ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 486 of 617
« First < 386436476482483484485486 487488489490496536586 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

Donger 04:39 PM 06-17-2013
Less Hootie. More Saul Good.
Saul Good 04:41 PM 06-17-2013
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:
Dude they can all do them really well they just don't really feel like it...didn't you know?
Obviously. They can all come up with jokes that are edgy and original without being offensive while running a 4.4 forty and jump-roping their huge dongs.
J Diddy 04:43 PM 06-17-2013
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:
You're confusing protest with boredom. You're a dumb**** though, so surprised I am not.
:-), "this is my last post in this thread" you said

So live up to your word you green gnarled testicle.
Saul Good 04:46 PM 06-17-2013
People who get outraged about this shit confuse me. Is it really better to just leave him out of the roast because of whatever disability he may have (that I honestly was unaware of...not that I would have done anything differently)?

I'm going to bust his balls all the same, so fuck off.
Baby Lee 04:50 PM 06-17-2013
Originally Posted by Donger:
Less Hootie. More Saul Good.
Hootie putting his best effort into the thread.

J Diddy 04:52 PM 06-17-2013
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
People who get outraged about this shit confuse me. Is it really better to just leave him out of the roast because of whatever disability he may have (that I honestly was unaware of...not that I would have done anything differently)?

I'm going to bust his balls all the same, so **** off.
Don't know if anyone is outraged. Just think it's the most obvious, crudest form of humor therefore making it weak sauce.

That's just my opinion. You and hootie can dutch rudder each other over your opinions of that all you wish.
Donger 04:53 PM 06-17-2013

I'm going to bust his balls all the same, so **** off.
You probably should have just said that you didn't know he was special. I doubt anyone would have been outraged at all.
Saul Good 04:56 PM 06-17-2013
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
Don't know if anyone is outraged. Just think it's the most obvious, crudest form of humor therefore making it weak sauce.

That's just my opinion. You and hootie can dutch rudder each other over your opinions of that all you wish.
Say something funny about nut, then. Give me one good, clean, original line.
Saul Good 04:58 PM 06-17-2013
Originally Posted by Donger:
You probably should have just said that you didn't know he was special. I doubt anyone would have been outraged at all.
I don't find that disclaimer relevant, as I wouldn't have done it differently, anyway.
Donger 04:59 PM 06-17-2013
I don't find that disclaimer relevant, as I wouldn't have done it differently, anyway.
Okay.
J Diddy 04:59 PM 06-17-2013
Say something funny about nut, then. Give me one good, clean, original line.
Good, clean, original?

Listen. Your stuff about his political leanings and writings, haha.

Retard strength? not so much

See where I'm coming from?
Saul Good 05:02 PM 06-17-2013
Good, clean, original?

Listen. Your stuff about his political leanings and writings, haha.

Retard strength? not so much

See where I'm coming from?
That's fair, I guess. What isn't fair is expecting free entertainment while demanding that it's done on your terms.
J Diddy 05:05 PM 06-17-2013
That's fair, I guess. What isn't fair is expecting free entertainment while demanding that it's done on your terms.
I'm really not trying to bust your balls. You've done a good job, really good job. I am by no means crying foul just to be some pc ultra sensitive bitch nor am I requesting that you do things a certain way.

All I'm saying is that there should be some line, I mean Nut has stayed away from this thread, and suddenly he's there being ridiculed for a serious illness.
Saul Good 05:06 PM 06-17-2013

I should add that I'm a huge fan of crude, lowest-common-denominator comedy. The problem is that it's been done so much that it's hard to be original. That's what makes Trey Parker and Matt Stone geniuses.

If the jokes sucked, they sucked.
Donger 05:08 PM 06-17-2013
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Hootie putting his best effort into the thread.

:-)

A most applicable Hootie metaphor.

hey man

i got them all in eventually

sure, some are probably broken and stuff

but who cares!? i'm wild and crazy! right guys? right?
Page 486 of 617
« First < 386436476482483484485486 487488489490496536586 > Last »
Up