ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4924 of 4932
« First < 3924442448244874491449204921492249234924 4925492649274928 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 08:25 PM 06-11-2024
2024 will be a top 5 rooster again for the Broncos. They do poultry right in Denver! That’s due to the Walmart/Tyson connection. Winning.
[Reply]
alanm 09:05 PM 06-11-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
You Mule Toolers were FAR more smug when the tables were turned. Now we have a Chiefs team that is INFINITELY better than ANYTHING you've ever seen in Pile High you get butthurt
Oh hell yes. They were insufferable. Where I'm at in Western Neb. I'm a pilgrim in a unholy land. Surrounded by Bronco fans. And they never forgot to remind me how much the Chiefs sucked when they did and always rubbed my face in it. Especially lording their SB trophy's. Well they can't do that anymore. :-)
[Reply]
alanm 09:19 PM 06-11-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Kay Adams is dead to me. Bitch can go to hell.
She's a bronco's fan whadaya want. She still looks good for 38.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 09:22 PM 06-11-2024
Originally Posted by alanm:
I thought it was Bears and Bengals that she liked?
[Reply]
alanm 09:28 PM 06-11-2024
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
I thought it was Bears and Bengals that she liked?
You may be right about the bears. I guess she's your typical band wagon fan.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:29 PM 06-11-2024
You may be right about the bears. I guess she's your typical band wagon fan.
As evidence by this board all Broncos fans are bandwagoners. They sure loved "talking football " when they had an advantage. Not so much now.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:31 AM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
As evidence by this board all Broncos fans are bandwagoners. They sure loved "talking football " when they had an advantage. Not so much now.
Queso boy kinda ruined this place for me… and the “discussions” are not really discussions thanks to Queso and his insane postings. Most conversations devolve pretty quick.

Once Denver stops redefining suck (whenever that happens), I doubt the quantity of posts changes much for me. Plus, I only view on mobile now, not my laptop. Makes it easier not to get caught up with posting crap here or on social media at the rate I once did. I think social media overall has made me less interested in posting online.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:37 AM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Queso boy kinda ruined this place for me… and the “discussions” are not really discussions thanks to Queso and his insane postings. Most conversations devolve pretty quick.

Once Denver stops redefining suck (whenever that happens), I doubt the quantity of posts changes much for me. Plus, I only view on mobile now, not my laptop. Makes it easier not to get caught up with posting crap here or on social media at the rate I once did. I think social media overall has made me less interested in posting online.
He's gone now. Not a coincidence considering how Bo is being outplayed by a UFL level QB in Stidham.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:29 AM 06-12-2024
She has her stupid bullshit of, "I come from a family of Chiefs fans! I'm one of you!" just to be well-liked, and then when she lost her job and started her shitty podcast that nobody listens to, she spews Chiefs hate because she has a stupid attraction to the Bengals.

It's unforgivable.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 10:43 AM 06-12-2024
She stupid bullshit of, "I come from a family of Chiefs fans! I'm one of you!" just to be well-liked, and then when she lost her job and started her shitty podcast that nobody listens to, she spews Chiefs hate because she has a stupid attraction to the Bengals.

It's unforgivable.
I can't stand her. I refuse to watch anything she does.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:54 AM 06-12-2024
She's eye candy. That's all she's good for.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:09 AM 06-12-2024
Kay Adams is dead to me. Bitch can go to hell.
It can still work out okay with a little necrophilia.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 11:13 AM 06-12-2024
She has her stupid bullshit of, "I come from a family of Chiefs fans! I'm one of you!" just to be well-liked, and then when she lost her job and started her shitty podcast that nobody listens to, she spews Chiefs hate because she has a stupid attraction to the Bengals.

It's unforgivable.
I think she just wants to get plowed by Kristen Stewart.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 01:16 PM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
High floor old rookie QB getting outplayed by a journeyman in OTAs?

:-)

It's way early, but as somebody who wasn't high on Nix to begin with, I wouldn't be feeling too great about that.
I wasn't a Nix fan either. In fact when I watched him in the Senior Bowl practices I thought he was so bad that I actually hoped the Donks or the Raiders would draft him.

Side note: The tackle that I mentioned who I thought looked like he was wearing cement shoes....we picked him up as an UDFA. :-)

Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Jayhawk Austin Booker looking really nice at DE. Although the Left Tackle he’s facing, 6’9” 330lb Ethan Driskell is getting beaten like a drum by everyone I’ve seen him face. Dude is enormous, but moves like he’s wearing cement shoes.

Hope the Donks or the Faid take Bo Nix. He’s looked terrible so far today.

[Reply]
RunKC 01:33 PM 06-12-2024
Bo Pix???

In practices open to the media, Bo Nix likely had his worst practice.

Nix had a few passes thrown behind receivers and also had an INT during 7-on-7s where Levi Wallace broke up the pass and caught the ball.

— Zac Stevens (@ZacStevensDNVR) June 12, 2024

[Reply]
Page 4924 of 4932
« First < 3924442448244874491449204921492249234924 4925492649274928 > Last »
Up