned his apartment down trying to smoke a pork butt and someone feels we actually need a tournament to answer this question?

At most it’s Apartment Fire vs Fisty McTat for all the marbles and everyone else can just observe.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:11 PM 02-17-2022
Refresh my memory on Mav’s big arrival?
[Reply]
threebag 08:12 PM 02-17-2022
In58men likes to smoke his butts with treated lumber and vinyl siding
[Reply]
In58men 08:13 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by threebag02:
In58men likes to smoke his butts with treated lumber and vinyl siding
:-)
[Reply]
Rams Fan 08:14 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Refresh my memory on Mav’s big arrival?
His username was linked to some, um, very questionable websites that involve displaying nudity of human beings.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:18 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by frozenchief:
At the risk of bringing DC in here, Lex's fawning admiration of Michael Avenatti is the gift that keeps on giving. It isn't the politics and I don't want to bring DC here (and if this is too DC, feel free to delete this post), but the sycophantic, knob-slobbing original post compared to the 2 bit huckster the trials have revealed Avenatti to be just ctrack me up, particularly when anyone with half a brain could realize exactly what Avenatti is.

To quote Bowser:

I'm not sure if this is THE all-time biggest faceplant thread in CP history, but it has to be up there. (post #901)

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=315453
Almost nominated that one myself, but didn’t want to get political. It is glorious though.
[Reply]
loochy 08:23 PM 02-17-2022
Xztop123 and his weird "does anyone get laid in this town? " thread that devolved into him complaining about having a weak chin. Also, in that thread one of our detectives discovered that he also posts on a message board dedicated to some obscure curved penis condition
[Reply]
threebag 08:25 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by frozenchief:
At the risk of bringing DC in here, Lex's fawning admiration of Michael Avenatti is the gift that keeps on giving. It isn't the politics and I don't want to bring DC here (and if this is too DC, feel free to delete this post), but the sycophantic, knob-slobbing original post compared to the 2 bit huckster the trials have revealed Avenatti to be just ctrack me up, particularly when anyone with half a brain could realize exactly what Avenatti is.

To quote Bowser:

I'm not sure if this is THE all-time biggest faceplant thread in CP history, but it has to be up there. (post #901)

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=315453
Lex’s asshole gets wet just fantasizing he’s Stormy Daniels
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:27 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by TLO:
Here you go Big Bill

Image: Not Safe for Work

Image: Not Safe for Work
Wait. You saved those pics? :-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:29 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Wait. You saved those pics? :-)
:-)!!!!
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 08:30 PM 02-17-2022
There is no bigger blunder than Hootie taking CP money. No need for a tournament it is the winner and it is not even close.
[Reply]
notorious 08:32 PM 02-17-2022
Who was the dude that admitted to blowing his uncle?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:32 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
A guy burned his apartment down trying to smoke a pork butt and someone feels we actually need a tournament to answer this question?

At most it’s Apartment Fire vs Fisty McTat for all the marbles and everyone else can just observe.
Yeah thats bad but imagine getting a visit from the FBI because you're such a moron. I assumed he lost his job as well.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:34 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

Could be worse. At least he didn’t put it in a crockpot.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 29
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up