ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 49 of 69
« First < 394546474849 5051525359 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Does anyone get laid in this city?
xztop123 12:53 AM 08-04-2014
outside of social circles?

i';ve been going out every weekend for the past 2 years. Not much to speak of in terms of success. PUA attempted
[Reply]
Katipan 12:46 AM 08-24-2014
Originally Posted by Otter:
I've only been glancing at this thread but wow! Has Katipan chimed in?

This is like high school where they kid has a 'kick me' sign on his back and can't figure it out. Gotta give Beach Tribe credit however for trying to help.
It's not real so he won't play with me.

But we play with hypotheticals all the time. This one is a little weird but a bunch of men seem to enjoy it. I think it's because even if some of these guys only get laid once a year, it makes this guy lower on the totem pole of male supremacy.

In theory.
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 06:27 AM 08-24-2014
Best troll job since MV
[Reply]
loochy 09:29 AM 08-24-2014
Originally Posted by Katipan:
It's not real so he won't play with me.

But we play with hypotheticals all the time. This one is a little weird but a bunch of men seem to enjoy it. I think it's because even if some of these guys only get laid once a year, it makes this guy lower on the totem pole of male supremacy.

In theory.
No, it's just a complete spectacle. Getting laid isn't that hard but he's screwing things up on purpose. We are drawn in because this guy just doesn't make sense. I would think he's a mult troll, but he's pretty consistent and hasn't slipped up yet.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:34 AM 08-24-2014
Originally Posted by loochy:
No, it's just a complete spectacle. Getting laid isn't that hard but he's screwing things up on purpose. We are drawn in because this guy just doesn't make sense. I would think he's a mult troll, but he's pretty consistent and hasn't slipped up yet.

Do a google search of his name you'll see Loochys statement is accurate. Unless this guy trolls everyboard for fun.
[Reply]
beach tribe 10:11 AM 08-24-2014

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:42 AM 08-24-2014
Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog:
Do a google search of his name you'll see Loochys statement is accurate. Unless this guy trolls everyboard for fun.
Vulture did. Hell we found that dude on a Dolphin board doing the same shit. Trolls be trollin.
[Reply]
xztop123 03:22 PM 08-24-2014
It's funny how you can categorize almost all human behavior as some kind of ape rationalization.

Here is a bunch of guys presented with a new personality type they have never encountered (a man openly admitting to having no success with women, usually even very ugly guys will play like they do fine)

and everyone is without recourse for how to react so its just "troll!!!"
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:24 PM 08-24-2014
You're still talking?
[Reply]
loochy 03:31 PM 08-24-2014
Originally Posted by xztop123:
It's funny how you can categorize almost all human behavior as some kind of ape rationalization.

Here is a bunch of guys presented with a new personality type they have never encountered (a man openly admitting to having no success with women, usually even very ugly guys will play like they do fine)

Personality? Dude you don't HAVE a personality. You go from message board to message board asking other dude's what kind of personality you should have.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:25 PM 08-24-2014
Originally Posted by xztop123:

Just buy a pocket pussy
[Reply]
ghak99 08:43 PM 08-24-2014
Originally Posted by loochy:
Personality? Dude you don't HAVE a personality. You go from message board to message board asking other dude's what kind of personality you should have.
Your post made be curious...

Fuck you for making me Google it and motherfuck you for how Nope Nope Nope the first post I clicked on was. :-)
[Reply]
loochy 08:54 PM 08-24-2014
Originally Posted by ghak99:
Your post made be curious...

Fuck you for making me Google it and motherfuck you for how Nope Nope Nope the first post I clicked on was. :-)
Lmao funny eh?
[Reply]
Bowser 09:04 PM 08-24-2014
Originally Posted by Rudy lost the toss:
Best troll job since MV
All kinds of this.
[Reply]
loochy 06:05 AM 08-25-2014
Originally Posted by Rudy lost the toss:
Best troll job since MV

Dude, I kind of think it's not trolling. The guy really is that dumb. Look:

http://www.google.com/search?btnG=1&pws=0&q=xztop123

This MFer even took movies of himself:
http://www.rsdnation.com/node/537182
[Reply]
Katipan 06:11 AM 08-25-2014
I've never seen you this naieve, loochy. Just last Christmas he trolled a penis stretching page. I don't care. People use the internet for weirder things than pure entertainment.

But I care about you sweet little loochy.
[Reply]
Page 49 of 69
« First < 394546474849 5051525359 > Last »
Up