ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 49 of 173
« First < 394546474849 505152535999149 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
BlackOp 04:50 AM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Just amazing how gleefully the local media outlets are working together to **** over the area's most popular team when it is on the cusp of greatness.
It's one of the strangest things I've seen...the local media actively rallying the city against it's star players. Truly Bizarre.

In the past KCTV5 would have simply turned that recording over to the DA...and protected the Chiefs. Instead, they used it for ratings...just like the DA created a local media circus. They knew damn well what they were doing...destroying their lives for clicks.

The media is directly responsible for Hunt getting released and now, potentially, Hill. They created the pressure on CHunt...

Its to the point that I dont give a **** about the NFL anymore...it used to be entertainment...now its a bludgeoning tool used to force fake morality down my throat. I dont care about Hill's family problems...at all.
RetiredSeniorChief 11:41 AM 04-27-2019
So far I've given Hill the benefit of the doubt because I don't like the MSM and their SJW reporters editorializing and then calling said editorials simple news articles, and I also understand how Family Court/CPS is often corrupt to the point where they traffic in kids. Don't believe me, do research...………….often the worst place a kid can end up is in the State's control.

But, I will say this: If Hill did beat his pregnant GF and his Son then he likely doesn't feel empathy. Which means he is probably either Sociopath or a Psychopath. Which means he can not be reformed, he may learn some behavior to get what he wants in the short term, but he will default to seeing his Wife/GF/Children as objects and have no empathy towards them or any other human being. If I were the Chiefs I would pay for a really good evaluation of his psychological makeup (if they haven't already). If he is psychopathic or sociopathic...………..then they'll need to part ways with him at some point and certainly not invest a huge contract on him.
MahiMike 11:50 AM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by BrownRice:
Yes. And it just dawned on me what she was trying to prove with that tape. She completely removed herself from the scene of the crime. She placed herself upstairs, telling the child he needed to go back down there or it’d just be worse for him if he didn’t. She made it clear they had walked upstairs. And then the child walked back down. Hill agreed. He 100% ruled her out as a suspect.

What she also proved though, by telling the child why he should go back downstairs, is that she willingly sent him downstairs to possibly face a lesser punishment than what is the “norm”, and she doesn’t GAF about her child. She sent him off alone to face whatever impending doom she thought he might suffer. Endangering the health, safety, and well being of her toddler. Who then wound up with a broken arm.

Where do they sell pitchforks?
A lot of fail here.

1 - We have no idea if this was when the arm was broken or what actually happened.

2 - She recorded this for her kid's protection. She's thinking longterm.

3. She's only guilty of being a battered gf

4. She'll get her kid back

5. Only way to solve this for Hill is no more visiting rights for these 3 kids and get a vasectomy so he can't father any more.
FAX 11:51 AM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Just amazing how gleefully the local media outlets are working together to **** over the area's most popular team when it is on the cusp of greatness.
Cusp or no cusp, it certainly "feels" like somebody threw chum in the water.

As for me, I admire anyone willing to view this situation objectively. People don't benefit from layer upon layer of injustice. Wrongs don't cancel each other out.

Meanwhile, did you know ...

A group of peacocks is called an "ostentation"? And ...

A group of iguanas is called a "slaughter"? And ...

A group of hedgehogs is called a "prickle"? And ...

A group of vultures is called a "wake"?

FAX
tyreekthefreak 11:57 AM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by BrownRice:
Yes. And it just dawned on me what she was trying to prove with that tape. She completely removed herself from the scene of the crime. She placed herself upstairs, telling the child he needed to go back down there or it’d just be worse for him if he didn’t. She made it clear they had walked upstairs. And then the child walked back down. Hill agreed. He 100% ruled her out as a suspect.

What she also proved though, by telling the child why he should go back downstairs, is that she willingly sent him downstairs to possibly face a lesser punishment than what is the “norm”, and she doesn’t GAF about her child. She sent him off alone to face whatever impending doom she thought he might suffer. Endangering the health, safety, and well being of her toddler. Who then wound up with a broken arm.

Where do they sell pitchforks?
How about this angle...….she never dreamed anything bad would happen to the kid when she told him to go downstairs and face the music!!! Because, in reality, Tyreek is not the monster he is being made out to be!!!!

**** your pitchfork!
Brewski 12:05 PM 04-27-2019
Not sure why some fans are crying about the media. Nobody from the media put a gun to Hill's head and forced him to beat his fiance and little kid.
Chiefshrink 12:06 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
It's one of the strangest things I've seen...the local media actively rallying the city against it's star players. Truly Bizarre.

Instead, they used it for ratings...just like the DA created a local media circus. They knew damn well what they were doing...destroying their lives for clicks.

The media is directly responsible for Hunt getting released and now, potentially, Hill. They created the pressure on CHunt...

now its a bludgeoning tool used to force fake morality down my throat.

Prison Bitch 12:08 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Brewski:
Not sure why so many are crying about the media. Nobody from the media put a gun to Hill's head and forced him to beat his fiance and little kid.
Unproved ^
Chiefshrink 12:11 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Brewski:
Not sure why so many are crying about the media. Nobody from the media put a gun to Hill's head and forced him to beat his fiance and little kid.
Very True. But I hope you do understand "the pre-gotcha" mentality of the media which always comes first nowadays as opposed to reporting the actual facts when they are revealed.
Chiefshrink 12:12 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Unproved ^
He incriminated himself my friend. What more do you need?
Brewski 12:16 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Unproved ^
Whatever helps you sleep at night I guess.
tyreekthefreak 12:17 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
It's semantics, friend! For all we really know the kid could have fallen and broke his arm. The chest punches could just be back handed slaps.

The woman is not a nun. Tyreek, is not a saint. Big difference between sparing the rod and beating your kid...…….NO ONE KNOWS FOR SURE WHAT HAPPENED!
Prison Bitch 12:22 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
I need whatever the DA needs: evidence. He hasn’t charged Tyreekbyet. Perhaps you know the law better than he?
tyreekthefreak 12:27 PM 04-27-2019
You know, if the kid fell and broke his arm...…. even if Tyreek used chest punches as a form of discipline he shouldn't lose his job! I doubt he punched the kid as hard as he could; he would have broken his breast bone!

Who is anybody to tell a father how to discipline his kids? This has AP written all over it. Suspend him 8 games and get him counseling.....as a CHIEF!
Red Dawg 12:31 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak:
You know, if the kid fell and broke his arm...…. even if Tyreek used chest punches as a form of discipline he shouldn't lose his job! I doubt he punched the kid as hard as he could; he would have broken his breast bone!

Who is anybody to tell a father how to discipline his kids? This has AP written all over it. Suspend him 8 games and get him counseling.....as a CHIEF!
He may get conseling or go to jail but he won't be a Chief. The media hate him now. Worse than before.
Page 49 of 173
« First < 394546474849 505152535999149 > Last »
Up