ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: What Lever You Flippin??
Yes 16 14.16%
No 16 14.16%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote Yes 59 52.21%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote No 22 19.47%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll
Page 49 of 114
« First < 394546474849 505152535999 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Stadium Watch 2024 -Jackson County Residents: How Are You Voting?
Pablo 08:28 AM 03-28-2024
Vote in this poll if you actually live in Jackson county.

We've all shared our opinions in the other thread. But who gives a shit what somebody in Platte County or Johnson County or Phoenix or NYC thinks. We're all just noise.
[Reply]
jettio 07:45 AM 04-03-2024
Originally Posted by Urc Burry:
You serious?

Kansas would write a blank check tomorrow. 80% of the sports betting tax revenue goes directly to bringing a professional sports team to Kansas.

The Chiefs aren’t leaving KC, but knowing Kansas will give whatever it takes is how Clark will get his way. Or just move there
80% of what Kansas gets in the first two fiscal years of sports betting likely is not enough to pay Joe Thuney's 2024 salary.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:47 AM 04-03-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
People from outside of KC and/or those who fled from KC have a lot of opinions on what they would like KC to be and do.

The poll results are hilarious up top. Dead tie for Jackson county residents on a sports message board and an overwhelming yes for anybody from NYC, Chicago, Phoenix, STL, Tulsa, Springfield or wherever the **** they were from.

Don't you guys want to be like us?? Don't you want to be in the big city cool kids club?? Why do you even care about that part of the city? I did a drive by on google and that was a lot of research!!

Now they'll be quick to tell us how WE WILL NEVER BE BIG TIME, WE WILL NEVER BE IN THE CLUB AND WILL ALWAYS BE FLYOVER COUNTRY. Oh no! I wanted to be just like them
Can we please give the rich guys more money? I don't want to become Eureka Arkansas.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:48 AM 04-03-2024
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
The Kansas Legislature approved the tax breaks for the Speedway. They definitely could offer a money bag to the Hunts.
At this point that's the best we can hope for since the shitty KCMO went full on stupid.
[Reply]
Woogieman 07:49 AM 04-03-2024
Originally Posted by nychief:
Phew, thank God the crossroads was saved, people flock from all over the country to visit there.
There is currently 1,000 residential units under construction now in Downtown, with sites already purchased for additional hotel and conventional space...so, yes, "people from all over the country" are visiting.
[Reply]
DaFace 07:49 AM 04-03-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Very weird how it's almost always people from out of town telling people how we should vote and how areas theyve never even been to of the city are vaccant
If I'm being completely honest, I care about the Chiefs far more than I care about KC. I'm just surprised that you'd open up the remote possibility of them going elsewhere at all.

Hopefully they'll end up in a nice new stadium that's closer to the airport and other amenities rather than moving to another city at least.
[Reply]
Pablo 07:49 AM 04-03-2024
Can we please give the rich guys more money? I don't want to become Eureka Arkansas.
The rich guys can have money if they actually work to get it. Much like everything else in their lives they were used to somebody handing them things without protest
[Reply]
Woogieman 07:51 AM 04-03-2024
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
There isn’t seven years to figure this out. There’s two tops. It’s like people think after seven years when the lease is up the Chiefs are just going to be sitting there homeless. By that point their new stadium will be ready to open in whatever new location they are going, which takes years to coordinate and build.
Yes, and throw in the highway re-vamping needed for downtown relocation, and you need every bit of 5 years to complete.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:51 AM 04-03-2024
IF Clark Hunt actually wants to remain in Arrowhead then this is one of the biggest bag fumbles I've ever seen. Should've been a layup to secure funding, even with the anchor of Sherman weighing him down with any sort of remotely thought out proposition, and instead he gets exposed as a cheap ass piece of shit that even the players are sick of and has the organization spend all of its energy threatening to leave if it doesn't pass. He's somehow already burned through the goodwill that Reid and Mahomes brought him.

He has to have been throwing on purpose. Only question is what's the motive? Disassociate himself from the Royals debacle and put forth an actual proposal once they've fucked off? Move to Wyandotte?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:51 AM 04-03-2024
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
No voters are piles of shit. This city will be a lot worse without these teams. Boring as fuck nowhere land.
Good job assholes.
Now now, don't get so upset... :-)
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 07:51 AM 04-03-2024
I’ve seen people say they wouldn’t be fans anymore if the Chiefs moved to Kansas, but the question is why?
They are lying. They aren't the Missouri Chiefs.

They would still be the Kansas City Chiefs.
Kansas Kansas City Chiefs, thank you very much.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:55 AM 04-03-2024
Even if they do build a new stadium, Arrowhead will be getting most of if not all of the golden years of Chiefs football. Probably be exactly like the Chase Center for the Warriors. Shiny new building built JUST a bit too late to capitalize on most of the dynasty.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:55 AM 04-03-2024
If Jackson county won't others will... Don't be a hater.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:55 AM 04-03-2024
Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan:
No clue :-)

All I know is that KS is a bit more affluent than MO? And KC, KS already has SKC and the Speedway so in theory I suppose it could work. It wouldn't be uprooting the team and it's history like any other interstate move.
Like St. Louis county is to Jefferson City, JOCO/WYCO is to Topeka - IOW the state will pull out all the stops to fund anything to keep their one geographic area thriving.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:58 AM 04-03-2024
And just like the Dallas Cowboys, the Chiefs are moving
[Reply]
cmh6476 07:59 AM 04-03-2024
St. Joe voted yes for schools and libraries. Get yo sh1t together KC!
[Reply]
Page 49 of 114
« First < 394546474849 505152535999 > Last »
Up