ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 488 of 617
« First < 388438478484485486487488 489490491492498538588 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

Hootie 05:49 PM 06-17-2013
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
Hey nutsack. We've been patiently waiting for some more stale ass frazod jokes and whatever the hell else you said.

You are teh champeeen of the bulletin boardz.

You win at teh LIFE!
Clearly you've been waiting as you've been a staple in this thread from the get go. I love all of the butthurt towards me from the minions because they have nothing else on me...

Because on a message board where words are king...I'm one of the best.

So the jealousy flung my way is very flattering.
Frazod 05:51 PM 06-17-2013
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:
Clearly you've been waiting as you've been a staple in this thread from the get go. I love all of the butthurt towards me from the minions because they have nothing else on me...

Wow, when did you turn into gochiefs? :-)
J Diddy 05:51 PM 06-17-2013

J Diddy 05:53 PM 06-17-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
Watch out fraz, he's getting back in the roasting circuit. Can you withstand 5 more "you're as fat as frazod" jokes?
rico 05:53 PM 06-17-2013
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
I should add that I'm a huge fan of crude, lowest-common-denominator comedy. The problem is that it's been done so much that it's hard to be original. That's what makes Trey Parker and Matt Stone geniuses.

If the jokes sucked, they sucked.
:-), wasn't it you a few days ago who replied to me on this thread by saying something along the lines of not liking crude humor and only being able to get into female comedians? It was kind of a head-scratcher for me because I thought you were the dude who always gets your tragedy puns in. Ugh, I get duped on here and never even know it.

I agree (considering you weren't blowing smoke) about Matt and Trey.
Frazod 05:59 PM 06-17-2013
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
Watch out fraz, he's getting back in the roasting circuit. Can you withstand 5 more "you're as fat as frazod" jokes?
Depends on how long it is until he's distracted by the next shiny object.
Rausch 06:03 PM 06-17-2013
Dude has always been a B movie version of early GoChiefs...
Hammock Parties 06:04 PM 06-17-2013
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Dude has always been a B movie version of early GoChiefs...
It's good to know I was a blockbuster.
Frazod 06:07 PM 06-17-2013
Originally Posted by Branden Albert's Huge Balls:
It's good to know I was a blockbuster.
Just imagine, if you drank and had actual social skills, all this could be yours.
Saulbadguy 06:08 PM 06-17-2013
This thread has gotten slightly retarded.
Saul Good 06:12 PM 06-17-2013
Just imagine, if you drank and had actual anti-social skills, all this could be yours.
FYP

Good line, btw.
KC native 06:17 PM 06-17-2013
I'll jump back in to give you a break sometime...I still have a few good ones in my back pocket.
Attentionwhore.jpg
Simply Red 06:48 PM 06-17-2013
big nasty kc nut isn't retarded you fucking dildos. @ least factually get your shit correct.
Thig Lyfe 07:06 PM 06-17-2013
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
big nasty kc nut isn't retarded you fucking dildos. @ least factually get your shit correct.
@leastfactuallygetyourshitcorrect is the best source for nfl news and gossip on twitter
rico 07:51 PM 06-17-2013
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
big nasty kc nut isn't retarded you ****ing dildos. @ least factually get your shit correct.
I was thinking that myself, but wasn't sure if I remembered his condition correctly or not. Cerebral palsy, right? Man, talk about people who get a tough break from the beginning.... Isn't that caused by trauma of some sort to the brain, prior to or during birth, sometimes as a result of the umbilical cord being wrapped around the newborn's neck, cutting circulation? I'm assuming, had a few circumstances not been irregular at birth, big nasty wouldn't have his physical ailment(s). That's too bad.
Page 488 of 617
« First < 388438478484485486487488 489490491492498538588 > Last »
Up