ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 483 of 617
« First < 383433473479480481482483 484485486487493533583 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

loochy 11:52 AM 06-17-2013
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
yeah i may be a retard but I'll be the one banging your girlfriend when you're out with your friends.
Saul Good 12:17 PM 06-17-2013
Originally Posted by Phobia:
I'm all about roasts and I'm fine with poking fun at kcnut. He often deserves everything coming his way. I'm just not a fan of making retard inferences when the young man obviously and admittedly has an issue.
This reminds me of a song. I can't remember the name, but I know there's a piano involved...
ThaVirus 12:21 PM 06-17-2013
Definitely not the most tasteful roast ever; but I think Nut is a good sport, as evident in loochy's quote..
Bambi 02:25 PM 06-17-2013
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
79. big nasty kcnut

kcnut is genuinely one of my favorite posters on this board. Normally, you have to actually read a post or two before realize how stupid the posters on this board are. Nut saves you time because you don't have to read a single word of his incoherent ramblings in order to realize how insane he is. The first time I tried to decipher one of his bizarre missives, I felt like John Nash trying to intercept Soviet communications.

If you've never seen the big nasty, you can find his doppelganger helping out in the concession stand at any little league baseball complex in the country. Look for kid with the oversized hearing aids and the random shaved patches on the back of his head. (I'm not sure if those are related to surgery, or if he is just constantly trying to cut his own hair, but I don't know who to ask.) Fortunately, his hair is mostly covered up by the old-school motorcycle helmet that he has to wear at all times.

When he's not posting on CP, he's either handing people their Doritos Loco tacos through a window or putting together a political podcast. (The realization that this is simply a statement of fact rather than a joke is unsettling when you realize that his votes count as much as anyone's...and you know he votes.) If you ever want to send yourself into a coma but can't find a rock to bash against your head, you might want to consider giving him a listen. He is to Rush Limbaugh what frazod is to Alan Dershowitz. I guess it's a good hobby for him given the fact that his mom finally stopped secretly replacing the pet bunnies he kept hugging to "sleep", so who am I to judge?

Pros: Has amazing retard strength. Incredibly, he has never eaten from a package with a skull and crossbones on the label. When he tucks his shirt in, the bottom of his shirt sometimes pokes through his fly, and that makes me laugh.

Cons: Makes LiveSteam look like the Indian kid at the Howard Scripps spelling bee. Chewed the points off all my new Crayolas in pre-school. I thought that was a shitty thing for an eleven year old to do.

Outlook for 2014: I expect big things from the big nasty. Hopefully he doesn't get cratered in a drone strike.

wow, you're a fucking piece of shit
DJ's left nut 02:31 PM 06-17-2013
You've made Wickedson cry, so I'm most certainly a fan.
Saul Good 02:36 PM 06-17-2013
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
You've made Wickedson cry, so I'm most certainly a fan.
I guess Nicholas Sparks and I have something in common.
SPchief 02:41 PM 06-17-2013
Originally Posted by Bambi:
wow, you're a fucking piece of shit
This is pretty ironic
Bambi 02:45 PM 06-17-2013
Originally Posted by SPchief:
This is pretty ironic
How so?
BigCatDaddy 02:47 PM 06-17-2013
wow, you're a ****ing piece of shit
Attached: BHF.jpg (9.8 KB) 
Bambi 02:49 PM 06-17-2013
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
let me help you with that.

BigCatDaddy 02:52 PM 06-17-2013
let me help you with that.
Thanks! I someday hope to be able to post GIFS and Pics.
Saul Good 02:55 PM 06-17-2013
What's funny to me is that I really do like nut. I like having him around. I don't know how to describe it, but he seems to take himself very seriously yet somehow not seriously at all. I'm kind of the same way.

The last thing he needs is fucking Wickedson fighting his battles for him...especially in a thread like this where the whole point is to shit on everyone.

I've already said that I'm not roasting Wickedson because he's nowhere near a top 100 poster. "Special needs" or not, big nasty is a far superior poster to bambi.
Bambi 02:57 PM 06-17-2013
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Thanks! I someday hope to be able to post GIFS and Pics.
also yuutoobs

patteeu 02:58 PM 06-17-2013
I bet a politically correct roast would be a barrel of laughs. (I say sarcastically)
Bambi 03:05 PM 06-17-2013
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I bet a politically correct roast would be a barrel of laughs. (I say sarcastically)
I look at "retard" the same as I do "faggot". If you still say it you're kinda lower than the shit under my shoe. Time to move to the next century.
Page 483 of 617
« First < 383433473479480481482483 484485486487493533583 > Last »
Up